Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Xander77 posted:

Tinsley profile stuff:

Anything I'm missing?

Spending like 20 weeks on recycled New Year's Predictions/Mallentine's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Please change thread title to "Gotta go fasc".

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

MokBa posted:

I support this suggestion.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Fixed some bad cut and paste stuff that stuck out to me at a second glance, please tweet this version to Ben instead of the other one.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nthing Gotta go fasc. Also if you tweet it, post your tweets for us to marvel at if they get replies.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Xander77 posted:

Anything I'm missing?

"Hey, I can get away with open racism as long as I draw them as animals! Black people are sharks, and none of those dumb liberal fish will acknowledge their murderous nature! I'm a genius!" [glug glug glug]

See also: liberals as dinosaurs, unaware of their impending extinction.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I found it.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

That's so great.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Post of the year right here, promise you.

Also, brilliant avatar material right there.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Xander77 posted:

Tinsley profile stuff:

Whoops I forgot to tell a joke / Stewart is a Jewish pedophile

DUI judge.

"MLK day? More like squirrel appreciation day, amirite?" (Did he stop doing these? Can't seem to find any examples).

Trans people just identify (bleh) are whatever they are (could use some examples of these)

College commencement speeches into the blank void about how much education sucks.

Mallard Swillmore, Anthropomorphic Republican Duck, Ye Old Fowl Herald (I could use an archive of the Herald)

This gizmo / snowflakes.

Anything I'm missing?

Disappearing supporting cast (and in general, abandonment of the idea that Mallard is a reporter).

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

I'm imagining this plus that swastika bicycle

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Selachian posted:

Disappearing supporting cast (and in general, abandonment of the idea that Mallard is a reporter).

IIRC, he was fired, never shown to be rehired, but occasionally still interviews people? I guess?

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
YouTube channel with 50 subscribers and titles like "DUMB LIBERAL REPORTER GETS OWNED BY THOUGHT BUBBLE"

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Luxury Tent Carpet posted:

Garrison has had a big think about things.

Again, a woman was literally punched in the face by a nazi at Berkeley.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Someone was shot by a husband and wife pair of nazis who genuinely feared for their lives or wanted to shoot a lefty (trial decision pending)

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Lurdiak posted:

Fixed some bad cut and paste stuff that stuck out to me at a second glance, please tweet this version to Ben instead of the other one.

How much effort would it be to flip the entire image and fix the text?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Mr. Squishy posted:

Someone was shot by a husband and wife pair of nazis who genuinely feared for their lives or wanted to shoot a lefty (trial decision pending)

Shooting lefties / pointing guns at immigrants / occupying federal land results in jury nullification these days. Doesn't matter if someone took a picture of you when it happened and you bragged about it afterward on Twitter: half of the jurors will MAGA your crime away.

These are loving dark times.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I LOVE that Garrison actually made the hat red. Actually did that. Just no self awareness at all.

Mr. Squishy posted:

Alhazred posted:

Again, a woman was literally punched in the face by a nazi at Berkeley.
Well, I don't se the big deal as long as it's only those two crimes Nazis have committed

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
This would be a much more useful emoticon than a lot of the others that came out of this thread

Erenthal posted:

CW2 cube is one of those things you can come back to and discover new things every time about it. Now I love that the explanation of cardinal directions he gives are even thematically appropriate.

The four six outlying corners

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

MokBa posted:

Yes, please.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

Xander77 posted:

Anything I'm missing?

Tinsley is a huge racist, but discrimination against Asians, and only Asians, really gets his goat.

DJ Turbo Punch
Feb 3, 2006

WAKE UP

:chanpop: Looking forward to these signalling Drinky Duck's full descent into Redpanels-esque pro-eugenics rants.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Xander77 posted:

Tinsley profile stuff:

DUI judge.

"MLK day? More like squirrel appreciation day, amirite?" (Did he stop doing these? Can't seem to find any examples).

Trans people just identify (bleh) are whatever they are (could use some examples of these)

College commencement speeches into the blank void about how much education sucks.

Mallard Swillmore, Anthropomorphic Republican Duck, Ye Old Fowl Herald (I could use an archive of the Herald)

This gizmo / snowflakes.

Anything I'm missing?

There's a tumblr for Ye Fowl Herald. I'm not sure if it has ALL of them, but it has a lot.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May's trip to Wales – Theresa May has promised to “stop ducking” the issue of social care as she travelled to Wales to kickstart a Conservative campaign that intends to target voters in Labour heartlands who have never backed her party before"

Telegraph:

Labour would end free movement but not 'sever ties' with EU, Starmer says

Independent:

Times:

Tim Farron says he doesn't believe being gay is a sin After Michaelangelo.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Xander77 posted:

Tinsley profile stuff:

DUI judge.

This gizmo / snowflakes.

Anything I'm missing?

His weird obsession with Bill Buckley. His tendency to use sharks to represent minorities and their inherent natural urge to prey upon the fish of the conservative white man. His equally weird obsession with Rush Limbaugh. And the weird strawman conservative minority (who as far as I know never had an expressed ethnicity other than "asian") who thought it was totally worth it to get divorced after naming his child after Rush Limbaugh.

If you want some terrible anti-trans cartoons from the duck:

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

#yesallmen

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I want to punch Tinsley now... a lot. What a loving rear end in a top hat.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

This one is funnier in hindsight, because lovely trans women like Caitlyn Jenner and Blair White have not posed some leftist quandary.

Granted, the point of the comic is "LIBERALS ARE AGAINST MISOGYNISTIC MEN SO HAPPENS WHEN ONE CLAIMS TO BE A WOMAN, HUH!?" which is exactly how a transphobic drunkard would think.

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

I still wonder why Tinsley got so pissed off at this, "Mallard Filmore isn't funny" is probably the tamest satire of him ever.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Xander77 posted:

Tinsley profile stuff:

DUI judge.

This gizmo / snowflakes.

Anything I'm missing?

His profound inability to write a limerick.

Footnote asterisks that direct just to domain names (i.e. "Foxnews.com", "Hannity.com")

Rightwingers are transitioning from "forgetting Bush was president" to "forgetting Trump is president".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoe-banging_incident

15 :canada:

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Wait, what? But O'reilly was the one who was fired. I'm confused here.
Is Branco saying he wants Hillary to be sexually harassed?
And the Bill O'Reilly phone kissed Bill clinton.
Why do the Clintons hunt the most dangerous game?
What is happening to my wooooooooorld

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

KillerQueen posted:

Wait, what? But O'reilly was the one who was fired. I'm confused here.
Is Branco saying he wants Hillary to be sexually harassed?
And the Bill O'Reilly phone kissed Bill clinton.
Why do the Clintons hunt the most dangerous game?
What is happening to my wooooooooorld

It's reference to the "Bimbo Busters" thing where Hillary (supposedly?) discredited women making claims against Bill Clinton.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Dork457 posted:

I still wonder why Tinsley got so pissed off at this, "Mallard Filmore isn't funny" is probably the tamest satire of him ever.

Because, as Tinsley said, they tried to fool people into thinking it was a real comic by including his signature and everything!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Mmmm yes, "my opponents are crybabies who suck," intellectually stimulating commentary, this.

gently caress off, Lisa, you cheerleader.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

D.N. Nation posted:

Mmmm yes, "my opponents are crybabies who suck," intellectually stimulating commentary, this.

gently caress off, Lisa, you cheerleader.

That was my first thought too, but then I thought about Uncle Sam there. Is Lisa actually admitting that America is scared and confused about Trump's leadership? I don't know how to interpret that any other way.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

D.N. Nation posted:

Especially silly since most Democrats and left-wingers are dealing with it by getting extremely angry and going on marches and stuff. Not a lot of sobbing going on. And right-wingers are certainly aware of this, judging by the kerfuffle over students rioting when extremist right-wing speakers come to campus.

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

endlessmonotony posted:

How much effort would it be to flip the entire image and fix the text?

Not that much.

Also,

MokBa posted:

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

"Oh non, pas dans mon cul!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Without exception, it seems that what excites conservatives the most about Trump's government is that liberals are crying.

• Locked thread