Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

And where are da forums at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Dum Cumpster posted:

Unless you need the goal to motivate your logging it literally doesn't matter anymore. I think I'm the only one who would in theory care about toxxes and I don't see the point with where the forums are at.

I'll start one then. neat.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Sweet. Will subscribe and then lurk forever.

Thesaurus posted:

:rip:

I don't want to discourage posting since there seems to be less and less of it, at least in TFLC.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

Dum Cumpster posted:

Sweet. Will subscribe and then lurk forever.

:rip:

I don't want to discourage posting since there seems to be less and less of it, at least in TFLC.

I always thought of starting one, if might give me some actual focus.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Please where do I buy 100 dollar spreadsheet

Thesaurus posted:

Dead, and also gay

TheTremendous
Jan 4, 2013

Dum Cumpster posted:

Can confirm. Don't mind paying them for all the different sheets since they work so well and RP gives out so much free info. I feel like I owe them money.

Looking forward to seeing what you get out of the coaching. If I ever stop working so much for a few months I'll probably hire someone. Or I'll keep working all the time for another 7 years and then take the Stan Efferding approach.

Yeah, it's a pretty sweet deal. i do the coaching for both nutrition and training, but my wife has been doing the PL hypertrophy template and the cutting templates. It all works really well and the PL hypertrophy sheet is brutal.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Please where do I buy 100 dollar spreadsheet

Dead, and also gay

yup

https://renaissanceperiodization.com/ this is where to waste your money

TheTremendous posted:

Yeah, it's a pretty sweet deal. i do the coaching for both nutrition and training, but my wife has been doing the PL hypertrophy template and the cutting templates. It all works really well and the PL hypertrophy sheet is brutal.

Monday was squat week 3 on cut 3 and I wanted to die. Can't wait for next week to end my stupid life! At least I'm done cutting soon. Looking forward to trying the hypertrophy template on a surplus down the road.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Dum Cumpster posted:

yup

https://renaissanceperiodization.com/ this is where to waste your money

Monday was squat week 3 on cut 3 and I wanted to die. Can't wait for next week to end my stupid life! At least I'm done cutting soon. Looking forward to trying the hypertrophy template on a surplus down the road.

Thank you friendo

I cant wait for next week to end my stupid life too, what a coincidence

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Month 3 of PL Hypertrophy killed me in the last week, and was the final impetus to getting all my hormonal levels checked. so really, RP saved me from myself.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Coworker got stuck in the elevator here at the office on our floor. Said he couldn't pull the doors apart.

Went over and pulled them open on the first try, easily.

He only does yoga.

:smug:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I think you've found a new workout routine.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I've wanted to start a tflc log for awhile but I've never had a Toxx goal. I don't care about strength prs as my body is loving stupid and blows up when I start to lift heavy. I just go psycho on reps. If toxxes aren't really needed any longer I'd seriously contemplate making one.

Genoa salami was my post workout reward for the past two days. I ran out of salami and I think I'm having withdrawals.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
switch to boars head peppered salami :discourse:

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
As someone who never partakes in caffeine, would pre-workout cause my heart to explode?

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
Skip the pwo and move directly to ECA for heart explosions

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Gorman Thomas posted:

As someone who never partakes in caffeine, would pre-workout cause my heart to explode?

It's definitely a ride you need to try

Personally I'm almost out of the ECU and I'd be willing to try pre workouts again but they're a bit too expensive for my taste and I'd rather invest in some good BCAAs, currently trying Performix 922 and I like

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
im trying this rad new pwo called coffee

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

Gorman Thomas posted:

The first time I tried it I had no caffeine tolerance and I started pacing around the gym like a methhead... I skipped the rest period on my heavy squats because it was more fun to lift and I had the urge to sprint everywhere.

It was awesome.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

ham_sanitizer posted:

im trying this rad new pwo called coffee

The only pwo i need. If i feel sluggish one day? Have an extra cup the next day.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
ECA loving rules, pwo powders gave me bad acid reflux after many many months of consuming them 4-5 nights a week on average.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hatred is the best pre-workout

lol if u dont lift with hate in your heart

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

Chinatown posted:

I break PRs everyday simply by yelling "mom!!! MOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
I like to think of trump but everytime I do that now I think of the human being dog smile and just lol

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Hello friends

I've lost 40 pounds and it feels good

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Fartbox posted:

Hello friends

Did you buy a spreadsheet?

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Is the spreadsheet thing a one time purchase or is it some subscription poo poo

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Did you buy a spreadsheet?

No I just weighed my food to ensure that I ate a lot less until I had lost enough weight

I'm going to post pictures of my sexy dadbod later so you can tell me what to do next

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Fartbox posted:

Hello friends

£40 for a spreadsheet? Insane.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Today's the second day in a row that my poo poo schedule and my workout schedule have a aligned so perfectly. Feels good, man.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

my highschool track coach told me this

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

my highschool track coach told me this

:discourse:

TheTremendous
Jan 4, 2013

Gorman Thomas posted:

Is the spreadsheet thing a one time purchase or is it some subscription poo poo

It's a one time purchase for a given goal. They have sheets for weight loss, weight gain, powerlifting hypertrophy, powerlifting strength, powerlifting peaking, and physique (bodybuilding) templates as well. Oh and I'm pretty sure they have weightlifting templates as well.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
If I hadn't bought the RP template already, I'd probably give Layne Nortons site a try. I think it does pretty much the same thing, but it's a monthly subscription costing :10bux: : https://www.avatarnutrition.com/

I've been on cut 1 for a few months and actually gained like 3-4 kg, should really progress to cut 2.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Metanaut posted:

If I hadn't bought the RP template already, I'd probably give Layne Nortons site a try. I think it does pretty much the same thing, but it's a monthly subscription costing :10bux: : https://www.avatarnutrition.com/

I've been on cut 1 for a few months and actually gained like 3-4 kg, should really progress to cut 2.

You might also want to read it, since it says you should switch to the next cut level if you're not losing weight after a week and that you shouldn't but cutting for longer than 3 months.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

why dont you idiots just send eachother the spreadsheets instead of paying a hundred bucks for em

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
I offer free off site spreadsheet back ups as well, if u wanna preserve a copy in the case of unrecoverable data loss

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Fartbox posted:

why dont you idiots just send eachother the spreadsheets instead of paying a hundred bucks for em

Dum Cumpster posted:

Don't mind paying them for all the different sheets since they work so well and RP gives out so much free info. I feel like I owe them money.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Dum Cumpster posted:

You might also want to read it, since it says you should switch to the next cut level if you're not losing weight after a week and that you shouldn't but cutting for longer than 3 months.

If you ever really want to make yourself feel smart, join their RP clients facebook group.

people are dumb as rocks.

TheTremendous
Jan 4, 2013

Dilber posted:

If you ever really want to make yourself feel smart, join their RP clients facebook group.

"What should I use in my intraworkout shake if I don't want to use sugar or carbs?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Dilber posted:

HOW MANY OUNCES IS 80 GRAMS OF CARB?

I did 3 jumping jacks is that moderate or hard?

I lost 7 inches off my waist but only 5lbs, why is the diet not working for me?

Coke zero is literally poison.