Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I SHOT A GUY IN THE FACE WITH A .300

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I SHOT A GUY IN THE FACE WITH A .300

Dude was hiding behind crates and poo poo too. It was a good shot.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

What mre did you eat that morning

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
jambalaya

i just smoked some unlucky gently caress with a over under before someone else dusted me with a ump

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
The true test will be is anyone still playing this game in 2 weeks.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

ded posted:

i can't possibly ever see that happening with an early access game

the only other online game I've played recent is MWO and they're getting ready to gently caress that poo poo up hardcore :\

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

i can't possibly ever see that happening with an early access game

the only other online game I've played recent is MWO and they're getting ready to gently caress that poo poo up hardcore :\

MWO has been hosed since they added the ghost heat bullshit.

edit : also the $600 mechs :lol:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
this game is funny

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

ded posted:

I have nearly 200 hours in it, it's that good.

The developers are proactive as gently caress and the first patch addressed a poo poo ton of things. It's also been the top of the Steam sales charts for a month running. PUBG ain't going anywhere.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
pesticide kfff and i just had a most excellent journey

we laughed, we cried we drowned

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hey ebb I forgot to ask when you did your gently caress everyone mass effect run did you waste the Geth or the quarians

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

VikingSkull posted:

I have nearly 200 hours in it, it's that good.

The developers are proactive as gently caress and the first patch addressed a poo poo ton of things. It's also been the top of the Steam sales charts for a month running. PUBG ain't going anywhere.

I hope so. It looks like a very cool idea. I just don't like jumping in on things that die in a week.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two Finger posted:

Hey ebb I forgot to ask when you did your gently caress everyone mass effect run did you waste the Geth or the quarians

Saved them both. Destroy ending kills the geth, the geth integrated into the quarian suits, and the VIs that control the quarian suits. I approached this run with more of a philosophical "What are the real consequences of taking action X?" method.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Saved them both. Destroy ending kills the geth, the geth integrated into the quarian suits, and the VIs that control the quarian suits. I approached this run with more of a philosophical "What are the real consequences of taking action X?" method.

Ah, the 'why not both?' approach. I like it.

So who was left alive at the end of your massacre?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

I hope so. It looks like a very cool idea. I just don't like jumping in on things that die in a week.

its been out for over a month, its apparently sold over a million copies, and the average players on at any time have been ~60k so it aint goin anywhere for a while

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

ok I bought and am downloading battlegrounds

Steam?

Edit: Didn't realize I was a page behind. I scored my first kill by punching a guy to death while HDI got owned about 50 yards away immediately after parachuting in. Later I got wasted doing donuts in a car as the safe zone shrunk down to about 50x50 yrds...the dozen or so survivors were all focused on me. :lol:

I love this game.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Apr 27, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
HCT

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Y'all died in that early fight and left me to ambush fuckers on the bridge by myself.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I play Squad too much (it's since dropped some because I took a few days off)

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i just wish i was remotely good at this but it is pretty fun running around everywhere and watching KFFF get plowed by a UAZ

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Y'all in TS or discord or something? Gonna be playing in a few minutes.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://discord.gg/s8f2N

we're kind of on a break atm

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that was bullshit, that dude in the uaz was lagging so hard that i died like 30 feet before it hit me

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Also not being able to hear a fuckign UAZ right behind you

maybe they're electric :shrug:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i shouldve saved the footage cuz there was all sorts of weird poo poo goin on, like the uaz on the far bank driving into the river, then suddenly one appears behind us :wtc:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Is it always third-person and arcadey? My roommate is one of those guys who loves to watch Twitch streams (idgi) and every single one of them makes it look like Call of Duty in third person, just on the ArmA engine.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I'll buy the game and get on with you guys this weekend when I get back home. I also got into the Quake beta.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Naked Bear posted:

Is it always third-person and arcadey? My roommate is one of those guys who loves to watch Twitch streams (idgi) and every single one of them makes it look like Call of Duty in third person, just on the ArmA engine.

"V" switches to first person.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno am I doing it right yet

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
GIP discord link that does not expire :

https://discord.gg/GHQRD5q

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

ElMaligno am I doing it right yet

no

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Had to do dumb things like use money for groceries. I'll jump in with you guys on the 1st or some poo poo, sorry.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gently caress you i am

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i got this factory thing figured out and i didn't need to diddle an anime to do it

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

we should goonsquad together and play arma 3 coop missions

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

gently caress you i am

why the gently caress are you using above ground pipes??? i mean you are paving the loving earth A++ game on that but why on earth use above ground piping?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Reverand maynard posted:

we should goonsquad together and play arma 3 coop missions

well i think I have that one, 2 at least, but I'll do it once you publish the opord

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ElMaligno posted:

why the gently caress are you using above ground pipes??? i mean you are paving the loving earth A++ game on that but why on earth use above ground piping?

i am upgrading to express everything among other projects i could give two fucks about a lone aboveground pipeline and your sense of aesthetics

making six goddamned kinds of science right now ore plate and green circuits take priority over pipes

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

ebb i'm changing the rules of the no drinking thread

it's now no factorio for you until memorial day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Two Finger posted:

ebb i'm changing the rules of the no drinking thread

it's now no factorio for you until memorial day