Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Just ahead of the release of our third film from Adam Sandler, Sandy Wexler, we announced the renewal of our deal with Sandler to premiere an additional four films exclusively on Netflix around the world. We continue to be excited by our Sandler relationship and our members continue to be thrilled with his films. Since the launch of The Ridiculous 6, Netflix members have spent more than half a billion hours enjoying the films of Adam Sandler.

that one he made with david spade with the homophobia and the slo mo ladies punching each other

like gently caress im pretty convinced he's a secret serial killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Schizotek posted:

I founds a kitten.

He was laying in the middle of a four lane 60 mph road along the white lines, and in the time it took me to notice, pull over, and grab him like 20 cars and trucks passed him by like an inch.
What the hell do I feed it?
e: He's a bit smaller than my hand, so I'm not sure if he's solid kitty food size or what.

It's vet time+, if his momma abandoned him he might have a condition. The only way I ever knew a kitten was ready for solids is that it stopped nursing on its own and started eating the mom's food and pooping everywhere.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
Back from vet. Still milk fed. No fleas, vet thinks he was probably people raised up to this point too. Get to feed the ungrateful bitey poo poo every two hours for the next couple weeks or so when he should be solid food ready.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Oh Christ my laptop just died it has all my finals and research on it oh god this is one of those nightmares

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

rear end struggle posted:

Oh Christ my laptop just died it has all my finals and research on it oh god this is one of those nightmares

:ohdear:

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Need to get flash drive and hdmi cable quick

This is probably how I die

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
The death of a wonk

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

The death of a wonk

:rip:

we'll lower the flags to seven eighths mast for you

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Randler posted:

I really wanna play more of it, but it is one of those games I can barely find time for because I'd actually have to concentrate there. And I'm currently not in a "do thinky stuff" mood after work.

But I guess I could always join up some with some Wehraboo and role-play as a realistic SS commander, i.e. being a tactically useless little bitch.

I haven't been playing much of it yet but I'm kinda waiting for the French division to come out.

I think it might be the first game I've played to acknowledge having child soldiers in it with that one SS division full of 17-year-olds

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Schizotek posted:

Back from vet. Still milk fed. No fleas, vet thinks he was probably people raised up to this point too. Get to feed the ungrateful bitey poo poo every two hours for the next couple weeks or so when he should be solid food ready.

Good news, if he's bitey now he's gonna be bitey forever.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Bite back

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

i have a french press and i adore it

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

My God... it's full of fingats!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Pirate Radar posted:

I haven't been playing much of it yet but I'm kinda waiting for the French division to come out.

I think it might be the first game I've played to acknowledge having child soldiers in it with that one SS division full of 17-year-olds

the free French division should have a sub game where you steal supplies from the allies for an independent drive on Paris

also the american tank division battlegroup is p hard because you get like maybe 5 lovely rifle squads to start with

Raskolnikov38 fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Apr 27, 2017

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Oh no good luck

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

mandatory lesbian posted:

i have a french press and i adore it

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the free French division should have a sub game where you steal supplies from the allies for an independent drive on Paris

also the american tank division battlegroup is p hard because you get like maybe 5 lovely rifle squads to start with

I know, and it's been a while since I played Wargame:ALB/RD religiously so I'm back to being Bad at this. The 3rd gets tons of halftracks with MGs though which helps.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

stone cold posted:

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/RobbieGramer/status/857374283290554368

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Just saw "Get Out." That is a loving good movie. See it if you haven't and go in blind.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

this was like a trailer for a lord of the rings movie

anyway give me a gritty call of duty game in vietnam were you gun down a village of women and children and then develop a heroin addiction before lobbing a grenade into the officers club

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
basically i want to play spec ops: the line again

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Where's the 16oz styrofoam option?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

the paradigm shift posted:

Where's the 16oz styrofoam option?

*sigh* turn on your monitor

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gay rear end hole

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Avshalom posted:

gay rear end hole

my stage name

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Schizotek posted:

All 3 of my cats are rescues and one of them was in similar condition to the one you found. She is now the most loving and cuddly kitty ever and follows me around and sleeps on my keyboard and you wont regret it. :3:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Avshalom posted:

gay rear end hole

T... turn on your monitor?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

god no

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/856636226031550464

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
could really go for an irish coffee

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
Kitteh report. Still bitey. Has colonized my head and shoulders, loud as hell if I need to put him down to use bathroom or eat. Fascinated by Overwatch. Less fascinated by Arrian and Herodotus.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

upper left, of course

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

this was like a trailer for a lord of the rings movie

anyway give me a gritty call of duty game in vietnam were you gun down a village of women and children and then develop a heroin addiction before lobbing a grenade into the officers club

but enough about life of jim webb

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

cinci zoo sniper posted:

but enough about life of jim webb

as surreal and art performance like trump's presidency has been so far, i think webb in the white house would have taken it even further

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

"No no, only muslims"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

• Locked thread