Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Baronjutter posted:

Who is this cartoon targeted at? because there's some pretty great people in there...

Probably the always popular "show is aimed at young people but the humor is broad enough that an older demo will also like it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Rich is going to be the next Frank Welker and get fabulously wealthy.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Geoff Zahn posted:

Of course I had to ask him because I thought he was photoshopped into that pic but I guess that's his headshot now

I think that's what's most surprising to me. Like, that's his headshot. That's the best picture they could find of him, I guess.
Should've used the classic, though:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Geoff Zahn posted:

It's a Dreamworks project, it's legit, Rich talked about it on stream according to my friend

Of course I had to ask him because I thought he was photoshopped into that pic but I guess that's his headshot now

So it's not DreamWorks proper, but for something called AwesomenessTV, which is like a youtube thing, I think. Slightly less exciting, but exciting nonetheless.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gezz, thanks for reminding me how horrifying looking and well aged The Blob is. Lets see people get flayed with digestive fluids layer by layer of untold suffering.

Mike looked almost heartbroken over Palpatine.

Is that really Rich going to do legit voice work?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

oohhboy posted:

Gezz, thanks for reminding me how horrifying looking and well aged The Blob is. Lets see people get flayed with digestive fluids layer by layer of untold suffering.

No it's not legit voicework, it's some tumblr bunny's project. I doubt he even gets paid for it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

oohhboy posted:

ya and we are very happy for him sleeping in while rich wife goes in to the voice booth and cranks out the hits

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Rich is voicing a person and not a seagull? Fire that casting agent.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PostNouveau posted:

There's no casting agent. It's some dumb tumblr show that he's not getting paid for.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PostNouveau posted:

we do not know if they transform into animals yet. safe to assume "yes"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Yug posted:

There's no casting agent. It's some dumb tumblr show that he's not getting paid for.

You're an idiot. It's for AwesomenessTV. You loving mong.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Paladinus posted:

You're an idiot. It's for AwesomenessTV. You loving mong.

I have no idea what that is so it's probably stupid and won't make any money and no one will watch it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the last 30 seconds of the mist re;viewis real good

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm not gonna watch it.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I love that that's the most flattering picture of Rich they could find.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

reignofevil posted:

I'm not gonna watch it.

give it a shot

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I like how when Jay says the studio is on fire Mike can't contain his smile, nothing would bring him more happiness than seeing it all burn down.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

powerful sex moves posted:

okay, I know we've moved on but I have to know why she didn't wake you up and tell you to get off the remotes? She just put up with it??

She's weird, but it was growing experience, you gotta let Rich sing to you in your sleep

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Arcsquad12 posted:

I love that that's the most flattering picture of Rich they could find.

Technically that would be post-op Rich

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
"Which to meeeeeeeeEEEEEEE..."

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

vermin posted:

Mike's gonna die inside a little extra now that Rich landed a voice acting role. No Palpatine. No Disney cartoon voice. Only talking about movies he hates til the day death claims him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2B7nNblzRY

sam isnt that bad as Palpatine. i mean yeah mikes better. but he isn't complete poo poo.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lmao at an old geezer holding off 2 super-powered assassins

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

THIS VIDEO IS 2% FASTER SO YOU CAN'T COPYRIGHT IT!!!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

a bone to pick posted:

lmao at an old geezer holding off 2 super-powered assassins

yeah, clone wars is a weird mixed bag. rebels is alright though. thrawn is cool and their is poo poo ton of death and politics(not poo poo phantom kind) for a kids show.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Baronjutter posted:

THIS VIDEO IS 2% FASTER SO YOU CAN'T COPYRIGHT IT!!!

"Witness my power over the system!"
mirrors the image and overlays a translucent white oval in the center
"No one can stop me now!"
Insane old man cackling

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin
Which HitB was it that Jay and Mike mention their old manager Tim and say something about how he's now started his own internet movie review series and then they both stare into the camera?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

the guy from Semisonic posted:

Which HitB was it that Jay and Mike mention their old manager Tim and say something about how he's now started his own internet movie review series and then they both stare into the camera?

lmao i bet his channel was in with all the fake movie review channels on the first nerd crew

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dapper_Swindler posted:

rebels is alright though.

no its not, people keep saying this and every time I watch it its trash. darth vader is such a joke in that show lol, can't even kill a few kids.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot
My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

posting in a friend simulator thread
idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

a bone to pick posted:

no its not, people keep saying this and every time I watch it its trash. darth vader is such a joke in that show lol, can't even kill a few kids.

lmbo if your "cool" villain isn't perfect and unstopable

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

posting in a friend simulator thread
idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

Waiter, this pasta is a bit stale.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Heh, Myson is an awful name.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Agreed about Jay and Mike.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

I wish I could get someone to look at me the way Jessie looks at Mike Stoklasa.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i like when they talk about the stars war

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
I must take issue with the coward Chris Stuckmann and his intellectually dishonest review of Sausage Party

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Wait I've never seen that pasta, did Jesse really embezzle money to buy jewelry?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjLXHPVLwPY

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nazzadan posted:

Wait I've never seen that pasta, did Jesse really embezzle money to buy jewelry?

That's the theory. That's why you don't see her anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Yug posted:

That's the theory. That's why you don't see her anymore.

That's a really stupid theory

• Locked thread