Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Sentient Data posted:

Think of it like extortion, would you pay $3 to not get doxxed?

Yeah, you either A) get exactly the item you received and give 5 STARS EXEMPLARY EXCHANGE SIR THANK YOU on every rating or B) don't get what you were expecting or it's broken and just don't rate it. If you feel like getting another one just get another one.

You don't need Triads knocking down your door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

That was not entirely correct, here are things I regret:

The dullest blades I ever tried.

Moments like this, I whisper to you, "Dollar Tree".

Sometimes, poo poo from China is even cheaper if you let some scrub import it for you.

eSportseXpert
Jun 24, 2005

Stupid fucking white man.

King Vidiot posted:

Yeah, you either A) get exactly the item you received and give 5 STARS EXEMPLARY EXCHANGE SIR THANK YOU on every rating or B) don't get what you were expecting or it's broken and just don't rate it. If you feel like getting another one just get another one.

You don't need Triads knocking down your door.

I'm the German emphatically proclaiming "I will buy here again!!" in the fire hazard vibrator feedback.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

FiestaNinja posted:

I'm the German emphatically proclaiming "I will buy here again!!" in the fire hazard vibrator feedback.

Big Rammstein fan

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Duh Ugh posted:

Please don't use steel wool on stainless. Bad things will happen. It kinda un-stainlesses the stainless.

I, along with the entire cookware-cleaning population of Finland, have been using Pata Pata soap wool (steel wool with soap in it) on stainless steel cookware for decades with no problems :shrug:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

Moments like this, I whisper to you, "Dollar Tree".

Sometimes, poo poo from China is even cheaper if you let some scrub import it for you.

Yeah, a six-pack of Assured triple-bladed disposable razors for a buck is the best cheap shave I've ever had. Much more convenient than safety razors, way more hygenic than reusing expensive cartridge razors.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I know it's a 'fashion thing' but I lolled at how even the model is thinking what is this shapeless poo poo I'm wearing!?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MIJ...2806893687.html

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Children-Connect-4-Launchers-game-for-2-player-Ball-shoot-board-game/32621135099.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3D-...2764724162.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW...2740093987.html

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
That ball puzzle shows two WILDLY different sizes in the two pictures

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I know it's a 'fashion thing' but I lolled at how even the model is thinking what is this shapeless poo poo I'm wearing!?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MIJ...2806893687.html

Erm, so what's the sizing like buying clothes from AE?

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016

Everything is improved with catapults.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Apr 28, 2017

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Amphigory posted:

Anything under XL is so small it has to be under a microscope.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Amphigory posted:

XL is a fairly-slim western Medium. I got the Nic Cage t-shirt for my GF and when I tried it on my huge muscles and broad shoulders were packed in very tight despite my very low body fat and great skin.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

The last of my sale stuff just came in.

10 headbands, all in cherry red. Better and tighter than the ones in the local shop, and not a quid each!
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lad...2662748910.html

All this cute rubbish from the fountain pen shop people keep linking. The pens come with refillable cartridges in them already, I'll fill them and see how they work later! The metal pen is really heavy, the plastic one feels pretty solid, lids are nice and tight.

The butterfly bookmark is super nice, it came in a little pouch, and works as a card. I might buy some more of these at some point.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2X-Creative-Butterfly-Bookmarks-Cartoon-Paper-Clip-Office-School-Book-Marks-Gift/32775969998.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/150-Pages-Cute-Mini-Sticker-Post-It-Bookmark-Tab-Pad-Sticky-Notes/32781020870.html
These cat page stickers are tiny and sweet.

Edit: I just noticed, that little notebook has a "made in Korea" line on the back...

Nettle Soup fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Apr 28, 2017

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I keep seeing aliexpress ads everywhere now. Some of the stuff is pretty weird.

Whyyyyyy? That's not even a camel toe, that's a gunt. As a lifelong labia-haver, if my shorts fit like that I'd be mortified and wouldn't leave the house.

e: what?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

quote is not edit

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

omg this is my favourite

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Yeah that's fucken hot. Gimme the pussyman.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

"this is only temporary. you're gonna nail that audition and then boom! this isn't forever. you are winning. all good things..."

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Faffel posted:

Yeah that's fucken hot. Gimme the pussyman.

I believe the preferred term is "slitsir".

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Guy Mann posted:

I never liked the 2nd generation evolutions.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Guy Mann posted:

man clam

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
even bending will not make me like

Duh Ugh
May 27, 2008
My bag of 200 googly eyes arrived today. Unfortunately I was sleeping when they showed up. The wife has hidden every adhesive in the house. As soon as she goes to bed I'm finding the glue gun. Things around here are about to have so much more personality. Mr Coffee indeed!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Should have got the kind with the peel off adhesive on the back

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PokeJoe posted:

Should have got the kind with the peel off adhesive on the back

that's like 2c extra :colbert:

Duh Ugh
May 27, 2008

Pick posted:

that's like 2c extra :colbert:

Exactly. Besides, the hot glue sticks came like a week ago. Now I just need to decide if I can glue googly eyes to her without waking her up.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Duh Ugh posted:

Exactly. Besides, the hot glue sticks came like a week ago. Now I just need to decide if I can glue googly eyes to her without waking her up.

Do not put hot glue on skin

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Improbable Lobster posted:

Do not put hot glue on skin

yeah try super glue instead

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Pick posted:

even bending will not make me like

I wonder if it would make a good softball bat

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Pls don't post my Tinder picture

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I'd buy one if you could get it in Saints Row purple

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Hey, anybody bought a knockoff fidget cube that was worth a drat?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Chinese technology is glorious.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Just won another dispute :cool:

Nothing like the sweet justice of me getting my $1.79 back

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Except the payback of getting doxxed by angry sellers

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Be sure to leave a 5 star review on the severed "horse" head that will arrive in the mail next month, lest more tombstone threats appear in future to grim your day

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
To be fair, I filed a claim on an obviously-selling-from-China seller on Amazon when my item never arrived (months ago, like last year, still not here and never will be) and I got all my money back and I never got a packet of anthrax or had any shady types following my car around town.

But that's Amazon, so maybe they have better buyer protection (hah).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 9
Feb 8, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I bought some lighting equipment from China that failed, and the seller got someone who mis-ordered in America to just forward me their's. They're willing to work with you if you just give them good feedback.