Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Threw some dildos at a digital Trump while bored, now I'm looking to polish off half a 30 pack of Coors Light while cleaning the apartment over the next five hours before my roommates come back from Vegas.

Call it a going away gift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
don't buy coors they give lots of money to Heritage Foundation, the super conservative thinktank that is bad

no ethical consumption

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Threw some dildos at a digital Trump while bored, now I'm looking to polish off half a 30 pack of Coors Light while cleaning the apartment over the next five hours before my roommates come back from Vegas.

Call it a going away gift.

quitter

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

don't buy coors they give lots of money to Heritage Foundation, the super conservative thinktank that is bad

no ethical consumption

I don't, it's my roommates' beer. I'm considering it payment.

Half is all that's left.

But they also have four bottles of Angry Orchard, two Smith & Forge, a bunch of Heineken, three Guinness, and a bottle of Soju in there. So this could get ugly pretty drat quick :downs:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

so I got a copy of one of Dog the Bounty Hunter's "autobiographies" and just did a dramatic reading at home and this poo poo is wild

maybe I could record it this poo poo is ridiculous

edit: cold reading I wouldn't like read ahead or prep so I might crack during it and mess up

I'm interested in hearing this

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Trip report:

I'm about four Coors and three PBR's into the capacities of my fridge, and conscientious cleaning seems so much like a chore that I've decided on just cutting corners

On that note, I've noticed that I'm gonna miss my Koreans a whole lot in just over two weeks

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Duzzy do your Koreans have bathroom slippers?

Just gotta tell 'em it's not like home, can't wash the bathroom with the showerhead.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/Distinctboxes/status/847710169731551232

Ancient dasharez0ne

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

Vehicle registration up for renewal, this one looks pretty good:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
get it to say "I DONT"

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Those uppity bitches at the DMV wouldn't give me 1488GIP because it was "too long" but took 69420.

This goddamn country.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

get it to say "I DONT"

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

get it to say "I DONT"

Haha gently caress it's available:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

DustyNuts posted:

you know what needs to be done

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

you know what needs to be done

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

DustyNuts posted:

:perfect:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

DustyNuts posted:

lol hope you don't mind gettin your car keyed

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

MA-Horus posted:

Duzzy do your Koreans have bathroom slippers?

Just gotta tell 'em it's not like home, can't wash the bathroom with the showerhead.

Nah. My "original" Korean friends last year forced everyone to take off their shoes in the apartment, so I was happy to learn that my roommates are more chill.

They do, however, make absolutely ridiculous amounts of noise while eating, make the pan way too hot, burn pretty much everything but then claim "it's made that way", and one of them is clumsy as all gently caress. Dude constantly walks into things, trips over stuff, catches his fingers in drawers, and slips in the bathtub. It's almost entertaining, but the noises he makes when he's startled slowly erode your soul.

He's basically a Korean Jakovasaur.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

That's really the only downside.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I mean, I'm still for it. Just maybe put it on an old beater truck or something.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
so one of the dnd mods is literally astroturfing for DPRK https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3669823&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=67#post471887520

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Those uppity bitches at the DMV wouldn't give me 1488GIP because it was "too long" but took 69420.

This goddamn country.

I think a lot of states have it capped at 6 characters.

what happened to your 6FYGM9 plate?

Edit:

Thats one of the least lovely things mods have done.

Which says a lot about the mods and none of it good.

Genocide Tendency fucked around with this message at 03:14 on May 1, 2017

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Lmao

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I really want to see what north korean culture is actually like, though that will probably have to wait until after the kims are disposed of. It's like a giant social experiment

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Man, you done hosed up if fishmech is the one calling you on your bullshit.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Apologia for North Korea has totally started to become a thing recently and it actually is a small bit disturbing that it's made its way to the forums.

quote:

being accompanied by guides isn't the same thing as having government minders

holy poo poo that is blatant

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 03:41 on May 1, 2017

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

so I got a copy of one of Dog the Bounty Hunter's "autobiographies" and just did a dramatic reading at home and this poo poo is wild

maybe I could record it this poo poo is ridiculous

edit: cold reading I wouldn't like read ahead or prep so I might crack during it and mess up

Didn't he gently caress one of his family members or some poo poo, like his daughter or something.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Buca di Bepis posted:

Apologia for North Korea has totally started to become a thing recently and it actually is a small bit disturbing that it's made its way to the forums.

It's such an easy way to maintain hyperliberal street cred by allying with whoever the US gov't is currently bullying. So, whatever.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

orange juche posted:

Didn't he gently caress one of his family members or some poo poo, like his daughter or something.

No you're thinking of a WWE/WWF person. There have been a few.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Nah. My "original" Korean friends last year forced everyone to take off their shoes in the apartment, so I was happy to learn that my roommates are more chill.

They do, however, make absolutely ridiculous amounts of noise while eating, make the pan way too hot, burn pretty much everything but then claim "it's made that way", and one of them is clumsy as all gently caress. Dude constantly walks into things, trips over stuff, catches his fingers in drawers, and slips in the bathtub. It's almost entertaining, but the noises he makes when he's startled slowly erode your soul.

He's basically a Korean Jakovasaur.

Asking people to take their shoes off in your apartment is just a socially abusive way of saying "I like a clean apartment; also, your company isn't worth the added effort it would take to remain clean."

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Genocide Tendency posted:

what happened to your 6FYGM9 plates?

Changed states and got the free handicap veteran plates. I don't know that they let you customize them.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Does this have to do with the weird "anything this administration doesn't like is actually good" thing I've seen some of the crazier people I know spout?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
"I scraped the dog poo poo against the curb a little bit, mind if I walk all over your house?"
:goonsay:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Changed states and got the free handicap veteran plates. I don't know that they let you customize them.

Thats a god drat shame.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

mlmp08 posted:

"I scraped the dog poo poo against the curb a little bit, mind if I walk all over your house?"
:goonsay:

Not only does this worry me that you use your floor for anything besides walking on and putting stuff on, but also I'd like to point out that shoes aren't the gatekeeper of dogshit, here. Much like life, poo poo also finds a way. And/or your houseguests are retarded.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I live on 2 acres with 26-ish chickens and a dog, so you bet your rear end people are gonna take their shoes off before coming inside.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

lmbo what a loving dildo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Fair enough, when I had chickens I did keep a set of chicken shoes for dealing with coop-related business.

• Locked thread