Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Randler posted:

Buncha Anglos doing Anglo stuff.

shut up randler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Cease to Hope posted:

shut up randler

technically correct though

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

technically correct though

me or him

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Cease to Hope posted:

shut up randler

Nobody is forcing you to read my posts.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

happy loyalty day everyone

there is only one morally acceptable way to celebrate loyalty day

it involves confederate flags and napalm

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

stone cold posted:

im glad to learn once again that victims of rape aren't real victims unless they're passed out

makes me feel real fantastic inside

thanks aa you're a real stellar human being

Vote for me! The Alhazred that doesn't condone rape!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

him of course

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/USAIDAfghan/status/858901355645292545

https://twitter.com/SuneEngel/status/858913522692083716

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Randler posted:

But I don't think any of us are cousins.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Wow this Pom wonderful is really making me want to lie on the couch for 4 hours

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

https://twitter.com/USAIDAfghan/status/859033008749383680

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

wow you got that guy before i could report him guyovich

thanks

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Randler posted:

I'll have you know I'm a Demi-Slav.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Majorian posted:

I'll have you know I'm a Demi-Slav.

*consults leather-clad tome*

You grew up in Napa, Anglo. :colbert:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

*in majorian voice* that's напа for you, my sour friend

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Randler posted:

I don't think you're using the word "Anglo" correctly. Perhaps you meant "Gallo"?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Anglohood is a construct, that's why many Anglos are Slavic or Sinic or etc by blood.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Evidently I didn't take enough anthropology classes in college.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

hey y'all wanna see something? one of the two party leaders of the pvda+ (the best and coolest political party in belgium), raoul hedebouw, was preparing to give his labour day speech when some guy walked up to him and stabbed him in the leg. it was caught on tape and may be the most casual case of political violence ive ever seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP_aJlMpvr0&t=25s

hedebouw then gave his speech as planned as you can see. 'il en faudra plus pour nous faire taire, chers camarades!'

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

R. Mute posted:

one of the two party leaders of the pvda+

sounds like a super difficult sex move

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

boner confessor posted:

sounds like a super difficult sex move

Sounds like a level of super saiyan

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

R. Mute posted:

hey y'all wanna see something?
you didn't wait to see if we all do want to see something indeed :chloe:

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
implying that there's anyone in this thread that doesn't want to see a dude get casually penetrated

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Pirate Radar posted:

Sounds like a level of super saiyan

SSGSSKKx15

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

MikeCrotch posted:

implying that there's anyone in this thread that doesn't want to see a dude get casually penetrated
contrary to expectations, most posters here are mundane and normal people

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I would not have expected a Youtube video on a violent attack in Belgium.

Seems like something more appropriate for a Vine.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
German talking about attacking belgium

Fire up the Lancasters boyes

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Randler posted:

I would not have expected a Youtube video on a violent attack in Belgium.

Seems like something more appropriate for a Vine.

i think vine's dead

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
The only people exempt from Anglohood are Teutons, which is a rule both sides are happy to have.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-eeNvUEGDk

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
This one students astute reflection at the end of this survey course is that colonialism gets a bad wrap and did a. Lot of good

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
stop teaching niall ferguson then

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/859114944427683840

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/jonathancohn/status/859103991514443781

is that good

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

McDondals thanks their new invention on Jimmy from the 2nd Grade, their head of marketing. When asked for a comment he said "I need my diaper changed! Where am I? Where is my mother? Why did the clown take me away? This office is scary! What is money? Why did the clown take me away?"

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

was a very tough person, but he had a big heart," Trump said during an interview with the Washington Examiner's Salena Zito.

"He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, 'There's no reason for this.'" 

Jackson, the nation's seventh president, died in 1845. The Civil War began in 1861.

The president further questioned why the country could not have solved the Civil War.

"People don't realize, you know, the Civil War, if you think about it, why?" Trump said during the edition of "Main Street Meets the Beltway" scheduled to air on SiriusXM.

"People don't ask that question, but why was there the Civil War? Why could that one not have been worked out?"

During the interview, the president also compared his win to that of Jackson.

"My campaign and win was most like Andrew Jackson, with his campaign. And I said, when was Andrew Jackson? It was 1828. That's a long time ago," Trump said.

"That's Andrew Jackson. And he had a very, very mean and nasty campaign. Because they said this was the meanest and the nastiest. And unfortunately, it continues."

Trump has in the past drawn comparisons between his campaign and that of Jackson.

Ahead of a March rally, the president compared his presidency to Jackson's while marking the birthday of the seventh president.

Speaking outside The Hermitage, Jackson's estate in Nashville, Tenn., Trump referred to Jackson as the people's president.

"It was during the revolution that Jackson first confronted and defied an arrogant elite. Does that sound familiar?" Trump said ahead of his rally earlier this year.

Trump said his visit to The Hermitage was "inspirational" and that he is "a fan."

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

cinci zoo sniper posted:

was a very tough person, but he had a big heart," Trump said during an interview with the Washington Examiner's Salena Zito.

"He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, 'There's no reason for this.'" 

Jackson, the nation's seventh president, died in 1845. The Civil War began in 1861.

The president further questioned why the country could not have solved the Civil War.

"People don't realize, you know, the Civil War, if you think about it, why?" Trump said during the edition of "Main Street Meets the Beltway" scheduled to air on SiriusXM.

"People don't ask that question, but why was there the Civil War? Why could that one not have been worked out?"

During the interview, the president also compared his win to that of Jackson.

"My campaign and win was most like Andrew Jackson, with his campaign. And I said, when was Andrew Jackson? It was 1828. That's a long time ago," Trump said.

"That's Andrew Jackson. And he had a very, very mean and nasty campaign. Because they said this was the meanest and the nastiest. And unfortunately, it continues."

Trump has in the past drawn comparisons between his campaign and that of Jackson.

Ahead of a March rally, the president compared his presidency to Jackson's while marking the birthday of the seventh president.

Speaking outside The Hermitage, Jackson's estate in Nashville, Tenn., Trump referred to Jackson as the people's president.

"It was during the revolution that Jackson first confronted and defied an arrogant elite. Does that sound familiar?" Trump said ahead of his rally earlier this year.

Trump said his visit to The Hermitage was "inspirational" and that he is "a fan."

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i hope this means trump will get rid of the central bank and end the tyranny of fiat currency

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
:rip: BWM thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

The Muppets On PCP posted:

i hope this means trump will get rid of the central bank and end the tyranny of fiat currency

Ron Paul 2020.

• Locked thread