Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i am not a muppet, i am a man

I'm a muppet of a man
I'm a very manly muppet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
ah, a manpet

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Bleeding to death in the lib

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
What a way to go

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
My heart is going real fast

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

rear end struggle posted:

My heart is going real fast

dude, loving call someone. either 911 or a loving hotline whatever is appropriate

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
consolation is that if you die you get added to the "dadchat deaths: kriterion kollection"

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
I exude blood flavored final essays

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
slavs please get help, you are obviously seriously unwell and none of us are equipped to help you as much as we would like to

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/858768928482488321

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Avshalom posted:

slavs please get help, you are obviously seriously unwell and none of us are equipped to help you as much as we would like to

He'll be fine. All he needs to do is drop out of school and go live in the mountains as a free man on the land.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Maybe it is the world that is unwell you ever think of that you loving 4th column Trotskyist

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

see a psychiatrist get proecribed meds and therapy slavs

PupsOfWar fucked around with this message at 07:16 on May 1, 2017

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Maybe it is the world that is unwell you ever think of that you loving 4th column Trotskyist

I'm serious about what I said

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
People forget that they can create any reality they want to when they become children of the media

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
-- phil

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

See, now this was a quality crazyposter. Take note, aspiring nutballs - getfiscal is thy polestar.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

hey bird update your graphics driver

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

loving my idott co-workers will still price those.

:rip: your sanity

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Seriously I'm about to go ham on this irritated gum with one of those floss picks

is floss pick the spear thing or the y thing

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Y

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

stone cold posted:

eff is a good poster so

did he like say something mean about dudes in ponytails or something

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

R. Guyovich posted:

there's (correctly) saying soviet command punished sex crimes by execution and imprisonment and then there's saying because the nazi occupation was brutal mass rape is justified. jesus christ
Nope, what I said was if soviet high command focused on the prosecution of the war over maintaining discipline, that choices was justified, given the conditions they faced. I did not ever say that the rapes were justified. The post in question that you gave me a 6-hour for, didn't make the claim stone cold accused me of.

Really, I don't like how the red army rapes are used as a 'BUT BOTH SIDES WERE BAD' bullshit, which is what fishopolis was using it for. No one ever wants to take into account context.

Maybe instead of getting your marching orders from broke brain idiots here, to make your chat thread buddies proud of you, you could apply a little bit of critical thinking.

That's all.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

stone cold posted:

i mean aa can also get hosed

no shipping

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
happy loyalty day everyone

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

rudatron posted:

Maybe instead of getting your marching orders from broke brain idiots here, to make your chat thread buddies proud of you, you could apply a little bit of critical thinking.

That's all.

Tall order

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

happy loyalty day everyone

i will loyal your rear end

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

rudatron posted:

Nope, what I said was if soviet high command focused on the prosecution of the war over maintaining discipline, that choices was justified, given the conditions they faced. I did not ever say that the rapes were justified. The post in question that you gave me a 6-hour for, didn't make the claim stone cold accused me of.

Really, I don't like how the red army rapes are used as a 'BUT BOTH SIDES WERE BAD' bullshit, which is what fishopolis was using it for. No one ever wants to take into account context.

That's all.

also wtf is this lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

what the gently caress is going on in this thread

appears to be a metldown inspired by captain america civil war

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
:rip:

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
celebrating this may day by sharing a pepsi and a chick fill a with a peace keeping officer of the law :)

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
also it makes me no end of happy that homeex is the latest modish person caught in the dadchat conspiracy, somehow

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

rudatron posted:

yes, homework explainer, beloved member of the dadchat cabal, sure why not?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
You've had a lot of really dumb ideas pop into your head while reading the forums and even had the audacity to go so as far as to post them because you do not fear god, rudatron. But I gotta say, believing that homeex is capable of critical thinking might be your worst yet.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

stone cold posted:

imagine being mad that a nazi got punched tho
imagine being so sheltered from violence that you endorse it though

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Volkerball posted:

You've had a lot of really dumb ideas pop into your head while reading the forums and even had the audacity to go so as far as to post them because you do not fear god, rudatron. But I gotta say, believing that homeex is capable of critical thinking might be your worst yet.

this is why vb is good. not the sprint, but the marathon

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2017/05/video-lawyers-judge-listen-to-eminem-s-lose-yourself-in-national-party-copyright-case.html

great vid

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

and so it has come full circle. *sadly sighs, closing randler.xlsx as a single tear roll down the cheek*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

and so it has come full circle. *sadly sighs, closing randler.xlsx as a single tear roll down the cheek*

that's eleanor robertson, she writes good

• Locked thread