Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Have Bryan and Vinny and Craig review current Raw again so I have a reason to listen to the B&V show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

Have Bryan and Vinny and Craig review current Raw again so I have a reason to listen to the B&V show.

Too busy re-discovering mid-1998 to late-1999 WWF was unmitigated shite.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i love filthy four daily, its the f4w show i most look forward to every week

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I actually really like the Total Divas reviews. Geek of the Week is funny sometimes too.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Speaking vaguely of the Attitude Era, new AE Podcast dropped today. Elimination Chamber 2013, complete with Kefin's third-hand information about Jack Swagger (which I still enjoyed).

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

I actually really like the Total Divas reviews. Geek of the Week is funny sometimes too.

I don't remember the last GOTW that was funny.

Reviewing 3 shows on Filthy Four is too much. Ditch Impact, it's rarely interesting enough to talk about and Bryan doesn't even watch it.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

but the impact reviews are limited to 5 minutes

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Vinny's frustration during today's granny segment is palpable. It's amazing.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cardboard Box posted:

but the impact reviews are limited to 5 minutes

That's five minutes that could be better spent on Total Divas IMO

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Go RV! posted:

Vinny's frustration during today's granny segment is palpable. It's amazing.
His reaction to Bryan wanting to talk about his dream :allears:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Bryan Alvarez ranting about how stupid it is for NXT to have a Battle Royale to decide Asuka's next challenger with the comment "imagine if they did that to Goldberg".

He wrote the loving book you'd think he remembered Kevin Nash won World War 3 for the title shot.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lid posted:

Bryan Alvarez ranting about how stupid it is for NXT to have a Battle Royale to decide Asuka's next challenger with the comment "imagine if they did that to Goldberg".

He wrote the loving book you'd think he remembered Kevin Nash won World War 3 for the title shot.

That company's dead

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Lid posted:

You are right I am imagining something really bad.

ChineseConnection
Jun 23, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

You are right I am imagining something really bad.

But which member of the NXT roster is going to be able to fill in for the one, the only - BIG SEXY Kevin Nash?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lid posted:

They do battle royals to determine number one contenders and champions on main roster from time to time too. What made him so mad that it was to determine Asuka's opponent when the story is no one is on her level?

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Lost it at Bryan telling granny how "duplex" is pronounced.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ChineseConnection posted:

But which member of the NXT roster is going to be able to fill in for the one, the only - BIG SEXY Kevin Nash?
Nia Jaxx

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
"Wait a minute, the monkey has a son who is a man?"

Glad I was alerted that I must listen to WOL today.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TheLapsedFan/status/858117525581770754

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Gotta push forward on that NYC script reading/live podcast then.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MassRafTer posted:

"Wait a minute, the monkey has a son who is a man?"

Glad I was alerted that I must listen to WOL today.

It was very good, plus Lance Storm was on!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

davidbix posted:

Gotta push forward on that NYC script reading/live podcast then.

It's lapsed fan so they'll read it four times and tell lovely stories between every scene

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
There's a bad content arms race.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

RIP Pisscast

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Jerusalem posted:

It was very good, plus Lance Storm was on!

Not gonna lie, I miss Lance Storm shows.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Good Listener posted:

Not gonna lie, I miss Lance Storm shows.

I was so happy a couple of months back when Bryan said that he still gets e-mails from Lance calling him an idiot for stuff he says on WOL :allears:

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/858892633401438212

MassRafTer posted:

There's a bad content arms race.
Not if I get Janela.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Bryan is very unhappy with Sheamus apparently

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
The recap of the House of Horrors match on BnV is another best of candidate for the year. I swear the actual real payoff to bad WWE booking is Bryan and Vinny trying to explain said bad booking.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bryan demanding that Randy waddle in with his feet sticking out of the fridge ala Fred Flintstone :discourse:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Jerusalem posted:

Bryan demanding that Randy waddle in with his feet sticking out of the fridge ala Fred Flintstone :discourse:

I watched this PPV with a few friends and we said the exact same thing!

How long as Bryan hated Sheamus?

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Seams posted:

How long as Bryan hated Sheamus?

Probably before, but definitely more since he ended Daniel Bryan's career.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Bryan echoed the thoughts I've on Shaemus forever. gently caress that dude.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I liked how Dave acknowledged that Wyatt and Orton are likely going to win a few awards this year.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Sheamus is sloppy as hell, unsafe, and he has some of the worst psychology in wwe.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

The_Rob posted:

Sheamus is sloppy as hell, unsafe, and he has some of the worst psychology in wwe.

I don't agree with this, but I do agree that Sheam is almost useless outside of stiff hossy brawls with or without ladders/weapons or him playing a monster for a agile/flying type guy, like a smaller irish Big Show. Every match I've ever seen him in that was good was one of those two, and every time I've seen him try to do something else it bombed.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Sanguinia posted:

I don't agree with this, but I do agree that Sheam is almost useless outside of stiff hossy brawls with or without ladders/weapons or him playing a monster for a agile/flying type guy, like a smaller irish Big Show. Every match I've ever seen him in that was good was one of those two, and every time I've seen him try to do something else it bombed.

You don't agree that Sheamus has hurt people and ended careers?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

You don't agree that Sheamus has hurt people and ended careers?

Didn't D-Bry admit to intentionally taking bumps of his neck to "test," it at the time that Shaemus gave him the bump that pushed him over the edge?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Sanguinia posted:

Didn't D-Bry admit to intentionally taking bumps of his neck to "test," it at the time that Shaemus gave him the bump that pushed him over the edge?

I don't think Daniel Bryan tested his neck into a concussion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Sanguinia posted:

I thought that was a match with Harper not Sheamus.

Is the Radio Archive down for anyone else? Not showing any of the shows for me.

• Locked thread