Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
Fat people are actually just stuffed with potential, you see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
we shall restore the freedom and liberty of school children by selling chips and candy for lunch and end the liberal tyrrany!

We will also make them run more... liberty laps... yes.... freedom.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Do you people even know what you're mad at anymore, or do you just say things

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
my body my choice, the liberal says, except for when it comes to what picky eunice eats

healthy at any size, the twitterverse says, except for when michelle obama says so

at least we're giving them food, the lefty says, while bemoaning the corporate overlords who say the same

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

CassandraZara posted:

healthy at any size, the twitterverse says, except for when michelle obama says so

That's an excellent point

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Live on French TV: hundreds of kids die after refusing to eat healthy school meals and being denied chips

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Do you people even know what you're mad at anymore, or do you just say things

You are the only mad one here

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
This whole food argument started by someone running in here saying that Trump was starving the schoolkids

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

TRUMP: People don't realize, you know, the Civil War — if you think about it, why? People don't ask that question, but why was there the Civil War? Why could that one not have been worked out?

:discourse:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

actually i think you'll find that trump was waxing philosophical about henry clay and the missouri compromise, which was of course the subject of his dissertation

seriously the Hot Twitter Takes on why that's actually cool and good (as opposed to local takes of "sure, he's an idiot, don't care, gently caress you") are masterpieces of turning one's mind into a pretzel

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

I'm sure if both sides knew what the Civil War would end up being like they might have negotiated

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Yes if only Lincoln was a pre-cog. Low energy!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I'd rather have the president of the USA boldly proclaiming that war is the only option as we loom on nuclear Armageddon

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'd rather have the president of the USA boldly proclaiming that war is the only option as we loom on nuclear Armageddon

i agree, trumpo is poo poo

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

you're in luck. Trump talks about military conflict as a near certainty all the time .

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I'm sure if both sides knew what the Civil War would end up being like they might have negotiated

Is there any dumbfuck statement you won't defend just because it's coming from Trump?

Yeah if people could see the future things might have been different.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

COMRADES posted:

Is there any dumbfuck statement you won't defend just because it's coming from Trump?

He's right about stuff though. The civil war might have been worked out before it went as far as it did if both sides knew what would happen. Lincoln himself said he would have allowed slavery to continue if it meant holding the Union together

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

He's right about stuff though. The civil war might have been worked out before it went as far as it did if both sides knew what would happen. Lincoln himself said he would have allowed slavery to continue if it meant holding the Union together

If people could see the future history would look very different, I agree.

That statement still reveals a breathtaking lack of knowledge about the events and history leading up to the Civil War. "Why couldn't they have worked it out??" Uh they were trying to work it out for a hundred years at that point.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

COMRADES posted:

There's no getting off the trump train

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

COMRADES posted:

If people could see the future history would look very different, I agree.

That statement still reveals a breathtaking lack of knowledge about the events and history leading up to the Civil War. "Why couldn't they have worked it out??" Uh they were trying to work it out for a hundred years at that point.

"Sometimes you just gotta kill them all" - the better statement from a guy that has his finger on the button?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"maybe the north should have backed down and let the south have human slaves as a compromise" ---- somehow a good opinion for a leader or any person to have.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

This is true. Please take note American goons. You can eat whatever you want as long as you count calories. Diabetes, cancer and deficiencies are hoax invented by the liberals and big pharma

The fatty betus doesn't hit normal people, dude.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
It's like those crazy parents who go to jail when they put their kids on vegan diets

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

ditty bout my clitty posted:

The fatty betus doesn't hit normal people, dude.
Excuse me but Americans aren't normal, they're exceptional

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It's like those crazy parents who go to jail when they put their kids on vegan diets

Trump's america really is a horrible apocalyptic place if people get arrested for that.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bholder posted:

Trump's america really is a horrible apocalyptic place if people get arrested for that.

They only go to jail when their children end up hospitalized or dead from malnutrition

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
as a fat greasy american boy im glad we brought pizza back on the menu over that nasty nutritious slop *iphone shoots out of my greasy loving hands* haha guess mommy should have gotten me health insurance instead

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dizz posted:

as a fat greasy american boy im glad we brought pizza back on the menu over that nasty nutritious slop *iphone shoots out of my greasy loving hands* haha guess mommy should have gotten me health insurance instead

Yeah ok docevil

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
http://www.latimes.com/local/educat...-htmlstory.html

what other dumb things did michelle and waste everyone's time and money on that trump can just shutoff lmao

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Knight posted:

Excuse me but Americans aren't normal, they're exceptional

Exceptionally fat hehe

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Blue Train posted:

Exceptionally fat hehe

PHAT PRETTY HOT AND TEMPTING

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
wonder if trump ever forced a 15 year old model to slide a finger up that fat rear end.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

WatermelonGun posted:

wonder if trump ever forced a 15 year old model to slide a finger up that fat rear end.

What is wrong with your brain

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
*pours one out for duck and cover, you are right about everything said about hearthstone expansion*

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

WatermelonGun posted:

Before or after he married one?

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

WatermelonGun posted:

Probably more of a question of how many models did he force to do that tbh.

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie
lol are there really people who think warren is native american and not exploiting the pain and suffering the us government inflicted on them as a group for her own personal gain?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

USSAr posted:

lol are there really people who think warren is native american and not exploiting the pain and suffering the us government inflicted on them as a group for her own personal gain?

Seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I stand by Ms. Warren and her choice to identify as whatever she chooses, and reap whatever financial benefits herewith follow from that

• Locked thread