Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I love a story with a happy ending.
I am 100% against open relationships/poly stuff/infidelity but I think if there were one sex thing I could think of that would have like the least emotional impact it'd be some dude getting jerked off by a bored 50 year old lady before she goes on her smoke break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Trump is a firm Sastiel man

Great, now my Google search history is filled with this garbage.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I know Castiel, what's the other? Sasquatch?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pick posted:

I know Castiel, what's the other? Sasquatch?

research indicates Sasquatch is firmly straight but polygamous

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

research indicates Sasquatch is firmly straight but polygamous

How does one root that squatch pile?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Pick posted:

How does one root that squatch pile?

Beef Jerky, somehow.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Kurieg posted:

Beef Jerky, somehow.

I thought Slim Jims were distended sasquatch foreskins

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Pick posted:

I thought Slim Jims were distended sasquatch foreskins
You're thinking of bully sticks

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Kurieg posted:

There's apparently an episode of Supernatural where the Winchester's get transported into the bodies of the actors that play them in the real world, and they end up going to a fancon. I wonder if the whole "Wincest" thing ever came up.

It definitely did on one of the episodes that makes fun of their fans. One of the brothers had to explain what it meant.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bored posted:

It definitely did on one of the episodes that makes fun of their fans. One of the brothers had to explain what it meant.

"Ha ha! You want me to rape my co-star! And get impregnated by his dogs! You cards."

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Axolotl posted:

When two gay men have sex...how do they know whose penis will open up to accept the other person's penis?

The two men engage in a sort of informal wrestling match to determine who is going to be the penor and who is going to be the penee.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable
Or they take turns jizzing in eachither's dicks, passing it back and forth like a subway train

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Lol @ the straights in this thread who don't understand simple homosexual practices like jizzing into each others dicks imo.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Charles Get-Out posted:

Lol @ the straights in this thread who don't understand simple homosexual practices like jizzing into each others dicks imo.

You mean docking?

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
It's called a loving act between two caring partners tyvm

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
My [28 M] girlfriend [25 F] compliments to receive reassurance. Is this manipulative?

quote:

I'll present the benefit of the doubt because we've had some trouble recently, however this has pretty much been the case for a long time
Basically, my girlfriend will bring up daily how excited she is for (insert activity) that's happening a month from now, and how much fun of a time we'll have. It's always out of the blue and I usually just agree and tell her I can't wait. But it's constant and often. It makes me feel like she wants me to agree, in an effort to establish that I'll still be around at that time. She'll often tell me how happy she is and how great everything is, and seemingly wait for me to reciprocate as I have. It seems less genuine and more like an attempt to reassure herself that everything is perfect, that I reaffirmed my feelings today and that I'll probably have to again tomorrow instead of her simply knowing.
It's pretty draining and at times I'm not so sure how serious I want to be invested in this relationship. I'd work out those feelings on my own, but with her consistently bringing these ideas up, I either have to lie and say that everything is great, absolutely wonderful, perfect, and I'm so happy, or tell the truth if it's any different.
I've done that once, I've said I'm not so sure of my feelings after we've had a rough patch, and that I'd like to understand what I need to do to feel better about what's happened. It was met with sheer panic and she needed to know then and there if I was staying or breaking up.
In a way I don't blame her. She's worried I may leave and I feel like I've had a lot of support from friends, family, and Reddit to leave. But the constant compliment/expect reassurance is getting to be a lot, and it's been like this before our relationship got rocky. While writing this she told me how happy everyone in her family the other day was to see me, and how she's so happy that she has a great boyfriend. These things sound sweet, but she's said this to me many times before, and I feel like she says them just so I can tell her how amazing she and everything else is.
tl;dr Girlfriend is constantly complimenting me or expressing her happiness in the relationship, and expecting consistent reassurance in return.
I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. Is this a sign of manipulative behavior? Am I reading into it too much? My loved ones think this behavior isn't typical, and emotionally manipulative.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Charles Get-Out posted:

The two men engage in a sort of informal wrestling match to determine who is going to be the penor and who is going to be the penee.

Isn't this how slugs do it?

Where does the ovipositor dildo that injects jelly eggs play into all this?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I am unhappy in my short relationship, friends and family say they are here for me, and I personally find this relationship draining. How can I best soldier on?

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Charles Get-Out posted:

My [28 M] girlfriend [25 F] compliments to receive reassurance. Is this manipulative?

Poor girl probably needs some therapy. I wonder if she doesn't have a good support structure (family/friends nearby) and so she feels that he is her only support, he did bring up they visited her family but is that close or did they have to plan a weekend to do a trip? She's probably a serial dater that needs to be in a relationship to validate herself and isn't comfortable with herself.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Panfilo posted:

Isn't this how slugs do it?

Where does the ovipositor dildo that injects jelly eggs play into all this?

A female friend of mine recently asked "why do men always really want me to pretend I'm laying eggs?" I have never experienced pressure to pretend I'm laying eggs in sexual scenarios, FWIW.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WrenP-Complete posted:

A female friend of mine recently asked "why do men always really want me to pretend I'm laying eggs?" I have never experienced pressure to pretend I'm laying eggs in sexual scenarios, FWIW.

Don't date people who like anime.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Pick posted:

Don't date people who like anime.

Thank you, will keep in mind!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
At least the supernatural dog dick universe is viviparous.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
WOW am I glad I asked about dog dicks today. This is much more interesting than looking at spreadsheets. Maybe I can get a job in the dogdick bookkeeping industry? Somebody's gotta depreciate those dogdicks for the tax breaks.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Maybe she's just run into a lot of xenomorph fans. Lay dem eggs, queenie.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

WrenP-Complete posted:

Engaging in seahorse fantasies, of course! They want her to lay eggs in him so he can experience the miracle of birth in the kiddie pool he keeps in the basement.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Naerasa posted:

WOW am I glad I asked about dog dicks today. This is much more interesting than looking at spreadsheets. Maybe I can get a job in the dogdick bookkeeping industry? Somebody's gotta depreciate those dogdicks for the tax breaks.

There are professional fanfic writers who write fanfiction on commission. really.

So someone says something like, "I want a fan fiction about The Onceler meeting Castiel and one has a ten inch dog penis and the other has a nine inch dog vagina, and the Oceler has puppies, and they find out they're brothers. Also at some point they piss into one another's mouths. No scat. Rape o.k."

And then the writer is like, "that will be fourteen dollars." or if they work Dickens style maybe they price by the word, I dunno.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

WrenP-Complete posted:

Tell them that the way it works is 'I lay my eggs, and then I leave, and then you fertilize them'. Based on the documentary I saw on this subject, your human companion will be running for the hills.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Anyway the economy of the future is whisks that require a wifi connection and the dig dick gigs for people with phds in english literature

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

That omegaverse stuff is so far out of my comfort zone, I can't process it at all. I'm genuinely unsettled, but feel there should be some kind of authority I should report it to.

Maybe pest control.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I want to go back in time and smack Kurt Vonnegut around the head with a copy of Player Piano and be like, "It's worse! It's worse, you fool! It's worse than all of this!"

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I want to go back in time and smack Nathaniel Hawthorne around the head with a copy of The Scarlet Letter and be like, "there are a million sex acts worse than adultery, but your book is still worse than all of them!"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Women get conditioned to loathe their bodies so much they fantasize of victimized men getting dickpregnant

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Well, I'm not too proud to not take fetish commissions for art/writing once I get back up to snuff. You just need entirely separate social accounts/email from your normal ones, and a nom de plume for that poo poo.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Pvt.Scott posted:

Well, I'm not too proud to not take fetish commissions for art/writing once I get back up to snuff. You just need entirely separate social accounts/email from your normal ones, and a nom de plume for that poo poo.

:byodame: But the world needs to know!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Panfilo posted:

Women get conditioned to loathe their bodies so much they fantasize of victimized men getting dickpregnant

There are some real weird fuckin emergent properties at the confluence of many shifts in human culture.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

The future is some kind of bastardised love child between Wall E and Brave New World.

Honestly I think it's about time, then all the fuckedupness can be contained virtually.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 23:20 on May 1, 2017

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Panfilo posted:

:byodame: But the world needs to know!

Well, if you really need a pic of Miles Prower, but with dog dicks instead of tails or something, I'm sure you can find a suitible substitute until I establish my alter-ego and PM you.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Unfortunately the world isn't like any specific media property, or even any combination of media properties particularly. It is unfortunately far more pointless, lovely, intolerable, and disturbing than any book, even a book by James Joyce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Pick posted:

There are some real weird fuckin emergent properties at the confluence of many shifts in human culture.

So where does that visual novel with the meat poop come in?