Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:siren: for the IN-CROWD and the PLEASURE LOVERS, Nite Crew will be screening 1968's PSYCH-OUT at 10pm eastern/7pm pacific :siren:

with the lovely Susan Strasberg of stage and screen, the handsome Dean Stockwell who later played "Al" on Quantum Leap, and the young and fresh-faced Jack Nicholson and Bruce Dern, plus music by The Strawberry Alarm Clock and The Seeds!

"Thin story line – girl seeking lost brother – is sufficient as the medium for a series of incidents, including drug-induced hallucinations, all directed in excellent fashion by Richard Rush. Production is strong on realistic location values, as well as special effects." - Variety

"[S]eeing a ponytailed Nicholson fake his way through a bad "Purple Haze" ripoff is worth seeing by itself" - Jerry Renshaw, Austin Chronicle

"[I]f you can accept the clichés and archaisms, as well as some third-rate acid rock from The Seeds and Strawberry Alarm Clock, there are compensations: some beautifully baroque performances (Dern and Stockwell in particular), Laszlo Kovacs' effective visualisation of Strasberg's bad STP trip, the spectacle (as irresistible as it is preposterous) of Jack Nicholson sporting lead guitar at the Fillmore." - Time Out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

ah, the little demons outside you

Well struck.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

That bloomberg interview is surreal. Just like everybody else, the reporter desperately tries to get that fat whiner to share any single detail on any topic they cover. They're all working so hard to make him look less dumb, and Trump just refuses to cooperate.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol he bald

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Bethamphetamine posted:

That bloomberg interview is surreal. Just like everybody else, the reporter desperately tries to get that fat whiner to share any single detail on any topic they cover. They're all working so hard to make him look less dumb, and Trump just refuses to cooperate.

don't you mean GOTCHA questions? fake media

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Hair swole af

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

hobbesmaster posted:

Louisiana is... special

Understatement of this century

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
They need to start with questions like "What is your name" and "What year is it" or whatever they ask dementia patients to guage their current state.

If he fails any of them they should just leave and use a lorem ipsum generator.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

a real chump posted:

They need to start with questions like "What is your name" and "What year is it" or whatever they ask dementia patients to guage their current state.

If he fails any of them they should just leave and use a lorem ipsum generator.

Doctor: All right Mr. President, just to get the formalities out of the way, please state your name and date of birth.

Trump: I won the popular vote, really-did you know that? Not many people know that, it's remarkable but I did. Really, believe me-biggest popular vote victory ever, a lot of people are saying that, really a lot of people but you never hear about because they're so unfair this media, CNN? Fake media, all the way and you never hear that, never but it's the truth.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Sorry for skipping ahead, hours later I'm still lolling @ everyone thinking nothing at Fox mattered and everyone especially Hannity and Especially Bill would be fiiiiiiiiine

what happened

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

what happened

The boss (his name is Dick Shine or something like that) got fukken fired. Hamnity is probably feeling like the last nazi in Berlin right now getting told Hitler shot himself

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Doctor: All right Mr. President, just to get the formalities out of the way, please state your name and date of birth.

Trump: I won the popular vote, really-did you know that? Not many people know that, it's remarkable but I did. Really, believe me-biggest popular vote victory ever, a lot of people are saying that, really a lot of people but you never hear about because they're so unfair this media, CNN? Fake media, all the way and you never hear that, never but it's the truth.

Sir I just need to know if you want an apple pie for just $1 extra.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
wait what happened to fox news?

is hannity gone too??!

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

The boss (his name is Dick Shine or something like that) got fukken fired. Hamnity is probably feeling like the last nazi in Berlin right now getting told Hitler shot himself

here's me doing my dick shine at this news :jackbud:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

a real chump posted:

Sir I just need to know if you want an apple pie for just $1 extra.

Seriously aren't they two for $1?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

mdemone posted:

Well struck.

:wink:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
im sure the DOJ will be all over that louisiana DA

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

D1E posted:

Like... how in the flying gently caress does an idiot orange moron who tweets about Andrew Jackson stopping the Civil War if he hadn't prophesied it and gotten mad and died... become President of the United States of America?

I'm dreaming and having the weirdest loving nightmare ever.

Ah, you'd like to know, hmm? Here is the conversation with a Trump supporter that was backing the "global warming is a conspiracy" angle.
"Well CO2 causes global warming and it's a perfectly natural gas, it's everywhere. Plantlife keeps it under control"
Well, yes, but the issue is we are producing more of it than nature can keep balanced and warming the earth
"That's not true, scientists can't even agree with how much we are causing. *posts one link to some "Christian science" group to back his point* Where's your evidence?"
*links multiple journals, articles and science like factoids*
"See, those scientists can't even agree by how much, so it doesn't happen."
But it does, all of them say it does, they just can't agree on what percentage
"Yeah, but my link says it's all lies and your scientists can't even agree by how much!"

Ironically this is the same mentality that cost so many people their health and lives after the immediate destruction of the Chernobyl reactor no. 4. The equipment they had couldn't read more than 3 Roentgens so the guys in charge decided it must be no higher than 3. When other equipment came in later and showed it was much higher it was dismissed as faulty equipment. I guess we'll just have to crash and burn again and again before people come around

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

FAUXTON posted:

bill shine iirc

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

belugas aren't dolphins

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

yeah they've got a lot of federal prosecutors to appoint

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

FAUXTON posted:

Lol, an accurate description

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

zegermans posted:

belugas aren't dolphins

yeah but its like italian and spanish

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

occasionally the nothing matters gellar field around Trump fails, resulting in people in his periphery being corrupted and destroyed the liberal warp.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

BarronsArtGallery posted:

wait what happened to fox news?

is hannity gone too??!

Hamnity has been silent I think

Which may surprise you but hey someone just informed him about the resignation of what was probably the only source of protection he has left. Hannity basically has a GED or some poo poo and he's an incessantly unlikeable fucker who presumably is in on the sexual assault going on

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

SocketWrench posted:

Lol, an accurate description

Hannity's interactions with Trump are remarkably Bormann-esque.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

bill shine iirc

WILLY SHINE

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

zegermans posted:

occasionally the nothing matters gellar field around Trump fails, resulting in people in his periphery being corrupted and destroyed the liberal warp.

40k goon spotted, trap sprung, etc.

...poo poo!

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?
Please everyone tell him what a great idea this is.

Emphasize how he could win blue states with such a move.

Evil_Greven fucked around with this message at 03:03 on May 2, 2017

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

this looks like a mashup of trump and jimmy carter

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

fox news: full of rapes

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

those motherfuckers can go gently caress themselves

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

a blond sylverster stallone

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

im sure the DOJ's mouth will be all over that louisiana DA's turgid member

I bet they will.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Evil_Greven posted:

Please everyone tell him what a great idea this is.

Emphasize how he could win blue states with such a move.

The best thing is that it would turn the four simultaneous day crew into hardcore trumpists if he did this.

Blatzmobile
Nov 1, 2012

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

a real chump posted:

"who is the president?" is a common question to ask dementia patients. When Trump answers "I am!" He could be committed on displaying delusions of grandeur.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so did Hannity have a meltdown yet

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

D Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

poo poo I just found out McDonald's Apple Pies are no longer two for $1.

• Locked thread