Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

BarbarianElephant posted:

How about a MOAT, smart guy?

Maybe he plans some sort of tire barrier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

But Trump is far more knowledgeable regarding U.S. history than the media.

1 posted on 05/01/2017 1:52:30 PM PDT by detective
Is there ANYTHING Trump doesn't know/can't do???? :allears:

quote:

can we have a do over?

13 posted on 05/01/2017 2:16:40 PM PDT by LeoWindhorse (America First !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

YES PLEASE

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Report: Jared Kushner Didn’t Disclose Business Dealings With George Soros
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3549511/posts

quote:

Yes, obviously a Soros connected loan of all things, wouldn’t go over with..., well,... who the Hell would it go over with???
2 posted on 5/2/2017, 1:16:32 PM by RitaOK (Viva Christo Rey! Public Education/Academia are the farm team for more Marxists coming... infinitum.)

quote:

Soros and Gorelick. That’s funny in a dark, unfunny kind of way.
3 posted on 5/2/2017, 1:16:40 PM by marron

quote:

There is an odor of swamp-gas....
6 posted on 5/2/2017, 1:18:00 PM by SERKIT ("Blazing Saddles" explains it all.......)

quote:

Kusher wasn’t required to report this.

Last I heard, all you had to do was make your payments, and there’s nothing actually illegal about any of this.

When someone points out to me what Soros policy Kushner has implemented, I’ll begin to take notice.

I didn’t vote for Kushner, but then again, I know he doesn’t hold office and cannot implement policy.
11 posted on 5/2/2017, 1:22:06 PM by DoughtyOne (Happy days are here again!)

quote:

Whomever has claimed/still claims that Jared is a "genius", has the IQ of week old roadkill!
And President Trump REALLY needs to send his daughter & s-i-l home, to NYC!
14 posted on 5/2/2017, 1:24:09 PM by nopardons

quote:

To: nopardons
He can send her to me. I will take care of her. :)
19 posted on 5/2/2017, 1:26:22 PM by ZULU (DUMP THAT POS PAUL RYAN!! HE KILLED OBAMACARE REPEAL AND WILL KILL TAX REFORM!!)

quote:

To: ZULU
She wouldn't have you....you're NOOUD!
And you and many others here, need to stop caring about what Ivanka looks like, she and her husband are a p;air of damned albatrosses around the president's neck.
21 posted on 5/2/2017, 1:28:39 PM by nopardons

quote:

He seems ever more questionable, each day.

Both Ivanka and Chelsea have married into the Jewish Mafia.
45 posted on 5/2/2017, 2:07:21 PM by ConservativeMind (Trump: Befuddling Democrats, Republicans, and the Media for the benefit of the US and all mankind.)

quote:

One wonders if The Donald knew????
16 posted on 5/2/2017, 1:24:58 PM by RatRipper (The biggest threat to US national security is our government and those in it.)

quote:

To: RatRipper
Naturally, that is the first thought isn’t it? The kids slightest errors reflect on our man, and it pains me for them to be exposed so frequently with negative coverage, because no one cares about them, or at least I don’t, but it reflects on my guy, in the Oval Office. That, I care about.

Ivanka was a hugh plus for TRUMP, when she was outside the West Wing.
32 posted on 5/2/2017, 1:44:03 PM by RitaOK (Viva Christo Rey! Public Education/Academia are the farm team for more Marxists coming... infinitum.)

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Just watch as someone finds a link between Trump and Soros.

"No but see it was really 589th dimensional chess where he pretended to do business with Soros to trick him int--"

:commissar:

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Jagged Jim posted:

quote:

The least they could do is fund a great FDR style make work project like the border wall. That puts folks to work, gives them purpose, and makes the country a little bit safer from invasion. The border wall could be a great bike path from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico. It would be a tourist destination. Folks would travel to the Great Border Wall in search of great Mexican food and to see the many food trucks stationed on the other side.

Like the Berlin Wall! oh lord . . .

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Like the Berlin Wall! oh lord . . .
[/quote]

Because walls are known to stop modern day invaders of any stripe

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

"No but see it was really 589th dimensional chess where he pretended to do business with Soros to trick him int--"

Does Jared count because you may not have to wait

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

quote:

To: nopardons 
 He can send her to me. I will take care of her.  
 19 posted on 5/2/2017, 1:26:22 PM by ZULU (DUMP THAT POS PAUL RYAN!! HE KILLED OBAMACARE REPEAL AND WILL KILL TAX REFORM!!)

Goddamn Freepers are the worst.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Vishass posted:

Does Jared count because you may not have to wait

Jared Kushner is only the son-in-law, which means he doesn't count. Like everyone else who isn't Trump, he's a brilliant tactician and perfect choice for the position (picked by the God Emperor himself from his throne on high) when he's doing something they like, and can be conveniently swept aside as a traitor and RINO when he switches gears.

It only counts if Trump personally does it.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

chitoryu12 posted:

Someone on Freep did a few years ago but it got ignored of course because Emperor Trump would never do anything like that. Everyone expressing concern about Trump in that thread supports him now as far as I know.

2011:Flashback: In Chicago, Trump Hits Headwinds (George Soros bailed out Donald Trump in 2008)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2706255/posts

quote:

To: jimbo123
Donald “Lonesome” Rhodes Trump is nothing more than a trickster or grifter if you will. He is very good at it. I have posted this before. Please don't buy into what he is selling, himself and his name. He couldn't care less about Conservative politics. All about Donald, all about the money, all about free advertising of the Trump name. Period. He will take money from the devil himself which is obvious from this article.
5 posted on 4/17/2011, 2:23:42 PM by poobear (FACTS - the turd in the punch bowl of liberal thought!)

quote:

To: UCFRoadWarrior

George Soros bailed out Trump in 2008 for hundreds of millions of dollars.

What is the quid-pro-quo? Aren’t you interested?

6 posted on 4/17/2011, 2:24:04 PM by jimbo123

quote:

To: poobear
I began to wonder just how stable that guy's real estate empire was from the moment his show first appeared on network television.

I figured that no serious real estate developer would have the time, energy and patience to do a silly television show as a side gig.
13 posted on 4/17/2011, 2:44:23 PM by Alberta's Child ("If you touch my junk, I'm gonna have you arrested.")

quote:

To: dirtboy

How do you think we ended up with McRino? The left saw to that which includes Soros...a serpent. The left picked our candidate in 2008 and are working to pick the 2012 candidate...which would be Trump.

14 posted on 4/17/2011, 2:45:13 PM by shield (Rev2:9 Blasphemy of them which say they're Israelites, and are not, but are the synaGOGue of Satan.)

quote:

The idea of a man in debt to George Soros as the Republican candidate for president is outrageous! And the Trump-Soros financial relationship may be linked to Trump's contributions to assorted 'Rats.

It also raises suspicions about Trump running as a third party spoiler working to help Obama's re-election chances.

BTW, was there any Soros-Perot connection in the 1992 and 1996 races?
41 posted on 4/17/2011, 3:41:52 PM by justiceseeker93

Nckdictator fucked around with this message at 02:32 on May 3, 2017

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Yup, and if you posted any of those on freep you'd be perma banned and the post erased because dissent is traitorous. Now tell us how "freedom loving" conservatives aren't just another rendition of the fascists and soviets they despise

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

chitoryu12 posted:

Trump's Secretary of the Treasury is literally a Soros Partner. (and a Goldman Sachs executive because lol) Freep didn't give a drat.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Freep again struggles to deal with people who are, for some weird reason, not exactly like them.

quote:

Our son has food allergies, natural foods are often egg free thanks to the vegan trend. I think vegans are insane but my six year old can’t eat eggs or wheat, so I’m very grateful that there are natural food companies catering to their insanity.

5 posted on 5/2/2017, 9:36:10 PM by NorthstarMom

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Freep again struggles to deal with people who are, for some weird reason, not exactly like them.

Kids why all you fuckers should vaccinate.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Freepers actually are pretty mad about the budget. Pence called into Rush Limbaugh to justify it and they're not buying.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3549474/posts

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

That's the most freep thing ever.

If not for these people my life would be so much harder/my child might literally be dead, ugh gently caress those people.

Also see: "I hate Obama also please don't repeal the part of Obamacare that's saving my life"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Well, I'm not entirely upset at this one. Like regular vegans are fine. The ones that must make sure you know they are and then constantly tell you you should be are insane people

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

SocketWrench posted:

Well, I'm not entirely upset at this one. Like regular vegans are fine. The ones that must make sure you know they are and then constantly tell you you should be are insane people

Vegans bother you by preaching; vegans bother Freepers by existing.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Also anyone being super preachy is annoying.

(The annoying vegans/vegetarians/whatevers have usually been doing it like a couple months. Most actual people following a restrictive diet don't give a poo poo and it only cones up if it's relevant, like yeah your vegetarian friend might politely request going to a different restaurant sometimes cause they can't really eat. In my experience and everyone I know, the conservative version that slaps your hot dog out of your hand, in as much as it exists, has been doing it for like 3 weeks. Recent converts being devout and all that. )

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

China Issues Unprecedented Warning To Citizens In North Korea: Return Home

quote:

To: blam
If we can choose an ally - I choose China.

10 posted on 5/2/2017, 11:09:51 PM by Ouchthatonehurt ("When you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill)

quote:

To: Ouchthatonehurt
Count me in on that. In recent history, China has been smarter than America in in several ways. Including how they deal with threats to their nation - lethally and without hesitation. There’s a reason they don’t have Occupy groups pooping on cop cars or inner city riots by unemployable blacks.

13 posted on 5/2/2017, 11:53:23 PM by Laser_Ray
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
American "Freedom loving" conservatives sucking China's or Russia's dick is still the loving best imo. It's just so crazy and shows how disconnected they are from the real world and also the positions they claim to hold.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Mantis42 posted:

Freepers actually are pretty mad about the budget. Pence called into Rush Limbaugh to justify it and they're not buying.

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3549474/posts

4d Parcheesi!

quote:

To: simpson96
You know the GOP is in trouble if they send the Vice President out to call in to Rush Limbaugh's show to defend this appropriations bill.

Having said that, there is a good quote from the press briefing from the administration's budget director to keep things in perspective:

"There was some discussion at that time when President Obama was still here about funding the government for the entire fiscal year ’17. Can you imagine how different this bill is from what the bill that President Obama would have signed back in September?"

Something to keep in mind is that under normal circumstances a new president has no influence in Federal appropriations for his first 8+ months in office because the government is working under the current fiscal year's budget which covers a fiscal year (FY2017) that started on October 1st before the election.

What makes 2017 different is that Congress never passed a budget for FY2017. They passed a continuing resolution to get through early December, and then after the election the Trump transition team asked them to hold off on passing an appropriations bill to cover all of FY2017 until after the new president was inaugurated. So the GOP Congress passed a few short-term extension bills through the spring of 2017, and the bill they agreed on yesterday was just to cover the remaining five months of the year until FY2018 begins on October 1st.

The more I read about this, the more I'm wondering if Donald Trump is just a mad genius who put the Republicans in the House and Senate on the spot for the FY2018 budget. I'm sure they're already getting a ton of crap from their constituents over this short-term bill, so they're going to go into the FY2018 budget negotiations knowing full well that their jobs are really going to be on the line if they don't give Trump most of what he's seeking in his proposed FY2018 budget.

Something else to keep in mind is that the Democrats are all over the place making statements about how successful they were in this five-month appropriations deal. Their only purpose in doing this is to sow the seeds of discontent among Republican voters.
41 posted on 5/2/2017, 2:57:13 PM by Alberta's Child

quote:

To: sheana

Trump can now say to the GOP..

This is my budget (Sept) I get 80% or I veto it and shut down the government..and they do not get paid period

Money for the wall or I veto it

It is a long game and Trump plays long ball

Read art of the deal

The GOP is not fooling him

He had to beat NYC democrats... to get his projects done

69 posted on 5/2/2017, 3:18:33 PM by Hojczyk

quote:

To: proust

I’m getting God-damned sick of winning if this is winning.

80 posted on 5/2/2017, 3:25:37 PM by dangus

freepertears.jpg

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 08:58 on May 3, 2017

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008
Yes! Except this time no shots even need to be fired. We'll just give all the people the "Heritage Not Hate South" doesn't want (minorities, muslims, gays, uppity women, scientists, and liberal college professors) refugee status here in the north. In exchange the South Can Rise Again! and secede. And finally, their goldbricking asses can learn about "personal responsibility."

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Funeral home accused of refusing to cremate the body of an 86-year-old man after learning he was gay

quote:

To: Timpanagos1; SoFloFreeper; Chode; All
Gonna say this and want you all to think hard on it.

Americans are sick and tired (as the skank puts it) of Gays pushing their agenda on us. First it’s a bakery now a funeral home. Makes no difference the man is in hell there is still a homosexual agenda going on here and it’s pissing people off.

It’s quite clear the homo’s are not too bright as to not piss off people who handle their food but now they piss off people who handle their dead corpse? Do you really want me to tell you what can happen?

Because I am.

Okay so this funeral home is “forced” to do this cremation and the body is dropped off right? Mr. Zawadski comes back in a week to pick up the urn. How does he know the ashes in side are those of his late lover and not just those of say newspaper, dead road kill or some other cadaver that was unclaimed at the morgue? Did they cremate his lover? No they either tossed it in a dumpster, in the woods behind the nursing home, sold it to science or burned it with another cadaver and gave the ashed to another family. Oh and by the way if his lover had gold teeth they dug that out before burning him. Think I’m kidding? Funeral homes have been busted for all kinds of sickening crap.

So lets go make a Wednesday Addams meme for this one shall we because that is what will happen.

So maybe he might want to consider taking his business elsewhere before the body of his “lover” is..well. Just saying they can’t “force” people to like them with their Nazi attitudes.

8 posted on 5/3/2017, 1:48:18 AM by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Morgana
Eeeeww. Gay and 86.

10 posted on 5/3/2017, 1:52:54 AM by albie

quote:

To: Morgana
Just employ a variation of the ‘shoot, shovel, and shut up’ theme...take the queer’s money; ‘cremate’ a couple of roadkill possum and a copy of last Sunday’s paper, and it’s all good. No one need be the wiser.

15 posted on 5/3/2017, 2:47:38 AM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...https://www.siameserescue.com)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Georgia Peach fucked around with this message at 10:48 on May 3, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

quote:

To: proust 

I’m getting God-damned sick of winning if this is winning. 

80 posted on 5/2/2017, 3:25:37 PM by dangus

I live for this

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

The party of Christ, people.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

mother gently caress.

They won't even let this poo poo go when someone dies.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

The gay agenda of "dying" must be stopped, I guess.

I'm pretty sure the guy had very little say in dying or needing his body to be handled afterwards but I don't know, maybe there's a secret to immortality hidden somewhere in the Evil Headquarters of Gayness someplace. If only we could find it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Those despicable vile pieces of poo poo.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I live for this

This too long for a thread title?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

"It isn't enough that he's burning in hell, his body needs to be dumped in a gutter." -Jesus probably

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
"Judge your neighbor for it is good and right and totally not something that you are supposed to leave to God" - Freepus Christ

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

"The Heretic and Blasphemer can offer no excuse for their crimes. Those who are pardoned merely live to further shroud Humanity from the Light of the Emperor with the Darkness of their souls" - Beneficta 2:7

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Freepers: God-Damned Sick of Winning

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I'm sure they'd gladly burn him alive if they could but once dead it's ewwwww no?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Some Freep posted:

Its quite clear the homos are not too bright as to not piss off people who handle their food

I wonder if they know how homoerotic a kitchen can be. Plus there's actual gay men & women, trans folk, etc, working there. You've got a gay man making your hospital food there, chuckles.

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 17:52 on May 3, 2017

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
If there's one thing they ought to be enthusiastic about, it's burning a sinner.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Georgia Peach posted:

Funeral home accused of refusing to cremate the body of an 86-year-old man after learning he was gay

quote:

Okay so this funeral home is “forced” to do this cremation and the body is dropped off right? Mr. Zawadski comes back in a week to pick up the urn. How does he know the ashes in side are those of his late lover and not just those of say newspaper, dead road kill or some other cadaver that was unclaimed at the morgue? Did they cremate his lover? No they either tossed it in a dumpster, in the woods behind the nursing home, sold it to science or burned it with another cadaver and gave the ashed to another family. Oh and by the way if his lover had gold teeth they dug that out before burning him. Think I’m kidding? Funeral homes have been busted for all kinds of sickening crap.
8 posted on 5/3/2017, 1:48:18 AM by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)

This guy is sooooooo close to the truth: you absolutely CAN reject any and all customers for any and all reasons, you just can't SAY why. If it REALLY was about "principles" they'd just quietly do this, instead it's about MAKING A STATEMENT!! Or they're legitimately too stupid to realize that. They're just screaming "This thin veneer is way too oppressive!!"

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Comey: Thousands of Clinton Emails, Including Classified Ones, Were Forwarded to Anthony Weiner

Are you ready for EMAILS Revengance? :suicide:

quote:

To: ForYourChildren

Comey continues to obstruct justice for H->! .

3 posted on 05/03/2017 9:46:19 AM PDT by Paladin2 (No spelchk on mobile devices. Be intelligent and deal with it....)

quote:

From there on to the Muslim Brotherhood via his long suffering wife no doubt.

4 posted on 05/03/2017 9:46:40 AM PDT by Rurudyne (Standup Philosopher)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Lock her up.

For the sake of all humanity, lock her up.

7 posted on 05/03/2017 9:48:08 AM PDT by blueunicorn6 ("A crack shot and a good dancer")

quote:

"Somehow, her emails were being forwarded to Anthony Weiner, including classified information," Comey said.

Somehow?

The tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny, Santa?

Could that be how?

10 posted on 05/03/2017 9:48:51 AM PDT by xzins (Retired US Army chaplain. Those who truly support our troops pray for their victory.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

I will admit it is kind of amusing how they've convinced themselves that Comey is a fanatical HillBot trying desperately to protect Clinton.

quote:

Comey = mole

15 posted on 05/03/2017 9:50:18 AM PDT by Vaduz (women and children to be impacted the most.)

quote:

To: Hotlanta Mike

“So why hasn’t Weiner been charged with espionage?”

Putting (D) after your name gives you protection from everything including a Wizard Level 5. The (D) is nullified if you fail to support ALL planks of the Party Agenda.

21 posted on 05/03/2017 9:51:32 AM PDT by DBrow
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Flick Lives

“Thousands. Classified. Forwarded.

I’m no lawyer, but this sounds a touch illegal.”

Yes, just a little. I did notice that Comey had to slip the idea of Hillary Clinton’s lack of criminal intent into his testimony, as well. The fact that she is still free to roam the streets seems like a sick joke.

23 posted on 05/03/2017 9:52:31 AM PDT by MNGal
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

Apparently the FBI says if they didn’t know they were breaking the law the couldn’t prosecute. I don’t know what happened to ignorance of the law is no excuse so just remember, you can rob a bank now and all you have to do if caught is say you didn’t know it was against the law.

This guy is a total jerk and needs to be tossed out

30 posted on 05/03/2017 9:55:08 AM PDT by McGavin999

quote:

Hillary must have something REALLY BAD on Comey. Why is he still drawing a paycheck for his refusal to do his job?

36 posted on 05/03/2017 9:57:28 AM PDT by txrefugee

quote:

To: vette6387

I doubt that Hillary, herself, ever opened or read even one of her own classified emails. That job was probably delegated, as Hillary would have thought it was below her, to actually do clerical work such as dealing with emails. I suspect that Huma (and maybe others) did all the email stuff, and just shared with Hillary whatever they thought she should know.

47 posted on 05/03/2017 10:02:32 AM PDT by NEMDF
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

quote:

Somehow???? This is disgusting. Pffft! Kabuki, nothing will ever happen to any of these people.

51 posted on 05/03/2017 10:05:28 AM PDT by ColdOne ((I miss my poochie... Tasha 2000~3/14/11~ Best Election Ever!)

quote:

To: xzins

Intent. Intent.

The new standard that clears the Left and will every time convict the Right, is INTENT.

COMEY is BERKELEY. Only the Left will be cleared from charges. The Right will go to jail.

See how it works? Intent.

55 posted on 05/03/2017 10:08:35 AM PDT by RitaOK (Viva Christo Rey! Public Education/Academia are the farm team for more Marxists coming... infinitum.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

You do that, champ.

quote:

To: Aria

“So what crimes can I commit and not be prosecuted for because no one can prove INTENT???”

I am going to use this defense next time I get pulled over for speeding.

61 posted on 05/03/2017 10:13:06 AM PDT by castlegreyskull
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]

:thinkingface:

quote:

To: 1Old Pro

Wouldn’t you think that Republican Senators would bore-in on the claim that classified e-mails were sent. Honest-to-God, I don’t know which outfit is more inept, the FBI or the Republicans in the Senate.

71 posted on 05/03/2017 10:27:59 AM PDT by Bookshelf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Aria

Huma’s a Muslim, therefore she is in the protected class..no charges..guaranteed..heck she could go outside, scream Allah Akbar and stab a bunch of folks and the left would make excuses for her

72 posted on 05/03/2017 10:28:16 AM PDT by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Meanwhile Trump and his cronies actually leak info to the russians and freep screams "False Flag!"

C. Everett Koop posted:

I'm sure they'd gladly burn him alive if they could but once dead it's ewwwww no?

They're just pissed nature can kill gays but they can't. loving liberal bias nature. It's christian persecution, I tell ya

Can't cremate the guy, the gay fumes might escape over the community and start a gay epidemic

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 19:46 on May 3, 2017