Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
I picture George W. Bush starting each morning by reading Trump quotes and walking around his house like a smug motherfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/DLin71/status/859405235026104320

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Tumble posted:

i really don't know why people think Trump is getting another term after this one

i am not even sure he's going to finish his first one lmbo

Weekend at Donnie's

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

FuturePastNow posted:

Hopefully enough evidence left laying around to send some of the more corrupt admin officals to prison

lol jk they're all getting pardons at the end of his term

Trump sits in the Oval Office, watching the clock ticking away the last fleeting minutes of his presidency. Before him on the Resolute Desk sits a stack of pardons to be signed by him. He checks the clock. There's still time yet. Time enough to Be President.

He picks up his smartphone.

"Unbelievable that hardworking members of my staff are being sent to prison for crimes they didn't come it! Where are the pardons for them? SAD!!"

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
"Since I started running ... they have not manipulated their currency," Trump said in an interview with Bloomberg on Monday. "I think that was out of respect to me and the campaign."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/02/news/economy/trump-china-currency-manipulation-claims/

egomaniac running the country, everything is fine. lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Looks like it is over...again :lol:

https://twitter.com/scottwongDC/status/859418180162387968

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
i have the news on in the background quite often, and today all the news channels are using the words "mental stability" in response to his crazy loving interviews yesterday, which is actually a big deal. it's the first time his mental state has really been called into question so broadly with regards to his speaking.

like, we've seen whispers of it before with news shows saying "is he unfit to be president?" but now they're straight up "His mental state is worrying, diplomacy requires carefully chosen words and set plans of actions, neither of which he appears to be capable of doing."

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Tumble posted:

i have the news on in the background quite often, and today all the news channels are using the words "mental stability" in response to his crazy loving interviews yesterday, which is actually a big deal. it's the first time his mental state has really been called into question so broadly with regards to his speaking.

like, we've seen whispers of it before with news shows saying "is he unfit to be president?" but now they're straight up "His mental state is worrying, diplomacy requires carefully chosen words and set plans of actions, neither of which he appears to be capable of doing."

He's just saying what everyone is thinking :downs:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Tumble posted:

i really don't know why people think Trump is getting another term after this one

i am not even sure he's going to finish his first one lmbo
Pessimism. A lot of people are still in shock that he's president and are scared to hope for a better future.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Tumble posted:

So if they're being this blunt, I bet there's a lot weird poo poo they can't confirm or report on.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

:laffo:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

So if they're being this blunt, I bet there's a lot weird poo poo they can't confirm or report on.

There's a potty chair in the Oval Office

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
"Mr. President that's the women's restr-"

"I'm great with signs. Andrew Jackson would be bigly proud."

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

"Mr. President that's the women's restr-"

"I'm great with signs. Andrew Jackson would be bigly proud."

*five minutes later*

"okay folks, we're going to open up those bathroom laws. open them up bigly. i think it's time for bathrooms. let's get them open."

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

:thurman:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Cthulu Carl posted:

There's a potty chair in the Oval Office

Trump doesn't need a potty chair when he can just poo poo on our Constitution

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
so what's Trump up to today while the GOP is voting on the second round of the healthcare bill? Is he making phone calls and attempting to use his expert deal-making skills to eke out a few more votes? Is he making the rounds and shaking hands to make sure his first failure isn't repeated? Is he working on that bill down to the last second to make sure it's got the improvements necessary to pass?

Nope he's bullshitting on a podium, fellating himself, and the Air Force football team.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

If Don really does have dementia or a related illness, he will eventually reach the point where they absolutely cannot let him speak publicly. And if it's noticeable now, that point may come in the next three years.

when the general public becomes conscious of this, it will be worth a super LOL

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I have not seen this posted in the last ten pages and that is a crime, really, because these words need to be heard.

"People don't realize, you know, the Civil War, if you think about it, why?"

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
lol Trump is not getting the applause he wants at this speech

he keeps pausing for applause and it takes a few seconds for anybody to realize that he is waiting to hear some claps before he keeps going

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TotalLossBrain posted:

I have not seen this posted in the last ten pages and that is a crime, really, because these words need to be heard.

"People don't realize, you know, the Civil War, if you think about it, why?"

https://twitter.com/DustinGiebel/status/859131351873839110

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Cthulu Carl posted:

Trump sits in the Oval Office, watching the clock ticking away the last fleeting minutes of his presidency. Before him on the Resolute Desk sits a stack of pardons to be signed by him. He checks the clock. There's still time yet. Time enough to Be President.

He picks up his smartphone.

"Unbelievable that hardworking members of my staff are being sent to prison for crimes they didn't come it! Where are the pardons for them? SAD!!"

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug

FuturePastNow posted:

If Don really does have dementia or a related illness, he will eventually reach the point where they absolutely cannot let him speak publicly. And if it's noticeable now, that point may come in the next three years.

when the general public becomes conscious of this, it will be worth a super LOL

everyone needs to stop saying Trump has dementia, it's insulting to people who are actually suffering from an illness

Trump's just garden-variety stupid and lazy

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Oh boy, this ought to be good for a few lols:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/859207928972279815

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

MFW trump in general

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

He probably won't pardon the loving turkeys on thanksgiving.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

President Donald Trump on Monday dismissed widespread reports that his administration is riven by discord, saying he is sticking by his polarizing chief strategist, Steve Bannon, calling him a “very decent guy” who is getting a “bad rap.”

Trump even revealed his own term for Bannon’s ideology: "alt-left," a play on Bannon’s ties to the nationalist conservative movement sometimes called the alt-right.

Why alt-left? “Bannon’s more of a libertarian than anything else, if you want to know the truth,” Trump said Monday during an interview with Bloomberg News in the Oval Office.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I'm growing more and more convinced I've been hit by a second car and am in a double coma where trump is president and it's awesome instead of just trump being president

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hihohe posted:

MFW trump in general

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Hihohe posted:

MFW trump in general

lol :same:

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I wasn't thinking it could get any more hilarious and then yesterday happened. The oval office bit is just unreal LOL

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Hihohe posted:

MFW trump in general

:smugdog: Same.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Jared Kushner didn't disclose business ties to George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans

http://www.businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5

lol it just doesn't stop.

Jygallax
Oct 17, 2011

Every human being deserves respect. Even if if they are a little different.

Lime Tonics posted:

Jared Kushner didn't disclose business ties to George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans

http://www.businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5

This is it, this is the excuse they will use now. (as if they aren't using kushner as an excuse already. This will just cement it tho).

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Lunchabully posted:

everyone needs to stop saying Trump has dementia, it's insulting to people who are actually suffering from an illness

Trump's just garden-variety stupid and lazy

Yeah, my Mom had dementia and she didn't become a narcissistic imbecile. She forgot stuff and cried a lot.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Lime Tonics posted:

Kushner is a secret Soros agent! lol

Freep is going to have such a shitfit

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

How long before trump moves out of the white house permanently and puts Kush in charge of absolutely everything

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The family of an Australian man says he's been jailed in the US because he got delayed at the Canadian border and missed a visa deadline by a measly 90 minutes or so. Baxter Reid was legally in the US on a five-year visa that stipulated he leave the country every six months to keep the visa valid, reports the Sydney Morning Herald. So far, so good: On April 23, Reid and his American girlfriend, Heather Kancso, set off for the Canadian border and, after car trouble, got there at 10pm with two hours to spare, says Reid's father. They figured they were safe, but Canadian customs officials detained them for questioning that lasted well beyond midnight. At that point, for reasons that remain unclear, they denied Reid entry to Canada. With his visa now expired, he promptly got arrested by US border authorities around 1:30am.

"They threw Baxter in cuffs" and took him to a federal detention center in Buffalo because he "was illegally in the US for a SINGLE HOUR," Kancso writes on a GoFundMe page, which has so far raised more than $8,000 for an immigration lawyer, per the Guardian. "It just makes no sense to me," she tells the Morning Herald. "I'm almost ashamed to say I'm American." Reid's father says it could be weeks before his son receives a court date and six months before he actually appears in front of a judge. Kancso, meanwhile, fears he'll end up with criminal charges and be deported to Australia and forbidden to return to the US. Australian officials confirmed they were trying to help a citizen detained in the US, but declined to provide details.

Lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

NotWearingPants posted:

Yeah, my Mom had dementia and she didn't become a narcissistic imbecile. She forgot stuff and cried a lot.

Trump has a for-real personality disorder that makes him a narcissistic rear end. But Trump's dad had Alzheimer's later on in life so it's entirely possible that Trump is starting to exhibit signs of it too.

But he isn't a dickbag because of Alzheimer's, he's a piece of poo poo because his dad was a piece of poo poo and taught his sons only piece-of-poo poo ways to live life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

I was hoping the detained Australian would be Malcolm Turnbull since Trump's phone tantrum happened lol