Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
or jacking it

bread is optional

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

My ghost will be leaving petty ghost poops just to confound the living.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

KingSlime posted:

or jacking it

Growing up I was told a Vietnamese parable: hell is a bunch of horny people in a circle who are unable to cum because their arms are too long to reach their genitals, while heaven is the same only everyone is satisfied because they j/o each other.

e:

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Does YouTube not vet their ads? I just saw one for a pokemon ripoff which was 90% footage from Pokken tournament. How do they get away with this?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

lets hang out posted:

I'm pretty done with dark souls lore so I'll take some dumb cutscenes

Have you played Nioh

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

Growing up I was told a Vietnamese parable: hell is a bunch of horny people in a circle who are unable to cum because their arms are too long to reach their genitals, while heaven is the same only everyone is satisfied because they j/o each other.

hmm i need to get better attuned with my spirituality

*scans Amazon for JO crystals*

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

tap my mountain posted:

Does YouTube not vet their ads? I just saw one for a pokemon ripoff which was 90% footage from Pokken tournament. How do they get away with this?

lol at thinking anything Youtube does isn't determined by a faulty algorithm from 2006.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

e:

People who like to jack other people off all go to heaven I guess

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
Nioh DLC just game out and added transforming into female characters. And a new weapon. And other new poo poo. i haven't played it yet thought because all my final projects are due in a week and finals are next week.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Help Im Alive posted:

e:

Q: In both heaven and hell people are circled around model train sets; what is the difference?

A: ?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

DOUBLE CLICK HERE posted:

SC2 has its own swathe of winners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw_IKw-Z2HE

An opponent from within the last month:

Man, slam poetry has gotten weird

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

precision posted:

Man, slam poetry has gotten weird

To be completely fair, slam poetry was always weird.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Snak posted:

Nioh DLC just game out and added transforming into female characters. And a new weapon. And other new poo poo. i haven't played it yet thought because all my final projects are due in a week and finals are next week.

Oh poo poo I just looked at the trailer and you can get Nekomata as an actual guardian spirit now? :getin:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

GLAAD trash bags posted:

thats a good dag right there

when ah grow up, ah'm gun ter travel the wairld with mah duggy

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

MinibarMatchman posted:

or you could wait until it comes out on Switch, since DS3 was reported as running on it a while ago in some leaks and From Software's name was on that 3rd party list.

DS1 on a Switch would be interesting, wonder if it would run at 60fps

Its not happening.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Help Im Alive posted:

:yeah:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

Its not happening.

Maybe not Dark Souls but Fromsoftware was listed as one of the developers working on a Switch game.

For all anybody knows it could be a port of whatever they're working on now, though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Armored Core for Switch

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

it's probably more likely that if from software is porting anything to the switch it would be dark souls 3 just because it's more recent

it'd be kind of like if bioware decided to port something to switch and went with mass effect 3 instead of andromeda

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 22:21 on May 2, 2017

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Whatever it is I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Dark souls, armored core, shadow tower, anything they make will be perfect in the switch.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Cowcaster posted:

it's probably more likely that if from software is porting anything to the switch it would be dark souls 3 just because it's more recent

it'd be kind of like if bioware decided to port something to switch and went with mass effect 3 instead of andromeda

Just in time for them to release a dark souls trilogy pack for ps4.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
gently caress that, 2 and 3 are already on PS4 (though the console version of DS1 is dogshit and is in serious need of an overhaul, I'll give you that)

i want demon souls

KingSlime fucked around with this message at 22:35 on May 2, 2017

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

KingSlime posted:

gently caress that, 2 and 3 are already on PS4 (though the console version of DS1 is dogshit and is in serious need of an overhaul, I'll give you that)

i want demon souls

It was supposed to be a reference to the fact that mass effect 3 for wii u was released around the same time a 1-3 pack was released for ps4/xbone. Either way, a demon souls rerelease would be good, yes.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
ohhh that makes sense

I should play mass effect at some point

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Nintendo put up a list of companies that they gave a dev kit to and all of a sudden theres secret dark souls ports already running on hardware and from is gonna support nintendo with its new software etc

I'm skeptical.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I hope it's 3D Dot Game Heroes 2

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
obviously the From Switch game is gonna be 16-Bit Adventures

edit: GODDAMN IT CJACOBS YOU SPICY BOY I meant that

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Great minds think alike :respek:

3D Dot Game Heroes still has one of the best character (weapon?) creators in any video game imo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Who published that?

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

I'm sorry everyone else, they're making Code Vein for me and me alone, as a person who loves both Dark Souls and God Eater. Much like how XCX was made for me alone. Sorry that I keep getting my uncle who works at Nintendo to pitch these games.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Unfortunately From's only connection to 3D Dot Game Heroes is that they published the JP version, it was made by Silicon Studio and I dunno who published the NA version.

edit: wikipedia says it was Atlus so well I guess we're never getting 3D Dot Game Heroes 2

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Real hurthling! posted:

Nintendo put up a list of companies that they gave a dev kit to and all of a sudden theres secret dark souls ports already running on hardware and from is gonna support nintendo with its new software etc

I'm skeptical.

i mean you're not skeptical about nintendo putting from software's name as a dev that's working for them, right? so operating on that it's either a port of the only AAA game series they made, or a brand spanking new IP, right? of those two it seems like a port is way more likely

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Infinity Gaia posted:

I'm sorry everyone else, they're making Code Vein for me and me alone, as a person who loves both Dark Souls and God Eater. Much like how XCX was made for me alone. Sorry that I keep getting my uncle who works at Nintendo to pitch these games.

Please tell them to make XCX2 please thank you.

God Eater is bad, though.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
do souls games work well in such a small screen anyways?

I guess if zelda does then yeah it should be no prob, though I remember streaming DS2 to my Note 4 (which has a smaller screen, though not by a whole lot) and it was...kind of a miserable experience.

If it works well, holy poo poo portable DS3 is gonna own so hard and will make me get a switch then and there. Like if I haven't wasted enough time of my life on that drat game!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

you cant pause or suspend dark souls when its running without quitting the game so i dont see it on hanheld

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
also it just hit me that the multiplayer portion would be tied to nintendo's online architecture, and as-is the series isn't exactly known for stable and good online play

never mind i absolutely do not want dark souls on switch

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Nintendo's online has been fine for a few years now IMO

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
I guess I'll take a wait and see approach

I just don't see myself wanting to dive back into an uglier version of the game without multiplayer shenanigans (or with shittier online in general), but this could all be moot as there is no confirmation of anything

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Boy the PC version of Devil May Cry 3 is abysmal. I may refund this and just emulate the PS2 version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

In Training posted:

Boy the PC version of Devil May Cry 3 is abysmal. I may refund this and just emulate the PS2 version.

it's legendary for being bad, right up there alongside the original resident evil 4 port. capcom was bad at porting games at first

• Locked thread