Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Just coming over from the SA Forums Sagas thread. This is glorious. I missed out on :grovertoot: and am happy to see this one live.

MRA out of nowhere.

OP, you've latched onto a trend. A bad one. You still have time to fix it.

Remove the rocks

Bring back the window

Add lights

White, not red

Bright tile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

i'd be pissed off about this except when you decide to self-host your images for reasons i can't even begin to imagine, on your personal/business site, that's gonna happen

SoundMonkey fucked around with this message at 02:26 on May 3, 2017

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Noooo turn left. We don't need to doxx him. Any one of us could have fed his posts to a police sketch artist and be handed back a perfect rendering. This isn't telling us anything we didn't already know.

What are DIY floor joist modifications but the chinstrap beard of the home improvement world?

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
Don't chase him off folks, I sincerely want to see this through

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender

Dr.Smasher posted:

Don't chase him off folks, I sincerely want to see this through

Agreed. I want to see him defend his fragile masculinity.

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Hey OP if you go to a gloryhole you can test out your load bearing side burns

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

SoundMonkey posted:

i'd be pissed off about this except when you decide to self-host your images for reasons i can't even begin to imagine, on your personal/business site, that's gonna happen

fair enough

e: but in retrospect that aint an invitation to just out this dude publicly..like the first time.. he just continues to make bad choices.

TehRedWheelbarrow fucked around with this message at 00:31 on May 3, 2017

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Dude take this poo poo down before you ruin it for everyone.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wtf you goons rear end in a top hat. See ya

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SoundMonkey posted:

Ban

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

it's already been quoted, by a mod no less, so editing my post won't fix anything

sorry I ruined the thread for everyone, I guess

vvv [edit] all I did was open his 3D renders from the first page into new tabs, and realized he self-hosted them, then went to check out his site, which is completely public to the internet

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
Why do goons keep doxxing this dude?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

MiniFoo posted:

it's already been quoted, by a mod no less, so editing my post won't fix anything

How stupid are you irl?

E: why did you leave the let's play threads? Lol

Burt Sexual fucked around with this message at 00:36 on May 3, 2017

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

pretty dumb, actually

not dumb enough to ruin the structural integrity of my bathroom, though

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Noooo turn left. We don't need to doxx him.

We don't need to fox him again you mean. You must have missed the first few pages of this thread where someone posted his Linkedin and reported him to some housing safety commission.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

MiniFoo posted:

pretty dumb, actually

not dumb enough to ruin the structural integrity of my bathroom, though

You live in your dads spare shed. With no tub or shower.

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

Megabound posted:

We don't need to doxx him again you mean. You must have missed the first few pages of this thread where someone posted his Linkedin and reported him to some housing safety commission.

yeah, this is a little different

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Megabound posted:

We don't need to fox him again you mean. You must have missed the first few pages of this thread where someone posted his Linkedin and reported him to some housing safety commission.

lmao

Can I report him to the housing taste commission, because holy lol this sink:

Why did you put a giant-rear end kitchen faucet on your uncleanable rock shard sink, OP?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Exif and linked in is dox and congrats on being internet weirdos. Irrespective of the ops stupidity. Ban every repost or drill down pics.

/r/diy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

MiniFoo posted:

yeah, this is a little different

How so? Before your banned, quick.

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

Burt Sexual posted:

You live in your dads spare shed. With no tub or shower.

man, you don't even know how nice that shed is though. no mice or chemicals or anything

Burt Sexual posted:

How so? Before your banned, quick.

I'll refrain from derailing the thread any further (because that was my first mistake), but other than that I've done nothing but post two pictures he hosted himself and linked to his website. As far as I can tell, that's hardly touching the poop.

MiniFoo fucked around with this message at 00:45 on May 3, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

MiniFoo posted:

vvv [edit] all I did was open his 3D renders from the first page into new tabs, and realized he self-hosted them, then went to check out his site, which is completely public to the internet

How does one just realize he self hosted, then accidentally go to his site, then repost them on SA? By accident?

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

MiniFoo posted:

man, you don't even know how nice that shed is though. no mice or chemicals or anything

How many decorative floor-rocks though

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

MiniFoo posted:

Do you lp in the shed? Are there ponies?

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

How many decorative floor-rocks though

none - you think I want mold in there??

Burt Sexual posted:

Do you lp in the shed? Are there ponies?

I get high off of the fumes of the little honda generator that powers our equipment, and then I need to trek into town to upload each episode via the nearest starbucks' wifi

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

lmao

Why did you put a giant-rear end kitchen faucet on your uncleanable rock shard sink, OP?

Not one god damned material matches any of the other god damned materials. It's like it was purposefully designed to clash.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Please don't die, thread, I only just discovered you.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Doxx or not it's still loving retarded to post those pics like it's some big thing

"lol the posters in the thread will think I'm totally cool for posting pictures of OP. He likes to DJ!!!! what a dumbass amirite"

anyway you guys scared him off, close thread, ban MiniFoo (for being a dumbass not for doxxing), HAND

btw TB love the new AV.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

How does one just realize he self hosted, then accidentally go to his site, then repost them on SA? By accident?

I mean if I hosted images on my own site then became the mockery of a big thread I'd be let down if SA didnt just like type website.com and post things sitting right there into my thread

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Kelp Me! posted:

btw TB love the new AV.

Thanks! That's just me kick-flippin' over my haters.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

lmao

Those tall faucets are designed for vessel sinks like that. In some applications they look really nice.

I personally wouldn't put that in my house but he at least bought the proper faucet.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Dr.Smasher posted:

Those tall faucets are designed for vessel sinks like that. In some applications they look really nice.

I personally wouldn't put that in my house but he at least bought the proper faucet.

Sure, but the visual weight of that one means it's a kitchen design. It's way out of proportion even for the bulky sink OP chose.

Edit: Ugh the sink is even more feee-male unfriendliness. Imagine washing your makeup brushes, or god forbid some delicate underthings, in that shallow-rear end sink with the water stream way off in the corner.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
looks like nightclub lifestyle to me.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

I mean if I hosted images on my own site then became the mockery of a big thread I'd be let down if SA didnt just like type website.com and post things sitting right there into my thread

And I mean, it's not like his site/DJ career isn't literally under his SA username.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

El Estrago Bonito posted:

And I mean, it's not like his site/DJ career isn't literally under his SA username.

goddamn newb dont share usernames with the horrible dead gay comedy site

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Bitch was wearing a tight tank top.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
IDGAF about OP's wack-rear end DJ career, I wanna talk about how his only aesthetic reference points for luxury appear to be mid-priced hotel chains and the car stereo department at Best Buy.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

So, what'll ruin OP's house first, compromised/rotted floor joists or bad electrical work?

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

IDGAF about OP's wack-rear end DJ career, I wanna talk about how his only aesthetic reference points for luxury appear to be mid-priced hotel chains and the car stereo department at Best Buy.

So you're saying that this is valid representation of OP's aesthetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Solus posted:

So you're saying that this is valid representation of OP's aesthetic

Hey OP remember how we were saying you should put in a urinal?

• Locked thread