Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost
Congress is openly mocking the War on Drugs and the free press has been helldumping the President, what a nice way to wake up :coffeepal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lol Donald Trump is cutting funding for domestic antiterrorism programs, many of which were put in place because the United States once had 1000 bombings a year.

I'm very excited.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

my new dog posted:

donald trump is my friend and will post in this thread next thursday

Train him to e/n, I think I can get him to take some LSD on national television

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Quidam Viator posted:

Yes, I voted for Trump because I was SURE that principled opposition to the GOP could never destroy them as much as putting them in power, and.... WELP.

Get a load of this whippersnapper who was still in diapers during the bush admin

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

turn off the TV posted:

Lol Donald Trump is cutting funding for domestic antiterrorism programs, many of which were put in place because the United States once had 1000 bombings a year.

I'm very excited.

Trump admin getting antsy waiting for that reichstag fire?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lmao "a lecher"

How long until an investigation reveals the link between Trump and Rene Chang?

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"I want to stop the terrorists! But programs for stopping them cost too much. I have a friend- everyone says they know him- he told me that he's a terrorist catcher and that the terrorists are pouring in, folks! Just pouring in. The terrorsists. Pouring in. I asked him- my friend- 'how is the program?' 'Not good, it costs too much and they keep pouring in' so I think we need to stop spending so much on an obsolete program so that we can stop the terrorists"

-Donald Jersey Trump, president of the United States (lol)

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Smirr posted:

“Great president. Most people don’t even know he was a Republican, right?” Trump said of Abraham Lincoln during the National Republican Congressional Committee Dinner in March, referring to the most famous Republican. “Does anyone know? Lot of people don’t know that.”

It's always funny when Trump drops a knowledge bomb and explains a well known fact like "Lincoln was a Republican". Because when he says poo poo like "not many people know that" what he actually means is he didn't know until a few minutes ago when someone explained it to him. But since he only just found out it's assumed to be an obscure tidbit, rather than the kind of basic information picked up if you paid even the slightest bit of attention in a history class. He's very obviously trying to impress with his deep insights, and it's loving pathetic.

"Abe Lincoln wore a bigly hat and got shot in a theatre, great man, a great friend of mine, he died...not many people know that."

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I bet trump is a goon

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/status/859817158808829952

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Nobody knew holy war could be so complicated

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

turn off the TV posted:

I'm very excited.

Step 1: defund homeland security.
Step 2: promote "see something say something" by throwing any people who have ever interacted with a "terrorist" into privatized supermax prison.
Step 3: declare victory.
Step 4: lol.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2017/05/03/donald-trump-has-been-lying-about-the-size-of-his-penthouse/

Trump has been lying about how big his penthouse is because of course he has been. It's 1/3 the size he claims, he lied about not having a neighbor, that he leased space on his floor to Michael Jackson and he says he lives on space that just has mechanical and service facilities.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's basically like the civil war, nbd

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

true, true..

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

"World war 2, it was a, you've heard about this right? Yeah, it was a, you know with the germans and the british? Yeah. Hitler, you know you can say what you want, horrible man, but he got some things done, right? Anyway, if I was alive at the time... he built the autobahn, did you know that? It's still working, good streets, tremendous, you can go so fast. If I was alive at the time, I could have, I believe, said "Hitler, let's make a deal. War is, it's bad, you don't need that. We can work something" out. I believe that, he was a smart man, a bad man, maybe, yes, but smart. Anyway, nobody knows what his last name was, can you believe that? It's always just `Hitler´, nobody calls him by his last name. "

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Son of Rodney posted:

"World war 2, it was a, you've heard about this right? Yeah, it was a, you know with the germans and the british? Yeah. Hitler, you know you can say what you want, horrible man, but he got some things done, right? Anyway, if I was alive at the time... he built the autobahn, did you know that? It's still working, good streets, tremendous, you can go so fast. If I was alive at the time, I could have, I believe, said "Hitler, let's make a deal. War is, it's bad, you don't need that. We can work something" out. I believe that, he was a smart man, a bad man, maybe, yes, but smart. Anyway, nobody knows what his last name was, can you believe that? It's always just `Hitler´, nobody calls him by his last name. "

nice conclusion, did a lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Big league lols over here, at this.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Dos loles

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

israel, palestine, have you thought about just umm talking about it?

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Please slow the lol rate, it's making me ill!
I took a peep at the Trump is fine thread drat near killed me, and now all this!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

A reporter needs to ask Trump about how the I/P conflict began.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Chomp8645 posted:

How long until an investigation reveals the link between Trump and Rene Chang?

:prepop:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

turn off the TV posted:

A reporter needs to ask Trump about how the I/P conflict began.

That's the thing, everyone forgot, and now it's just fighting.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
Hey guys remember when he fired those missiles and peeps were saying 'now he's president '?

Lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

sugar free jazz posted:

israel, palestine, have you thought about just umm talking about it?

oooooh how quickly you all forget about Trumps first few weeks in office where he revealed himself as the worlds greatest peacemaker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfsAXznUoBM

Netanyahu laughs out loud a minute in, because of how brilliant and simple the plan is. Trump managed to find the solution that had evaded Israel's and Palestine's peace negotiations for years!

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

"I want the solution that both sides want."
Donald Jizz-magician Trump, president of the United states, presumably after being asked to give an example of someone who does not know the meaning of "conflict"

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

One weird trick that a mentally challenged elderly obese man came up with to stop all war and make the best deals, Democrats hate him!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I Was The Fury posted:

One weird trick that a mentally challenged elderly obese man came up with to stop all war and make the best deals, Democrats hate him!

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

lol, I knew I was in for a wild ride when I read "A trucker"

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

"You know, a lot of people don't know this, but someone very smart, a lot of people actually, told me that nobody really knows this. The J in Donald J Trump, you know, my name, I'm good friends with him. They say the J in my name, which is the name people elected, we got the most electoral votes, 307, they said it could never be done- democrats won't stop bringing the election up, don't they know I won? I got the most votes, everyone tells me that- it stands for [unintelligible]"
Donald [unintelligible] Trump, president of the United states

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

In an interview for US TV channel PBS, the Republican presidential nominee’s biographer Michael D’Antonio claimed the candidate's father, Fred Trump, had taught him that the family’s success was genetic. 

He said: “The family subscribes to a racehorse theory of human development. 

“They believe that there are superior people and that if you put together the genes of a superior woman and a superior man, you get a superior offspring.”

He said: “Well I think I was born with the drive for success because I have a certain gene.

The PBS documentary featured clips of Mr Trump on the campaign trial claiming that he “believes in the gene thing” and saying he had a “very high aptitude”.

It also ran footage of previous interviews from the real estate magnate's time as a reality TV star in which he shared his thoughts on the subject, including a 2010 interview with CNN.

“I'm a gene believer... Hey, when you connect two race horses, you usually end up with a fast horse.

“I had a good gene pool from the standpoint of that, so I was pretty much driven.”

Mr Trump has become notorious for his bravado on the campaign trail and claimed he could solve problems that have plagued policymakers for decades with ease because he is a “smart guy”.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You know who else was a gene believer?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Two of the GOP hold-outs on the health care bill, Fred Upton and Billy Long, have decided vote YES after meeting with Trump. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-health-bill-gains-new-life-as-key-holdouts-pledge-support/ar-BBAHD5n

Get ready for even more hosed up health costs, America!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/859760152093831168

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blue Train posted:

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us

It's a little weird that I can't tell the difference between parody and what's real now.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Scary! posted:

It's a little weird that I can't tell the difference between parody and what's real now.

embrace the darkness

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
reality is more senseless and generally sad and depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Scary! posted:

It's real, lol

Blue Train posted:

You know who else was a gene believer?

Well Daddy Trump was in all likelihood a Klanner and is known to have given instructions to his agents "not to rent to blacks", so this comparison doesn't exactly seem to be too far-fetched :hitler: