Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

EKDS5k posted:

It's extra hilarious because even if his sexist rant was 100% accurate, all the women who replied to the thread think his bathroom design is terrible.

Right but those were all angry feminist she-goons, not the sexy traditional women a sales engineer pulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Can anyone link to the Hawaii or Texas threads? I've never seen those. I have archives.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

I thought there was a goon who suffered brain damage because he set up a lovely mining server room and fell asleep in it while it overheated.

that wasn't a goon, just a bitcointalk (or /r/bitcoin?) poster a goon found. also it might have been a fakepost, sadly

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Baronjutter posted:

Right but those were all angry feminist she-goons, not the sexy traditional women a sales engineer pulls.

Well, statistically speaking, real women *trails off* *trips over own massive cock* *eats giant tray of red meat* *dies alone*

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

I learned a lot about sales engineers from this DIY Bathroom overhaul thread.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

EKDS5k posted:

It's extra hilarious because even if his sexist rant was 100% accurate, all the women who replied to the thread think his bathroom design is terrible.

all the gay dudes I showed the bedroom said they would bone so it's working somewhat

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Elsa posted:

all the gay dudes I showed the bedroom said they would bone so it's working somewhat

Do gay dudes who are about to gently caress often find home decor to be a deal breaker? "That tacky wallpaper just killed my boner, I'm outta here."

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Facebook Aunt posted:

Do gay dudes who are about to gently caress often find home decor to be a deal breaker? "That tacky wallpaper just killed my boner, I'm outta here."

No I'm just saying the design has an appeal.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

everdave posted:

Can anyone link to the Hawaii or Texas threads? I've never seen those. I have archives.

Texarrakis: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3286091

Jonestown Hawaii: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3123495

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Did the shower have a Real Doll washing station?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

bEatmstrJ posted:

There's a good chance I would have not compromised my floor joists knowing what I know now. But the damage has been done and the cost to fix it is essentially the same as it is to continue with my original plan. I may not use my tub much, but I also don't remodel things as a bachelor. My closet was designed with a woman in mind, despite not being married. Likewise, my bathroom is designed with a woman in mind. It will have a powder room that will be completely useless to me, but is the kind of thing a woman would look at and say, OMG I want this. In the same vein, if a woman sees a nice inviting looking bathtub they are going to swoon. And since woman play an unfair role in the home-buying process, a woman who falls in love with my bathroom is going to help me sell my home (someday). You may not like the design, but I assure the finished product will exceed your expectations.

Would you consider yourself an "incel" bEat mstr J?

PlaneGuy
Mar 28, 2001

g e r m a n
e n g i n e e r i n g

Yam Slacker
since we know now that there is no actual woman this tub is being installed for, could the engineer-ish peeps calculate the maximum amount of woman the tub can hold? that way the OP can know what kind of wife he's aiming for.

Assumptions
* Tub is full of water
* Tub also has OP in it for SEX

Everything else should be up for grabs, I think.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

please do not have sex in water, it is NOT a Good Time

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
I know what women want. My realtor explained it to me

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Phil Moscowitz posted:

I know what women want. My realtor explained it to me

Les Nessman told me they want TupperWare.

dest
May 28, 2003

9/9/99
Never Forget
Grimey Drawer
From what I recall, the bathroom plan was missing a Spanking Station. Women thrive on discipline, and it's nice to have a dedicated space for when you have to put them in their place.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
If only "women [didn't] play an unfair role in the home-buying process" all of this could have been avoided. All of it. Ugh, I'm so sick of women and their unfair roles!

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

It's okay that he boarded up the window because he's going to install a glass ceiling.

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.

Bad Munki posted:

It's okay that he boarded up the window because he's going to install a glass ceiling.

:thurman:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Sucks an idiot scared away op with all that non doxing, now y'all can have a group jo session about him alone.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Burt Sexual posted:

Sucks an idiot scared away op with all that non doxing, now y'all can have a group jo session about him alone.

wasnt that friend, the ladies being forceful with foul vaginamancy is what this guy couldnt handle

twas beauty that killed the sales manager er engineer.

TehRedWheelbarrow fucked around with this message at 22:44 on May 3, 2017

dest
May 28, 2003

9/9/99
Never Forget
Grimey Drawer
OP's unapologetic misogyny derailed the thread, and he bounced, way before the fauxxing .

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Cross-posting from the forums drama thread:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Link to thread please?

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Megabound posted:

Link to thread please?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3784826&pagenumber=174#post471955934

It's how I discovered this thread in the first place :3:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

If only "women [didn't] play an unfair role in the home-buying process" all of this could have been avoided. All of it. Ugh, I'm so sick of women and their unfair roles!

Could really go for some Pillsbury Unfair Rolls right now.

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Looks like OP's avatar needs a renovation.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Dunno about you but my pussy is worth at least a bathroom and a kitchen.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
DIY & Hobbies > Complete bathroom overhaul - My Sex palace is nosex?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Burt Sexual posted:

We're not alone, you're here with us... watching.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Elsa posted:

Dunno about you but my pussy is worth at least a bathroom and a kitchen.

:agreed:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Seminal Flu posted:

We're not alone, you're here with us... watching.

*getting turgid*

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Burt Sexual posted:

*getting turgid*

lol I love my new av thanks!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

Ya it's not as fun now that he's not here :argh:

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

I now suspect that this:

bEatmstrJ posted:

Apparently you've never bought a house with a wife?
might actually refer to using wives as currency.

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

Hispanic! At The Disco posted:

I now suspect that this:

might actually refer to using wives as currency.

So they control the buying decisions AND are the currency?!?!? My god men really do have no power!!!

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

You should message me if:

You don't care about what bathtub I have and can overlook some slightly moldy rocks when you get out of the tub.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Whoa, 300 new posts in the Grovertub thread! I wonder what's--

:stare:

Well then.

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Les Nessman told me they want TupperWare.

You. I like you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

Somebody get OP back. If he can get over being doxxed the first time surely he can get over being talked down to by a woman.

• Locked thread