Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Weird, I can do the same thing without messing with wires or having crippling autism.

aren't you the guy who complained about very mild MK8 shittalking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

emdash posted:

aren't you the guy who complained about very mild MK8 shittalking

yes

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MK8 was fun for the first day but now that I've played every course I struggle to find a reason to play it more and have to put up with its unbalanced power ups and poor online matchmaking

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do I really want to collect 10 coins per race to allow Nintendo to shove even more marketing down my throats with the BMW cars?!

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Rob schneider is perfect for you.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Weird, I can do the same thing without messing with wires or having crippling autism.

Big talk considering you have crippling autism.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Empress Brosephine posted:

Do I really want to collect 10 coins per race to allow Nintendo to shove even more marketing down my throats with the BMW cars?!

You're absolutely right, you should get rid of Mario Kart and then your Switch and then stop posting in the Switch thread or Games or SA in general

But yeah go ahead

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

I wish you would play more MK8 so you wouldn't post.

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RAPIST DEFENSE BRIGADE! DO NOT BE MEAN TO RAPISTS, OR I WILL VOTE FOR THEM WITH EVER INCREASING VIGOR!

MK8 was fun for the first day but now that I've played every course I struggle to find a reason to play it more and have to put up with its unbalanced power ups and poor online matchmaking

This is pretty much the gist of it all for most people. Don't feel bad. Some indie games are around the corner :P

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I hate Mario Kart for its unbalanced power ups says the unbalanced poster whose drive-by shitposting is more devastating than any blue shell.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Did this come from the alternate unvierse where everyone is stupid?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Detective No. 27 posted:

lol if u think the prime timeline isn't the one where everybody is stupid

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

The problem I have with the dock is that I have to put it on the floor as it's unusable IN my entertainment center due to clearance and there's no spot on top where it won't cover up part of the TV.

I'll probably end up rearranging things to lay the dock flat.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Detective No. 27 posted:

What if we're the stupid universe?

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Mario Kart is good, actually.

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002
PROUD MEMBER OF THE RAPIST DEFENSE BRIGADE! DO NOT BE MEAN TO RAPISTS, OR I WILL VOTE FOR THEM WITH EVER INCREASING VIGOR!

Kashuno posted:

holy poo poo this will own on switch with the rumble

There is only one way this game owns and it is playing it on PSVR.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Who goes out of their way to try to solve a problem that doesn't exist and end up making things worse on every level?

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Detective No. 27 posted:

Who goes out of their way to try to solve a problem that doesn't exist and end up making things worse on every level?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813464&pagenumber=1

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002

Detective No. 27 posted:

Nintendo?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
When is DQH1 2 Switch coming out in the US?

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002

Calaveron posted:

When is DQH1 2 Switch coming out in the US?

No one knows. Stay tuned for an announcement at E3. It's been pulled twice now from amazon and gamestop.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

ratbert90 posted:

Big talk considering you have crippling autism.

Fair.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I like Empress Brosephine and Utnayan's new avatars

Utnayan
Sep 26, 2002

Infinitum posted:

I like Empress Brosephine and Utnayan's new avatars

I like yours too!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Thank you cool avatar buddy

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
the new battle modes are awesome with friends in a skype chat. mk8 was run into the ground for me but this has really made it playable again

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Can anybody recommend me a couple awesome power banks for the Switch? Would love to get some ideas of what you all like/are using.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Can anybody recommend me a couple awesome power banks for the Switch? Would love to get some ideas of what you all like/are using.

Goons recommended this 20,000mAh battery for $30 in the Switch thread I don't go out much with my switch but I've never had it die and I think the lights on the side at a percentage indicator and if so I've never had it go to 75%. I've had the switch and a pro-controller plugged in for 2-3 hours on it. It's just over 4.5 times the size of the battery that comes with the switch. It weighs a good bit.

e: USB-C cable can matter, goons had good luck with this cable not causing a fire. There's a ton of cheap cables out there apparently.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 21:34 on May 4, 2017

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Been playing Double Dash in anticipation of maybe getting a switch on Friday if game stop aren't liars about when they'll be stocked. Extremely good game

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
How about a recommendation for a good case that can fit your switch, games, and power bank?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Lakbay posted:

How about a recommendation for a good case that can fit your switch, games, and power bank?

I throw mine into a normal switch case and that and controllers with the battery into a Bag of Holding from think geek I've had since college. You should use just about any messenger or laptop bag.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I just put all the stuff I want to take up my rear end, prisoner style.

It has the benefit of warming me up from the core on cold days as well.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

that ivy guy posted:

Been playing Double Dash in anticipation of maybe getting a switch on Friday if game stop aren't liars about when they'll be stocked. Extremely good game

Well Double Dash is the best MK game soooo

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Spellman posted:

Well Double Dash is the best MK game soooo
The Double Dash courses are so easy for me in MK8D because I have such ingrained knowledge of them.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Mister Facetious posted:

And mail in your high score to Nintendo Power!

Just like CliffyB did for the first issue.

Detective No. 27 posted:

Considering Trump is president, I don't think that you're describing an alternate universe.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

They should add some of the arcade Mario Kart tracks to MK8 as DLC, as very little people have probably played them.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

New Blaster Master mode changes it from kinda easy to bullshit hard that even the NES version would be jealous of. I don't think i'll slug through it.

Overhead mode has made least the first 3 tiers of weapons useless as everything is immune to them. I just find that poo poo tedious.

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 22:04 on May 4, 2017

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

emdash posted:

I'll always wish for a new uniracers :shobon:

This but with the correct name, Unirally :colbert:

Also I don't get the dock hate, mine sits happily between my ps4 and Xbox one and looks fine and works great?

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost

Infinitum posted:

They should add some of the arcade Mario Kart tracks to MK8 as DLC, as very little people have probably played them.

Only if they also bring over the ability to do the fusion dance during a drift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

There are some pirated amiibos on their way to your house and I've already informed the authorities.

• Locked thread