Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

TSBX posted:

Which football teams are best represented by which president from the last 32 years?

George W. Bush - Oakland Raiders
Richard M. Nixon - New England Patriots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Jimmy Carter - The Buffalo Bills

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

TSBX posted:

Which football teams are best represented by which president from the last 32 years?

Bill Clinton is the Sex Boat Vikings

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

If you get rid of the 32 year restriction, the Bears are definitely Gerald Ford.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

LEGO Genetics posted:

Nixon didn't bounce back from Watergate to win even more elections. Amateur. :chord:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

LEGO Genetics posted:

George W. Bush - Oakland Raiders

I think you'll find that Bill Clinton, who got caught cheating repeatedly but just kept on truckin', is the New England Patriots.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Bob Dole - Atlanta Falcons in the Super Bowl

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

N: 85 Kenny Bell
12 Michael Campanaro
13 Chris Matthews
16 Vince Mayle
10 Chris Moore
11 Breshad Perriman
14 Keenan Reynolds
17 Mike Wallace
?? The skeletal remains of a veteran FA

V: PRINT THE SHIRTS

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Apparently Michael oher assaulted an Uber driver. Yaaaay.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/120Sports/status/860246391305760768

Boy did the Bears save the Niners from themselves

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Oh.

I see.

Also dexo I'm so happy you've chosen to die on the It Was A Good Trade For The Bears hill

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/120Sports/status/860246391305760768

Boy did the Bears save the Niners from themselves

That's actually not what Shanahan said. At all. Local media is jumping all over SI for their headline. Shanahan said, when asked, that "if" the team doctors got it wrong on the shoulder, then "worst case scenario" would be Foster misses a single season.

Weird that so many articles are coming out trying to make the pick look bad.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Spoeank posted:

Oh.

I see.

Also dexo I'm so happy you've chosen to die on the It Was A Good Trade For The Bears hill

Lmao if that's what you took from a joke then so be it.

#1 fan of Trubisky here

Coldforge posted:

That's actually not what Shanahan said. At all. Local media is jumping all over SI for their headline. Shanahan said, when asked, that "if" the team doctors got it wrong on the shoulder, then "worst case scenario" would be Foster misses a single season.

Oh ok that does make more sense with that context.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

zimbomonkey posted:

It was probably in self defense.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Coldforge posted:

That's actually what Shanahan said. Local media is jumping all over Shanahan when the team doctors got it wrong on the shoulder, the "worst case scenario" Foster pick look bad.

Wow what the gently caress

Hey CF I summarized your post to fit my narrative sorry in advance

Blitz of 404 Error fucked around with this message at 23:34 on May 4, 2017

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

zimbomonkey posted:

what in the gently caress

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

what in the gently caress

Can't wait to text dad this one

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

zimbomonkey posted:

Got him from the blind side?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Coldforge posted:

Yes. Fake News, I knew it!

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

zimbomonkey posted:

Aaaaaand Dave gets an A+ for the Moton pick

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This isn't the first drive Oher's ended poorly.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

This isn't the first drive Oher's ended poorly.

:mad:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Jay Cutler going into broadcasting makes me laugh. Tony Romo makes sense, he has an affable type of charm, and there's dumb little stories of him doing good things like helping random people with flat tires on the freeway and taking homeless people to a movie theater or whatever that was.

Jay Cutler has anti-charisma. People look at his face and hate him. The only stories about Jay Cutler outside of football is of him being a dick, like pissing at a urinal while yelling "Don't care!" at a Vanderbilt fan. It may not be fair, but it is what it is.

Also, Texans are dumb for not signing him (srsly, they just needed anyone-but-Brock Osweiller to possibly win the AFC Championship last year), but the Bears are dumber for cutting him to pay Mike loving Glennon $6 million more to use him as a stopgap for a year before handing the franchise over to Turbisky. It's a loving miracle that Mike "The Bean Pole" Glennon's lanky rear end hasn't already been broken in half yet, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it finally happens to him within the first 3 games of the regular season, because Bears.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MICHAELS: And Eli winds up and complete! Down the sidelines goes Odell to the fifteen. Jay, what did he see there?
MICHAELS: Jay?
MICHAELS: (muffled off-mic) I don't know, I think he's texting.
MICHAELS: Sorry, we're having some technical problems here, but I think we've got things working now, right Jay?
JAY: Well it looks like some idiot's running around down there trying to the throw a ball and some guys are trying to tackle him.
MICHAELS: You son of a bitch.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Obama has to be the Falcons.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Elephanthead posted:

He won every time and everyone misses him.

Falcons are Hillary.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

sean10mm posted:

He won every time and everyone misses him.

Falcons are Hillary.

Lost the unlosable, everyone in the south wants them to die, has no redeeming qualities.

Checks out.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

BlindSite posted:

Lost the unlosable, everyone in the south wants them to die, has no redeeming qualities.

Checks out.

Extremely boring and tedious team but everyone was like "They've got this in the bag!"

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

And the world would be better if they won

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

fsif posted:

And the world would be better if they won

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Elephanthead posted:

Obama is the Giants, shows up every four years to defeat evil (but is limited to two terms, allowing evil to win four years after his last victory)

Intruder fucked around with this message at 07:08 on May 5, 2017

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

definitely signed that contract The White Way.

quote:

Panthers signed first-round RB Christian McCaffrey to a four-year, $17.224 million contract.

The offensive weapon is the first first-round pick to sign. As is the case with all first-round contracts, the deal includes a fifth-year team option for 2021. Sort of a bizarro Tavon Austin coming out of West Virginia, McCaffrey is an explosive runner who doubles as a dangerous receiver. He's an element that's been missing from the Panthers' offense for years, and one few teams have. McCaffrey is justifiable as the No. 1 overall pick in rookie Dynasty drafts.

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

TSBX posted:

Trump - Jets (Abject failure, really more New Jersey than New York)
Obama - Seahawks (Sorta progressive dad-like figure, disliked by those who once supported)
W Bush - Redskins (Expensive disaster run by idiot rich boy)
Clinton - Steelers (Rape)
Pappy Bush - Vikings (A long storied history of mediocrity)
Reagan - Cowboys (Loved by dumb white people, also former glory not as good as they remember. Both dead)
Carter - Titans (Southern, gentlemanly, failure)
Ford - Browns (Yakity sax starts playing in your head when you think about either one of them, you know it)
Nixon - Patriots (Pack of dirty cheaters)

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
What's this revisionist history re: the Falcons are a boring team?

I guess you've got a point if you don't like to watch rad football mans make rad plays. :shrug:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

hey look an entire family that I hate.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is that Mojo Rawley

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Intruder posted:

Obama is the Giants, shows up every four years to defeat evil (but is limited to two terms, allowing evil to win four years after his last victory)

Obama is obviously the panthers because he's the only prez cool enough to be Cam.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

YES
https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/860476748902920192

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Duckaerobics posted:

Obama is obviously the panthers because he's the only prez cool enough to be Cam.

Nah, I'm fine with Cam being Willie Wonka.

Obama is clearly McNabb.

• Locked thread