Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I'm the VP of marketing with a plunging neckline that almost reaches her belly button. gently caress sake's woman, no one cares about your a cups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

The Titanic posted:

This guy. Like a psychiatrist or something. I hope he does good, but wow is he deep in the rabbit hole now.

I wonder if he'll get angry when they just ooze through every logic trap he explains out to them in painstaking detail.

Sol or not, where they are going, they don't need...logic.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I'm the VP of marketing with a plunging neckline that almost reaches her belly button. gently caress sake's woman, no one cares about your a cups.

I guess the backer demographic was no longer responding to the boob windows. Or she was worried comic geeks would accuse her of ripping off Dagger (since Cloak and Dagger will be coming out).

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Can't wait to post my next set of leaks for the thread, hahaha. Some good ones await!

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Natron posted:

Just so we're clear, I'm going to be running everyone's posting patterns through a heuristics and pattern recognition algorithm to determine if you are worthy of my respect online in these forums.

This is totally normal and if you think it's weird then you, and not I, are bad and uncool.

I'll have your results in a week after I have fed the relevant information matrices into my federal posting database, de-smegged said database, and then run my holistic heuristic autistic algorithm thoroughly.

Oh! Oh! Do I have a ged? Am I really just a monkey?

If you don't respond I'll know that I failed your test and I'm a bully and uneducated and probably unemployed. :(

(ps: dude was doing good until he got kind of creepy there with the almost threat analysis)

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

So is this his "not talking to you anymore" post or was that another user? Dude seemed kind of promising but I think he's a little off the beaten trail now.

Abuminable
Mar 30, 2017

Now, aside from the Abuminable, business goes on as usual.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Fuzzy Modem seemed fond of her... maybe that's why. :heysexy:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Some fashionista Goon tell me how much Sandi's new glasses cost.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Abuminable posted:

Sandi clearly dislikes the gift. After that exchange, they make a clumsy mid-sentence edit to a single of Chris talking about the magazine article. Obviously, something was cut out.

Imagine proclaiming yourself to be the marketing genius behind this mess, trying to be a model, and actress, and when it comes time for the photo op sessions the guys go:

"Yeeeaaaahhh... let's get the guy who looks like a thumb in here. He's got personality at least."

And then you're upset about it because once more, unless you're paying college kids to cast you in their school movies, nobody wants to willingly put your face anywhere.

Good job, Sandi. Keep doing what you're doing!

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

TheAgent posted:

he got half a mil+ to walk around with some balls attached to him and play pretend starfighter

its a paycheck man, he don't give a gently caress

It's funny looking at pictures of Hamill with Daisy on the set of Star Wars movies with her giving him a piggy back ride and theres an obvious goofy connection with them, kinda like a father daughter thing. Can you imagine Sandy carrying Hamill on her back?

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

The Titanic posted:

Imagine proclaiming yourself to be the marketing genius behind this mess, trying to be a model, and actress, and when it comes time for the photo op sessions the guys go:

"Yeeeaaaahhh... let's get the guy who looks like a thumb in here. He's got personality at least."

And then you're upset about it because once more, unless you're paying college kids to cast you in their school movies, nobody wants to willingly put your face anywhere.

You can't fake pretend to have a diploma in charisma!

Goobs posted:

It's funny looking at pictures of Hamill with Daisy on the set of Star Wars movies with her giving him a piggy back ride and theres an obvious goofy connection with them, kinda like a father daughter thing. Can you imagine Sandy carrying Hamill on her back?
She's been carried for six years now, it'd be nice if she took a turn.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

That both is and isn't how research works.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

The Titanic posted:

Because the blank soullessness in her black, black eyes really negatively impacts her photogenicness, as does the badly feigned faux emotions.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Sillybones posted:

That both is and isn't how research works.

Actually, Trove IS a working voxel based MMO.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Can't wait to post my next set of leaks for the thread, hahaha. Some good ones await!

Could you guys please stop forgetting to log in TheSmith account before posting those comments ? Appreciated.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

What do you mean Turtles are a thing in China? It was chosen because it is Sandi's lucky animal.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Xian is a region in china. Their culture is eastern themed and they are literally slanty eyed.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

TrustmeImLegit posted:

Xian is a region in china. Their culture is eastern themed and they are literally slanty eyed.

It's a homage... Chris is a genius

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y78PPfs1NXc&t=303s

The vision is becoming reality.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Holy poo poo, lunch trays, crates, clipping through shelves to pick up crates! The dreams are real.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Jesus christ they're doing more mocap...

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

thatguy posted:

Some fashionista Goon tell me how much Sandi's new glasses cost.

They look like Alain Mikli, so $400-$500 just for the frames if so.

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012
How much mocap have they done for this one loving mess hall scene?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Winter Stormer posted:

How much mocap have they done for this one loving mess hall scene?

bout 150 million worth

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

AlbieQuirky posted:

They look super dumb. Also, lol.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Abuminable
Mar 30, 2017

AlbieQuirky posted:

Oh, so, not too expensive... Roughly the price of a Hull E. :10bux:

Abuminable fucked around with this message at 05:53 on May 5, 2017

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Abuminable posted:

Oh, so, not too expensive... Roughly the price of a Hull E. :10bux:

Is that like a Wall-E?

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
http://i.imgur.com/w4LLgLY.gifv

Abuminable
Mar 30, 2017

Fatkraken posted:

Is that like a Wall-E?

If only it were... it would be yet another case of IP infringement.

Sad Wendigo
Jul 23, 2007

Nap Ghost

"They have a Cave Troll"

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

The Titanic posted:

This guy. Like a psychiatrist or something. I hope he does good, but wow is he deep in the rabbit hole now.

I wonder if he'll get angry when they just ooze through every logic trap he explains out to them in painstaking detail.

I think Derek's lawyer is just trying to proactively head off more work because he's already rich enough from fees and this poo poo is killing him.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

is this really a merit-worth discussion

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
whoever did bimelion should do crybase next

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I'm not sure if this was covered yet, but I saw this footage of Mark Hamill's face on pcgamer just now and poo poo it's bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQooSxedyz4

Is it just me, or is the sync off and are the animations all exaggerated hilariously?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phraccy
Apr 28, 2017

Beet Wagon posted:

Holy poo poo, I refuse to read all that but it looks like that guy might be trying to murder Gremlich with words.

He absolutely is! Headshoting TheGremlich with rhetoric bullets of truth!