Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Ed Boon spells things backwards since forever. Noob Saibot and such. Look at his twitter handle for crying out loud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Yeah but it's all jumbled!!! It could mean EVERYTHING

(it means nothing; he just wanted to waste people's time making them unjumble it)

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

MinibarMatchman posted:

next few seconds of the video are flashes of Beast Boy, Starfire, Static Shock, and Zatanna being smashed to death with a huge blunt object. From out of the shadows, Prometheus steps forward.

I want a character that's victory screen is ripping someones arm off. It's not really DC if that doesn't happen

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I want a character that's victory screen is ripping someones arm off. It's not really DC if that doesn't happen

ironically enough when I think of tearing people in half, Marvel's long-forgotten uber Superman clone, The Sentry, comes to mind. His trademark was practically ripping people in half all the time.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I think he only did it twice, but one of those was like the goriest thing I've ever seen in a mainstream comic book, bar none.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

^^^ Holy poo poo I've never seen the other one, and I thought Superboy Prime literally tearing through his opponents was hosed up. Why aren't comics more popular??

MinibarMatchman posted:

ironically enough when I think of tearing people in half, Marvel's long-forgotten uber Superman clone, The Sentry, comes to mind. His trademark was practically ripping people in half all the time.

And nobody deserved it more than Carnage, if just for once a comic book death would stick...

E:

McSpanky fucked around with this message at 02:31 on May 5, 2017

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Sinners Sandwich posted:

finally, quan chi as a cameo character. you'll have to settle for a leg though

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

tomorrow, ed boon is going to reveal Gabriel Angelos, Chapter Master of the Blood Ravens Space Marine Chapter from the Hit Game Dawn of War III

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

*CAMERA PANS ALONG A GOTHAM CITY ALLEY WAY*

*THE WALLS ARE COVERED IN GREEN QUESTION MARKS*

*CAMERA SETTLES ON A DOOR COVERED IN GREEN QUESTION MARKS*

*SHOT OF RIDDLER FROM BEHIND AS HE WORKS ON SOMETHING*

Riddler: Yes...yes...that goes there...

*RIDDLER THROWS HIS HANDS IN THE AIR IN VICTORY*

Riddler: Finally! This stupid puzzle box, which was no mach for the unparalleled intellect of I, THE RIDDLER, is complete! Now how can I use it to challenge the Batman...?

*SUDDENLY, HOOKED CHAINS*

Pinhead: What is your pleasure, Mr. Nygma?

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

I hope we get some New Gods. They're very underrepresented for how cool they are, they're like the opposite of The Inhumans.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

fadam posted:

I hope we get some New Gods. They're very underrepresented for how cool they are, they're like the opposite of The Inhumans.

Orion would own pretty hard actually, yeah. As would Barda.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

i'm so ready ed

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
constantine constantine constantine

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

fadam posted:

Look, me choking to death on a plastic soda can ring is cooler than the inhumans

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
having just read the injustice year 4 annual plastic man absolutely needs to be a dlc character

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Babe Magnet posted:

tomorrow, ed boon is going to reveal Gabriel Angelos, Chapter Master of the Blood Ravens Space Marine Chapter from the Hit Game Dawn of War III

Would legit love something this dumb and out of nothing, though even better if it was Boreale or Diomedes or one of the others with real thick speech issues.

STEADY YOURSELF BRUTHAS, YOU HAVE CAPTAIN DIOMEDES.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Granny Goodness announced

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

Granny Goodness announced

Only if they could get Ed Asner.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Condiment King incoming

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I can't believe they're adding Mas y Menos and you have to play them with two separate controllers.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

It was a bit of a strange pick on Boones part but I'm really looking forward to Egg Fu

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Today is Cinco de Mayo so the new character is going to be Bueno Excellente

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

CharlestonJew posted:

Um, I think you mean noted Superfriend, El Dorado?????

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
RED HOOD MOTHERFUCKERS

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/860479218852835329

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Also confirmation that there will at least be a Fighter Pack 2. So like MKX this will be a pretty heavily supported game.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Okay but how much does a version cost without Red Hood in it?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
black manta and raiden are the obvious shadows in the back

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Hell yes, been hoping for Starfire since IJ1. Sub-Zero is kind of blah, rip Johnny Cage, but I can't hate on the pick too much.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
guess I'll wait for an Ultimate Edition before picking this one up

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Sub-Zero is a pretty boring but not unexpected choice in the DLC pack.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

CharlestonJew posted:

guess I'll wait for an Ultimate Edition before picking this one up

https://www.injustice.com/purchase

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

To be fair he really means the eventual edition that includes all DLC that will ever release but for $60. :P

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

lmbo

E:

Raiden is fitting for the whole 'gods among us thing' but just lmbo at Starfire and Red Hood. This is like when they added Skarlet and Tremor. :sad:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

I said come in! posted:

To be fair he really means the eventual edition that includes all DLC that will ever release but for $60. :P

The ultimate edition is basically that, only for $80 with Prime?

Fighter Pack 1 is just Red Hood/Starfire/Sub Zero?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

please let DLC 8 be Section 8

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Three silhouettes on the left are clearly B'ox, Zilius Zox, and Mogo.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Can't say any of those 3 excite me. We already have a fire, ice, and guns character but maybe they made Firestorm boring on purpose so they could sell Starfire, rear end-on-fire edition.

Guess I'll change my avatar when I get home lol :toxx:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
starfire does not actually shoot fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I said come in! posted:

Also confirmation that there will at least be a Fighter Pack 2. So like MKX this will be a pretty heavily supported game.

Fighter Pack 2 probably means the next batch of three of the promised 9.

Hopefully sub-zero is as fun as scorpion was before they tossed the poor guy into the trash.

• Locked thread