Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Big shocker. Bunch of Boston fans force the black lady to sit at the back of the log.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

gently caress yes. I'm so ready to watch Romo AND Cutler in the booth.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Chilichimp posted:

Nah, I'm fine with Cam being Willie Wonka.

Obama is clearly McNabb.

Nah, Obama won

Bernie is McNabb, since he's clearly hated by other members of his party

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
I want Cutler to commentate Patriots games and get asked about McDaniels :D

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
How the hell is it the two best free agent quarterbacks in the last five years both decided to go into broadcasting instead of playing???

Impossibly Perfect Sphere fucked around with this message at 14:48 on May 5, 2017

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

It's an easier job and pays pretty well.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

They're getting out of the game before they Troy Aikman themselves

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

:woop:

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

How the hell is is the two best free agent quarterbacks in the last five years both decided to go into broadcasting instead of playing???

no more hits to the head, no more having to rehab injuries(dear god does rehab loving suck), no more having to put yourself through massive amounts of stress for a marginal, relative to what they have earned in their career, increase in money.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

GaussianCopula posted:

I want Cutler to commentate Patriots games and get asked about McDaniels :D

Ha! That'll be good

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Watch Cutler become an incredibly serious, but charismatic broadcaster with fair takes for all.

Nov 6, 2002

No.The broadcasting world is ready for a heel in the booth.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
"Smart move to take the check down there, right jay?"

"....what a pussy rear end f-"*TV CUTS OUT*

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Is Mike Martz still around at Fox sports?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:bisonyes:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

"I'm gonna turn it over to you, Kevin."

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I hope Cutler's first word on an NFL broadcast is a 12-second unbroken yawn

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

TheChirurgeon posted:

Nah, Obama won

Bernie is McNabb, since he's clearly hated by other members of his party

Nah, man, think about it.

McNabb was effective, talented, and successful.

He never realized his full potential, however, and that was partly to blame on not being accepted by white people.

DariusLikewise posted:

Watch Cutler become an incredibly serious, but charismatic broadcaster with fair takes for all.

I hope he chain smokes during the broadcast.

Bags under his eyes that could hold the spare game balls.

Nov 6, 2002

I hope it's like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GoGAkkONPs

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/status/860484453378011136

"And tell Martz I said gently caress you"

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I wonder if there is going to be a considerable decline in the broadcast's quality during primetime games.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
It can't get worse can it?

Nov 6, 2002

fishing with the fam posted:

I wonder if there is going to be a considerable decline in the broadcast's quality during primetime games.

Why, is Ray Lewis coming back?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Due to layoffs at ESPN the broadcast booth for Monday Night Football will replaced by an intern and a Lil Jon Soundboard.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

DariusLikewise posted:

Due to layoffs at ESPN the broadcast booth for Monday Night Football will replaced by an intern and a Lil Jon Soundboard.

lmao if you think ESPN is going to buy out whatever absurd amount of money they are paying Gruden. He is literally their highest paid employee IIRC.

The Monday Night Football production will be run by John Gruden and a cardboard cutout.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Why, is Ray Lewis coming back?

Ray Rice should be in the booth for MNF during breast cancer awareness month, imo.

And every segment should cut to him with one more bruise/welt/cut on his face.

Maybe also get shots of the bruised knuckles of the other broadcasters for effect.

Donate his paycheck to battered women's shelters in the Baltimore area.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Chilichimp posted:

Ray Rice should be in the booth for MNF during breast cancer awareness month, imo.

And every segment should cut to him with one more bruise/welt/cut on his face.

Maybe also get shots of the bruised knuckles of the other broadcasters for effect.

Donate his paycheck to battered women's shelters in the Baltimore area.

I support this plan.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Dexo posted:

lmao if you think ESPN is going to buy out whatever absurd amount of money they are paying Gruden. He is literally their highest paid employee IIRC.

The Monday Night Football production will be run by John Gruden and a cardboard cutout.

I'd be totally fine with them just sending out Jon Gruden and a Pat Summerall soundboard and no one else. Or find someone who can impersonate John Facenda.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Chilichimp posted:

Nah, I'm fine with Cam being Willie Wonka.

Obama is clearly McNabb.

Nah, George HW Bush is McNabb :barf:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

How the hell is it the two best free agent quarterbacks in the last five years both decided to go into broadcasting instead of playing???

Kaepernick didn't retire though

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chilichimp posted:

Nah, man, think about it.

McNabb was effective, talented, and successful.

He never realized his full potential, however, and that was partly to blame on not being accepted by white people.

He also puked everywhere on National TV during a football game, much like the Falcon's did in the 4th Quarter of the Super Bowl.

Checks out.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Literally would not return his calls :stare:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

The Texans didn't want him, and the Jets did.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
https://twitter.com/MadDogRadio/status/860523001888034816

:getin:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/860521914200203265
I would take the Steelers going 0-16 if Ben left and then we drafted a really good QB in the process

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Big Ben idolized John Elway growing up. Just sayin'

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

I would take the Steelers going 0-16 if Ben left and then we drafted a really good QB in the process

he's like favre in that he wants attention and will milk his possible retirement for every cent it's worth.

It's why he goes out of his way to describe his injuries and puff them up as much as possible (sprains become partial tears, etc)

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

achillesforever6 posted:

"Restructure my deal with more guaranteed money"

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

achillesforever6 posted:

FizFashizzle posted:

he's like favre in that he wants attention and will milk his possible retirement for every cent it's worth.

It's why he goes out of his way to describe his injuries and puff them up as much as possible (sprains become partial tears, etc)

Pure Millennial

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

achillesforever6 posted:

DIdn't they draft Josh Dobbs, e.g. "This year's Dak Prescott" and "extremely weird-looking dude"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Of course I knew Manning went back to school because Parcells wouldn't commit to him when we had the #1 pick, but still... :suicide:
https://twitter.com/domcosentino/status/860532463625543680

• Locked thread