Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Happy Cinco de Cuatro!

Esto es maravilloso. :mexico:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Disproportionate Orphan posted:

More like oldminuteorless

Just like Minos after Theseus was done with him

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Somfin posted:

...gently caress you.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Medea did nothing wrong.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:lol: cat bites are real bad, almost as bad as human bites iirc.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Fathis Munk posted:

Truth. Worked as a vet tech for years, worst bites were definitely cats. Also tiny teeth like needles were way more efficient at really getting in there.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Is there any info on how often cat bites/scratches become an issue?

It seems weird that cartoons depict cat bits/scratches as something minor where you just disinfect and bandage.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Scratches are ok, the bites are bad because they carry a buncha germs in their saliva that can lead to infection in humans.

Which is also why human bites are so bad, our saliva has a buncha human specific germs in it.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Happy Cinco de Cuatro!

The best part of it is that cinco de mayo is not Mexico's independence day. I call this the cultural appropriation of the cultural appropriation callout.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

nerdz posted:

The best part of it is that cinco de mayo is not Mexico's independence day. I call this the cultural appropriation of the cultural appropriation callout.

I think it's close enough. If the French had won they wouldn't be independent right?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The French won.

The Mexicans won the battle but lost the war. Napoleon III then installed some Austrian rando as king but it didn't last.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

PhazonLink posted:

Is there any info on how often cat bites/scratches become an issue?

It seems weird that cartoons depict cat bits/scratches as something minor where you just disinfect and bandage.

To be fair, cartoons also depict falling off cliffs and hammers to the face as requiring just a bit of bandage.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
A review of a Mario 64 romhack. Not social media but I don't know where else to put it.

You know, 'World 1 syndrome'. A term I made up and will also not explain in the slightest.

Olive! has a new favorite as of 03:12 on May 6, 2017

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Fathis Munk posted:

it kills me that several of us warned her and she still waited a day and a half to seek treatment and then acted surprised when the injury got worse.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Idiots On Social Media: A Term I Made Up

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Dienes posted:

To be fair, cartoons also depict falling off cliffs and hammers to the face as requiring just a bit of bandage.

Even live action movies show people bouncing down hills out of control and getting up without any indication they're sore at all. Trust me, that isn't like real life.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
*shuts off emotion* "highly illogical, captain"

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

A review of a Mario 64 romhack. Not social media but I don't know where else to put it.

You know, 'World 1 syndrome'. A term I made up and will also not explain in the slightest.

here's another mod review:

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I come with a bountiful crop of Colbert-related IOSM! These are all public so gently caress them.

I will never understand you stupid fucks complaining about Democrats wanting to "censor" speech and then supporting censoring speech, I loving hate hypocrites.

Brilliant???

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE SAY THIS AND hypocrites, I know they're hypocrites, I just haaaaaaaaaate it...

~destructive energy~

Granny no!

I feel like you have to be braindead to say that he was actually talking about an actual sexual relationship here. There is a turn of phrase that two people are "in bed together" and it's not... ah gently caress it.

And finally, a man who will be disappointed when he catches up with reality where his actually fake news did not even happen.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

It's funny watching actual homophobes scream about Colbert being a "homophobe".

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I wonder where all these people screaming about respecting the President were a year ago.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I thought that bit was in poor taste. Maybe the FCC will fine CBS over it, because Americans apparently need a safe space from sex insults at 11:30PM. Life moves on. :shrug:

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~

JT Smiley posted:

I wonder where all these people screaming about respecting the President were a year ago.

They had too much respect for the office of the president to sit idly by while it was being filled by a black democrat.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
"Less Munves". Way to screw up the name, it's actually Fewer Munves.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

nerdz posted:

Was this review ghost-written by dril

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Person: "Great, thanks."

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

JT Smiley posted:

*barks the n-word a billion times a second*

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

nerdz posted:

"Calm and passionate yet erotic situations". :roflolmao:

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Somfin posted:

This is beautiful.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"The FCC should know that there are children who stay up late and watch TV"

I ...

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

FreudianSlippers posted:

The French won.

The Mexicans won the battle but lost the war. Napoleon III then installed some Austrian rando as king but it didn't last.

Yeah, Austrian rando king got executed by firing squad and his wife went crazy.

Sorry for not sharing my social media idiots, I guess the closest thing was my own mother telling me all worried not to eat imported rice because people in Facebook said is made of plastic. I tried to explain her is impossible, and that was an old hoax but she kept telling me it was in the news (facebook) so it was totally true. :eng99:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Everything you need to know about Emperor Maximilian:

http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=309

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

JT Smiley posted:

They were busy saying "he's not MY president."

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Fish in a barrel
https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/860813641880350721

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Iam arisen

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Was that screen cap posted in the thread because I think that would be great even if it got immediately buried.

Fathis Munk posted:

Scratches are ok, the bites are bad because they carry a buncha germs in their saliva that can lead to infection in humans.

Which is also why human bites are so bad, our saliva has a buncha human specific germs in it.

Don't kiss Komodo dragons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

OH SNAP!