Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cabbit posted:

"No, actually, another four years of Trump destroying our country is preferable to a center-left Democrat making incremental gains and preventing further damage."

That's actually Rall's message here, right? I'm not misreading this? In his mind we're supposed to be disagreeing with the lady?

Yep. It's a message shared by a lot of leftists too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Fulchrum posted:

Yep. It's a message shared by a lot of leftists too.

Idiots. The word you're looking for is idiots.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

SomeMathGuy posted:

Incidentally, if you're curious about United States search trends in the past day:

What a shame.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
There is always more Rall, and Rall works for Sputnik News.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

BarbarianElephant posted:

In Godless California no doubt.
I really doubt these jobs will be in CA or even anywhere in the US.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Discendo Vox posted:

There is always more Rall, and Rall works for Sputnik News.

In this way Ted Rall reminds of Slavoj Zizek. I've seen him a lot on RT since he started talking poo poo about how "bad" the Democrats really are.

SwitchbladeKult fucked around with this message at 01:05 on May 6, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

As a big fan of Horsey and Obama, I still felt the need to do this

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

I crapped out a political cartoon, where do I apply for wingnut welfare

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Abyssal Squid posted:

I crapped out a political cartoon, where do I apply for wingnut welfare

needs more labels

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chip Bok posted:

Hillary is finished mourning her meltdown. She blames her loss on the FBI and Russians. FBI Director James Comey says he feels “mildly nauseous” about the whole thing.

Comey also might have felt a little queasy when he learned that Huma Abedin forwarded classified emails to the laptop of her husband Anthony Weiner, a.k.a. Carlos Danger.

I would say it's hypocritical for a political cartoonist to complain about mixing politics and comedy, but I guess it's OK because Payne isn't funny.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
He said he did it to prevent a bigger email/FBI scandal after Hill became president but that just sounds so incredibly quaint now.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Cabbit posted:

"No, actually, another four years of Trump destroying our country is preferable to a center-left Democrat making incremental gains and preventing further damage."

That's actually Rall's message here, right? I'm not misreading this? In his mind we're supposed to be disagreeing with the lady?

I think he's saying if they elect another centrist dem in the Clinton mold, they will lose again, and that the party should move left

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

The only way to save the Repeal and Replace of Obamacare was to use more Obamacare!
Branco, how are you so bad at this?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
I'm the inclusion of the word "fat", a word liberals famously love to callously throw at others.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Wow. An even more revealingly out of touch strip than a some gizmo cartoon. Good followup to that Tinsley, though.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Nice self-own, Tinsley.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Vib Rib posted:

I'm the inclusion of the word "fat", a word liberals famously love to callously throw at others.

TBF a lot of people do love calling Trump fat.

Cause he is.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Repealing Obamacare is literally like 15 yards away. An "I have less notion of perspective than Tedd loving Rall" cartoon.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Daring Obama caricature.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Why are all of your knowing teacher characters white Lietha

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.

Spock isn't human.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spanish Matlock posted:

Spock isn't human.

Isn't he half human or something?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

I think he's saying if they elect another centrist dem in the Clinton mold, they will lose again, and that the party should move left

Given that I'm willing to bet money Rall couldn't name a single one of Hillary's policies, it's pretty hard to take anything like that seriously.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Fulchrum posted:

Given that I'm willing to bet money Rall couldn't name a single one of Hillary's policies, it's pretty hard to take anything like that seriously.

uhh... Drones? DRONES!

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Fulchrum posted:

Isn't he half human or something?
Let's meet in the middle - three fifths?

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Xander77 posted:

Let's meet in the middle - three fifths?

Nice.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the local elections – Theresa May’s Conservatives gain more than 500 council seats and sweep to shock victories in mayoralty contests in the West Midlands and Tees Valley"

Telegraph:

Independent:

After Theodore Chasseriau.

The i paper:

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

i dont like the redcap girl

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
A good point but perhaps somewhat undercut by the garish caricature style used.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I don't know when or how it happened, but I've started reading Zelda in Skwisgaar's voice.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Zesty posted:

And he will burn in hellfire for all eternity for he does not believe in my highly specific myopic christianity.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Why are all the Brits so much better at drawing these cartoons than Americans? Do they have standards or something?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

this is too real stephen. please go back to inanimate objects having middle-class conversations thankyou

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Ramos posted:

Why are all the Brits so much better at drawing these cartoons than Americans? Do they have standards or something?

I think it's because we've got a handful of nationals with a cartoonist on staff and a very undernourished local press who can't afford to run cartoons, so you don't get these guns for hire out there trying to provide cartoons for as cheap as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Ramos posted:

Why are all the Brits so much better at drawing these cartoons than Americans?
I'm not sure "better" is the right word here. "More grotesquely detailed", maybe.

• Locked thread