Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Bob NewSCART posted:

On top of that, how can anyone with even a single brain cell sit there and say "yes I support this man who will be personally making my life much more difficult if I ever for any reason have to pay for Health care in any capacity"

See, everybody thinks accelerationism is about some gross-rear end communist thing with people dying and they don't understand that accelerationism is ALL ABOUT THE LOLS.

First as farce, then as tragedy. We lol here because we are secretly horrified deep down. But we've been secretly horrified deep down for a long time, and we have barely mustered any momentum, let alone outrage. Look at us, it's not like we're doing a god drat thing.

Accelerationism is about electing the WORST people to office so that they step on their own dicks, and on their own policy dick. Nobody's going to come back to thinking about policy for a long time. There is going to have to be tragedy first.

Really, nobody HAS to die. It's not like you really HAVE to kill the 60 million people who voted for Trump. Like, this is the main reason I support totally deregulating gun ownership in America: the assholes who hoard guns are most often the victims. Plus their kids get shot and killed all the time, which is a huge bonus. The goal here is to get these people to keep voting in their own ideas until we stop LOLing.

I mean, the turn is already happening. Not only is the modern equivalent of Johnny Carson calling the POTUS a loving Soviet cock-holster, the sheer rapidity of the fuckups from Trump and the GOP just keeps ACCELERATING. And the faster they gently caress up, the less that thin veneer of respectability can survive. They have forever tarnished the entire system of American governance, and that fucks up the world, and all of you are just rolling the dice along with me, waiting for people to finally realize that the LOLs won't fix the tragedy of their lives, and that this will never slow down and go back to being a viable system. The system is dead, killed by that little orange pissbaby human being dog, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DONALD J TRUMP.

Alright I'll have a spicy McChicken, a Double Cheeseburger, and an Unsweet tea, thanks. Drive up to the next window? Sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

how do you think trump wipes? folds it nicely? crumples it up? maybe he's got a nice bidet. or maybe he gives up after three wipes because it's just too much trouble. makes you wonder.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Bernie would've won

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Vegetable posted:

how do you think trump wipes? folds it nicely? crumples it up? maybe he's got a nice bidet. or maybe he gives up after three wipes because it's just too much trouble. makes you wonder.

I imagine he has TP with gold thread embroidery and he has a servant wipe for him.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Vegetable posted:

He makes melania do it for him obv

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

gently caress YES

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Vegetable posted:

Chris Christie licks him clean.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
The best trump voters imo are the ones who wanted to stick it to the coastal elites in their ivory towers by voting for a new york billionaire who lived in an actual tower

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

happyhippy posted:

Chris Christie licks him clean.

Maybe a team effort between christie and a randomly picked trump voter and whoever does it better gets to brush their teeth after

Competition increases efficiency

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Vegetable posted:

He puts on a new diaper.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Jose posted:

The best trump voters imo are the ones who wanted to stick it to the coastal elites in their ivory towers by voting for a new york billionaire who lived in an actual tower

ah yes, this speaks to me, a working man barely making it by, lot fees went up this year and IDK how I"m going to make it, but I think this guy gets my predicament

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

it'll certainly be a white list.

There's a lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

there is a reckoning at the end of this, right? bhahahahahahahahahaah loooooooooool

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Quidam Viator posted:

See, everybody thinks accelerationism is about some gross-rear end communist thing with people dying and they don't understand that accelerationism is ALL ABOUT THE LOLS.

First as farce, then as tragedy. We lol here because we are secretly horrified deep down. But we've been secretly horrified deep down for a long time, and we have barely mustered any momentum, let alone outrage. Look at us, it's not like we're doing a god drat thing.

Accelerationism is about electing the WORST people to office so that they step on their own dicks, and on their own policy dick. Nobody's going to come back to thinking about policy for a long time. There is going to have to be tragedy first.

Really, nobody HAS to die. It's not like you really HAVE to kill the 60 million people who voted for Trump. Like, this is the main reason I support totally deregulating gun ownership in America: the assholes who hoard guns are most often the victims. Plus their kids get shot and killed all the time, which is a huge bonus. The goal here is to get these people to keep voting in their own ideas until we stop LOLing.

I mean, the turn is already happening. Not only is the modern equivalent of Johnny Carson calling the POTUS a loving Soviet cock-holster, the sheer rapidity of the fuckups from Trump and the GOP just keeps ACCELERATING. And the faster they gently caress up, the less that thin veneer of respectability can survive. They have forever tarnished the entire system of American governance, and that fucks up the world, and all of you are just rolling the dice along with me, waiting for people to finally realize that the LOLs won't fix the tragedy of their lives, and that this will never slow down and go back to being a viable system. The system is dead, killed by that little orange pissbaby human being dog, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DONALD J TRUMP.

Alright I'll have a spicy McChicken, a Double Cheeseburger, and an Unsweet tea, thanks. Drive up to the next window? Sure.

Quidam you pretty much nailed the atmosphere at this year's White House Correspondents Dinner.

Edit: *nervous laughter* Heh.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

there is a reckoning at the end of this, right? bhahahahahahahahahaah loooooooooool

Here's a reckoning right now:

I reckon I'm loling a lot

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Quidam Viator posted:

Plus their kids get shot and killed all the time, which is a huge bonus.

:captainpop:

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Let's all watch the world burn together goon friends :tif:

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
Accelerloltionism.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Macrowave Oven posted:

Accelerloltionism.

Ha-haccelerationism

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

savage lol

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

He's just telling it like it is

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

I mean... it's in fuckin USA Today, next to the packet of crayons they include with every purchase:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/10/14/ap-usa-today-gun-accidents-children/91906700/

I mean, it's one thing to think that's a tragedy, but this is the FUCKIN LOL THREAD BOYOS, and every time a Trump voter, or Trump himself, or the GOP, or all the people who count on THEM to Make America Great Again steps on their own dick, kills their own kids, or passes a loving murderous healthcare bill, THIS IS THE THREAD WHERE WE LAUGH.

I'm just here with a pocketwatch, waiting until all the richest, smartest, and most-connected people in the world STOP loving LAUGHING and decide some poo poo must be done. I been waitin for YEEAARRRSSS, while all those must-be-serious assholes in DnD ignored me.

Here was my April 2015 prediction for the election: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3680205&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=242#post444031120

Macrowave Oven posted:

Quidam you pretty much nailed the atmosphere at this year's White House Correspondents Dinner.

Edit: *nervous laughter* Heh.

Yeah, wasn't that some poo poo! All the press just sittin there, trying to laugh off what was like... the most hosed up situation possible. The president didn't show for the press dinner. But like, that was right when Ol' Spicey just loving walked out the press conference too, LOL and Trump tried to buy an ad making GBS threads on CNN and screamed free speech when CNN wouldn't take his fucken money! It's spinnin outta control Jerry! *Kramers wildly off of the US Constitution, permanently messin it up super bad*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

your post has made me really want to hear trump say the word boyo

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Constipated posted:

Let's all watch the world burn together goon friends :tif:

I don't particularly want to watch the world burn, but if there's a fire why not get the marshmallows.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
That usatoday link he posted is loving brutal

"Hours earlier, he was a happy 4-year-old who loved Ironman and the Hulk and all the Avengers. Now, as Bryson Mees-Hernandez approached death in a Houston hospital room, his brain swelling through the bullet hole in his face, his mother assured the boy it was OK to die."

Holy gently caress, lol who wrote that

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

jfc lol

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

The best moment of either of those dinners was at the Samantha Bee Show when the crowd gave a very real, very loud supportive cheer for Teen Vogue's "Donald Trump is Gaslighting America" article.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Jose posted:

jfc lol

And just think, he'd have voted trump if he could've

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Samantha Bee would cut the throat of every working poor if she could get Clinton as president.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Tiberius Christ posted:

Samantha Bee would cut the throat of every working poor if she could get Clinton as president.

Bee is the last person who would want Clinton as pres, she was barely relevant when she was on daily show and has only stayed on the air because making fun of trump is an easier gig than retard masturbater

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
cutting the throat of the working poor is what every politician in this country aspires to, though?

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Is there, and I honestly would like to know, a single photo of Trump on which he doesn't look like a jackass? Because up to this point I figured the media all picked lovely photos to spite him but it's beginning to dawn on me that there simply are no good ones. I mean, what kinda photos does Fox News use when they post their lastest jerkoff piece?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Katana Gomai posted:

Is there, and I honestly would like to know, a single photo of Trump on which he doesn't look like a jackass? Because up to this point I figured the media all picked lovely photos to spite him but it's beginning to dawn on me that there simply are no good ones. I mean, what kinda photos does Fox News use when they post their lastest jerkoff piece?

I don't know, but whoever originally caught this look on film :trumppop: should get an award.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Tiberius Christ posted:

She'll just have to settle for the consolation prize: They elected Trump, so he could cut their throats.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Quidam Viator posted:

I mean... it's in fuckin USA Today, next to the packet of crayons they include with every purchase:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/10/14/ap-usa-today-gun-accidents-children/91906700/

I really enjoyed that the city I live near passed gun safety and storage laws, which required guns safes and locks, to prevent child self shootings. And, of course, the NRA lobbied against this because heaven forbid toddlers not having access to firearms. They ended up killing the ordinance at the state level, iirc.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Bee is the last person who would want Clinton as pres, she was barely relevant when she was on daily show and has only stayed on the air because making fun of trump is an easier gig than retard masturbater

don't sign your posts

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Tiberius Christ posted:

I think it's more she knows a lesser of two evils when she sees it and is pissed off at everybody for doing everything wrong all the time.

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

turn off the TV posted:

I really enjoyed that the city I live near passed gun safety and storage laws, which required guns safes and locks, to prevent child self shootings. And, of course, the NRA lobbied against this because heaven forbid toddlers not having access to firearms. They ended up killing the ordinance at the state level, iirc.

ahahahahahaha that's a lol

"The Constitution of the United States or something, probably posted:

A well regulated Preschool, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the toddlers to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
A 25 year old guy I went to school with for my whole life accidentally shot himself in the head and died a few weeks back when he was loving around with a pistol. I don't really know the circumstances of that night but people leave all types of poo poo laying around out here and I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
You have to make a lot of really stupid mistakes in a very specific order in order to hurt yourself or someone else with a firearm and it's astounding that people can't figure it out.

Americans just can't seem to handle the second amendment responsibly and it should be repealed. However if that happened hello Civil War 2!