Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mandatory lesbian posted:

this is the one of the most try-hard posts i've read in a while so i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you came from gbs

funny post from not only a pyf poster but a lovely ex mod

:69snypa:

your friend a dog has a new favorite as of 04:42 on May 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Scudworth posted:

I will take the lovely but wtf strange naked space corpses art any day over that one robot girl upskirt from the digital art thread. That loving upskirt haunts me.
Also only now have I noticed that all the space ladies are wearing underwear but the guys never are?

Still, drawing an 1) UPSKIRT of a 2) ROBOT has given me horrors to ponder for years to come.

Boy have I got a video game for you

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

your friend a dog posted:

🙄

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
lovely ex mods represent!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Absurd Alhazred posted:

lovely ex mods represent!

:buddy::hf::buddy:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

so i was right then

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

:thumbsup:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:cheers:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh hey is this the smiley thread?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

:shittypop:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh hey is this the smiley thread?

:sureboat:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:ms:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Wait, did it escalate from 'I replaced the sounds with real life screaming'?
From there it escalated into his literal book on fairy torture, which was a 35,000 word story about psychologically breaking a mother/daughter pair of fairies that was on par with the kind of thing you'd hear about a serial killer 'training up' on animal cruelty. Which I guess is actually backward because he'd moved on from simply imaging to attempting to simulate, and from there the only place left is to actually do it.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Len posted:

I was thinking I hadn't seen any posts from Wickedhate in awhile and she apparently ate a permaban after managing to go almost six months without a prob/ban.

Still took a ridiculous loving amount of hand wringing before anything was done though. Mods kept asking for more proof despite half a dozen people linking the weird poo poo she'd be defending.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You can never really clean carpets, especially ones that are physically impossible to remove from their place. And full floor carpeting, blech.

There was this smell in my old house, it was a musty damp sort of smell that you really noticed when coming back home from somewhere. I'd been in the house for 10 years when we started moving out and the carpets had been brand new when we moved in. When I started ripping up those carpets I discovered that the underlay was what can only be described as "rotten pudding and dust". Upon closer inspection newspapers were discovered, the date on them was 1994.

My new house is now mostly vinyl flooring. gently caress carpet forever.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Troposphere posted:

people really desperately want their fetishes to seem normal so they just slip them in unannounced and hope no one says anything

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
weeablu spotted

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

There was another fairy torture saga in the girl who thinks she's married to anime guys thread. it's a bit more grim than minecraft guy. :whitewater:

Dabbo posted:

Hi I just found my younger brother's fanfiction where he turns me, another relative and some anime girls into fairies and rapes and tortures us. He's always been obsessed with fairies and convinced they're real and poo poo but ohhhh my goddd

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Well, that was even more depressing than I was expecting. Gonna go hug my pets now.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

I do wonder if the guy who made widowmaker was one of those people who watched charlie and the chocolate factory as a kid at an unfortunate puberty time

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

exploded mummy posted:

At least Canbagepots hit a 100k probe so I don't have to hear about his giantess fetishist for a decade
Was this the guy that came up with elaborate back stories and art for his GigaMaidens OC Do Not Steal fighting game -- that another goon quickly registered the name and shat a quick beta on Steam?

Because that was pretty funny.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Troposphere posted:

I do wonder if the guy who made widowmaker was one of those people who watched charlie and the chocolate factory as a kid at an unfortunate puberty time

Purple skin shows up here and there in anime corruption stuff and we all know how Metzan loves corruption

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Troposphere posted:

I don't remember any snipers in that.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

But there is that scene where Verruca Salt uses a remote-controlled tire filled with explosives to wipe campers off the point.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

mandatory lesbian posted:

this is the one of the most try-hard posts i've read in a while so i'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you came from gbs

I would have guessed the star citizen form myself

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Troposphere posted:

Metzen has a definite corruption fetish. Like real goddamn obvious. Just look at Sylvanus, Kerrigan, and Widowmaker, all sexy lady ranger types who got corrupted. Probably like 6 that I don't know about because gently caress diving into blizzard lore.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gloryhold It! posted:

Metzen has a definite corruption fetish. Like real goddamn obvious. Just look at Sylvanus, Kerrigan, and Widowmaker, all sexy lady ranger types who got corrupted. Probably like 6 that I don't know about because gently caress diving into blizzard lore.

If that dude was a goon he'd be a great saga for sure.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Gloryhold It! posted:

Lmao. I've never connected the dots, but it's true. How weird.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Every major villain in Warcraft and Starcrat was corrupted in some way

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT ANOTHER PUZZLE FOR YOU
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADAH DEE
IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME
FANTASIES ARE FINE WHEN IT'S SILENT I'LL BET
KEEPING SEX WEIRDS OFF THE INTERNET
BUT IT'S REPULSIVE, REVOLTING, AND WRONG
BLUEING AND BLUEING ALL DAY LONG
THE WAY THAT A SMURF DOES
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH
GIVEN GOOD MANNERS YOU WILL GO FAR
YOU WILL LIVE IN HAPPINESS TOO
LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DO

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Who What Now posted:

If that dude was a goon he'd be a great saga for sure.

Oh man early Metzen posting would be a trip if its anything like his early ideas

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Some of those are kinda lame but this would make a cool album cover:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Panfilo posted:

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT ANOTHER PUZZLE FOR YOU
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADAH DEE
IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME
FANTASIES ARE FINE WHEN IT'S SILENT I'LL BET
KEEPING SEX WEIRDS OFF THE INTERNET
BUT IT'S REPULSIVE, REVOLTING, AND WRONG
BLUEING AND BLUEING ALL DAY LONG
THE WAY THAT A SMURF DOES
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH
GIVEN GOOD MANNERS YOU WILL GO FAR
YOU WILL LIVE IN HAPPINESS TOO
LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DO

Who invented "sex weirds"? Is that a Pick thing?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

Some of those are kinda lame but this would make a cool album cover:

For a 1970's prog rock band sure.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Oh man early Metzen posting would be a trip if its anything like his early ideas

I'm Thundergod Productions

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Solice Kirsk posted:

For a 1970's prog rock band sure.

Or this band:

https://marecognitum.bandcamp.com/album/phobos-monolith

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

That owns.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I remember when this forum allowed some fuckin' weirdo to sell naked drawings of dead people in space. I felt like I was going insane because everyone was fawning over his creepy rear end artwork

sounds like the christmas calendar threads

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

or this band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNmHtWERWyw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sweet!