Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Fair enough, but that's a Frexit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scatsby
Dec 25, 2007

Rob Riggle's still alive, I guess.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

I like this a lot

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

My doctor wanted me to give him a urine and stool sample. So I gave him a Branco cartoon.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
This comic is on the front page of r/the_donald hahaha

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

We all died in the Susan Rice unmasking bombshell.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

TheBigAristotle posted:

This comic is on the front page of r/the_donald hahaha

Cute, he wants us to invade France because he doesn't like the outcome of the election. I'm sure he'd be eager to draw infants crying if it was le pen.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

:smug: Uh, a-hem, that's not how you stab a prostitute in any of the installments of the GTA franchise. Mayhaps these SJWs could learn a thing or two about gamer culture before they spout their nonshdlweurfgjg;dksufg

(also I'm seeing a lot of posters claim that Zelda is bad or hamfisted or whatever. Just so we're clear: Zelda is both good and hamfisted)

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Crabtree posted:

Cute, he wants us to invade France because he doesn't like the outcome of the election. I'm sure he'd be eager to draw infants crying if it was le pen.

the cartoon is from the 2015 paris shootings, unless you mean the redditor in which case i don't know

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

oddium posted:

the cartoon is from the 2015 paris shootings, unless you mean the redditor in which case i don't know

Oh wait that's not new? Sorry, I expect the worst from anything involving reddit or this thread.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yeah, that's a drat good one.

The... the text on the elephant's forehead should be backwards or it would show up in the mirror backwards

NOTHING CAN BE GOOD

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Lemming posted:

The... the text on the elephant's forehead should be backwards or it would show up in the mirror backwards

NOTHING CAN BE GOOD

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Guys I think I'm going to kill Branco

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Internet Webguy posted:

Time to watch Branco flail and ignore Le Pen's failure for the next week, I guess.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Internet Webguy posted:

Is this new? Cause I forgot about Susan Rice so it makes me think it's not a big deal.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

RodShaft posted:

Over a week ago someone asked if papers actually ran Drunky Duck in the funnies with Garfield and Family Circus...

BEHOLD!

Thank you. That is truly disturbing.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Nonwhites (and transgendered people?) are carnivores, white people are herbivores. Is that really the message he is trying to send?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

Reminds me of this piece of poo poo:

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Did they ever leave?

Samurai Sanders posted:

Nonwhites (and transgendered people?) are carnivores, white people are herbivores. Is that really the message he is trying to send?

I am trans and almost exclusively eat meat and prey on others to satisfy my needs so Tinsely has the right idea

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Internet Webguy posted:

Has anything new actually come out of the Susan Rice thing, or is this still attempting to say uncovering Trumps Russian collusion is worse than Trump doing it?

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

This is just baffling. Is it 2001 again?

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017
What's​ new is that Sally Yates is going to testify soon and right wing outlets need an illustration of why they're pretending it's not happening.

The fact that Susan Rice doing a routine part of her job is the best distraction they've got really shows what an uninterrupted stream of sewage the Republican government has been.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Pop-ups are back, baby! And they're better than ever!

nerd plus rage posted:

I like this a lot

Thanks. I probably won't do any more because I hated every second of that.

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

Fulchrum posted:

Has anything new actually come out of the Susan Rice thing, or is this still attempting to say uncovering Trumps Russian collusion is worse than Trump doing it?

She declined an offer to voluntarily come to the Senate to be grilled by Republicans on the Senate intelligence committee for no reason so they can pretend Russia isn't happening. So of course her choosing not to come in is proof that this nothingness is actually something.

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

It runs Dunesberry too. On the back page under Baby Blues.

I think that's just on weekends, but I'm pretty sure it runs Mallard Fillmore daily in black and white in the funnies.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Internet Webguy posted:

! ,,,

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

I posted that a day before you did. A lot of people replied to it. It's not a big deal, you just don't have PMs.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Yep! He's trying to justify racism.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 03:13 on May 8, 2017

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Zesty posted:

Yep! He's trying to justify racism.
At the same time as saying that his entire race exists to be eaten.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

At the same time as saying that his entire race exists to be eaten.

I didn't know Tinsley was rich :confused:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Jay Rust posted:

Reminds me of this piece of poo poo:

Dobermans arnt just running around the world all willy nilly. If you are cornered by some you probably are on someones property and they are just guarding the land you are trespassing on . They are good dogs and you are a lovely person.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

T-man posted:

LOL, it's a good cartoon. People are really, really invested in gender roles, and there is a market out there for wingnuts who want their children just as abused and dysfunctional as they are. Remember that duck cartoon?

I also suspect some of the odd phrasing just comes from translation, an English-original cartoon would pass more or less without notice in this thread.

Agreedo. As someone who is raising my four-year-old daughter to be as well-rounded as she can possibly be, I'm all too aware of it and this cartoon resonated with me. I'm fighting my mom in this, as she keeps pushing Barbie dolls and domestic bliss bullshit toys on my kid, whose favorite piece of clothing is a yellow hoodie with Mad Max on the front and who gets upset if we don't find millipedes on our walks in the park. And I still let her sloppily paint my nails, but because she wants to.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Hihohe posted:

Dobermans arnt just running around the world all willy nilly. If you are cornered by some you probably are on someones property and they are just guarding the land you are trespassing on . They are good dogs and you are a lovely person.

Also, properly trained guard dogs would probably respond well to you being calm and not running.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Yeah those are good dogs and by being automatically afraid of dobermans you're actually literally being unfairly prejudiced so not the best metaphor.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Also, properly trained guard dogs would probably respond well to you being calm and not running.

If a dog of any sort is on the fence about coming after you, running is a great way to make up its mind. A well-trained one could just be told to stop!

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Crazycryodude posted:

Yeah those are good dogs and by being automatically afraid of dobermans you're actually literally being unfairly prejudiced so not the best metaphor.
What is the best metaphor allowed for dogs and your race of choice?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Nah, that just sounds like deep state training black people to sic them poor working white folks in the middle of the night.

I wonder what it would look like if Fox tried to spin that into an actual story.

Ramos fucked around with this message at 04:48 on May 8, 2017

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Ramos posted:

Nah, that just sounds like deep state training black people to sic them poor working white folks in the middle of the night.

Man I wish.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

21 Muns posted:

Please no, please, please, no... Please don't become the leader of the world's religions, Trump... :negative:

The Conservapedia article on Trump had this amazing bit about how "yes, in certain aspects you could argue that Trump resembles the Antichrist. However, he could also possibly be the man to oppose the Antichrist, depending."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

The Conservapedia article on Trump had this amazing bit about how "yes, in certain aspects you could argue that Trump resembles the Antichrist. However, he could also possibly be the man to oppose the Antichrist, depending."

• Locked thread