Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

when're you gonna un-perma BBG?

bradzilla posted:

he would just go back to posting in his imp zone hugbox with guys like

this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wait so is BBG a sockpuppet for the mods and admins who powercucked lowtax off his own website or not

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Alaois posted:

wait so is BBG a sockpuppet for the mods and admins who powercucked lowtax off his own website or not

It's both.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

It's both.

And yet neither at the same time.

What is BBG? We just don't know.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.
None of this makes sense, but I think that's okay.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

More like fail laser, lmao.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Kelp Me! posted:

I don't think it'll stop him, in fact I'm all for keeping publicly humiliated/ridiculed posters around, it's always hilarious to watch, like when W98 posts threads in GBS

Morally Inept posted one story about loving his dog or something and for the next 2 years literally any post he made had someone respond to it about his dog loving. He tried to play it off, tried to ignore it, tried everything before finally getting perma'd because SA collectively was bored with the joke.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
That name was at least accurate.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I still appreciate a good Morally Inept joke

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that's because jokes just do not die here. they lurch onwards, zombie-like, dulled by repetition

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Tbf if you gently caress a dog that's a bit different from saying cuck too much (which I doubt is all that's going on here but I haven't followed this particular drama)

Like one story is all you need in that case :gonk:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

A Spider Covets posted:

Tbf if you gently caress a dog that's a bit different from saying cuck too much (which I doubt is all that's going on here but I haven't followed this particular drama)

Like one story is all you need in that case

no, that's about all that's going on here

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

if you insist on saying "cuck" that much it probably signals that you're a shithead

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
if you insist on saying "cuck" at all it signals that you're a shithead

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
what if you're literally a bird?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
That's Cluck :parrot:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

woosh

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Whoosh

Queen_Combat has a new favorite as of 02:48 on May 9, 2017

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Yes?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

woosh

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Shooooooow

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

You're a meme, not a bird. :mad:

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone
I like that art thread a lot

OmanyteJackson posted:

That's such a useless critique. if it actually was one. almost on the "i don't like that color" level.

Maybe try:

"Would the character be better served with a different build?"
"If the magic user is supposed to be wise, why not try depicting her as an older woman, here are some references..."
"It looks like the goddess your depicting is from a tropical island, have you considered a darker complexion to make her look more believable?"

Instead of:

"They all look like barbies, draw something else."

Which one sounds more helpful?

i'm sorry, your criticism of this is unhelpful. it seems like you are liberal, so maybe you could try replacing it with an unrelated criticism that it seems like someone liberal would make??

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

swamp waste posted:

I like that art thread a lot

Since when are old people wise anyway?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

used to be that people who lived a long time were probably cool and good

fast forward and now theres insulin

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if you could phrase your critique as something bland and enabling that i could nevertheless completely ignore without a whisper of protest from my conscience or ego, that'd be smashing

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Jerry Cotton posted:

goatsestretchgoals posted:

used to be that people who lived a long time were probably cool and good

fast forward and now theres insulin

The 20th century philosopher William Joel, on the other hand, argued that the youth shouldn't be blindly following the traditional teachings of their elders, in a well-received (if somewhat controversial at the time) treatise on the subject.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Zore posted:

No one is going to do that though. He's done banmes and a permaban in the past for the same reason and come back.

BBG was bad and contributed nothing.

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

if you could phrase your critique as something bland and enabling that i could nevertheless completely ignore without a whisper of protest from my conscience or ego, that'd be smashing

Scribblehatch is interesting to me there because you can see him getting really good, probably the best technical artist of all the thread regulars, but he also thinks he's running intellectual circles around the FEMINISTS when actually he's doing sexually frustrated nerdy guy stuff so textbook that they ought to warn you about it on the health advisory screen when you start your playstation

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lol

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

swamp waste posted:

Scribblehatch is interesting to me there because you can see him getting really good, probably the best technical artist of all the thread regulars, but he also thinks he's running intellectual circles around the FEMINISTS when actually he's doing sexually frustrated nerdy guy stuff so textbook that they ought to warn you about it on the health advisory screen when you start your playstation

:golfclap:

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

That Robot posted:

BBG was bad and contributed nothing.

Dont.... sign your posts?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Powered Descent posted:

The 20th century philosopher Billy Joel, on the other hand,

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

goatsestretchgoals posted:

The 20th century philosopher Billy Joe Armstrong, on the other hand,

satsui no thankyou
Apr 23, 2011

swamp waste posted:

haha this post owns

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

syscall girl posted:

what if you're literally a bird?

You get promoted to moderator of PYF

I kid, I kid

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
I googled "Black Baby Goku" and the character is a fully grown Caucasian Goku, I demand answers

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Is it an anime thing like how Donkey Kong is called Donkey Kong instead of Monkey Kong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

M. Bison the boxer