Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

therobit posted:

That is hilariously wrong. His bank has likely already noticed a pattern and may already be investigating the wires as suspicious transactions if he doesn not typically make lots of wire transfers.

If he is working with the prosecutors he needs to tell them. If not he needs to inform the judge right away. He may also want to inform his bank depending on what the legal situation is. Trying to conceal the source of funds involved in a crime is in fact its own crime.

The bank don't care, no snitching to the rest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Blue Train posted:

It's oil and you need like a teaspoon if any at all

No, I refuse to believe any human keeps oil in a loving open pitcher like that.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Just complain about being hungry after dinner and mess the place up making a lovely snack

he'll learn

But is she hungry or just bitching that he is getting more? Like if this is an issue just tell him to put more protein in the meal.

The overarching lesson I am learning from this thread is these people don't loving communicate. My partner always cooks for us, you know what I say where there is not enough onion or whatever in it? "Honey, can you put some extra onion in there for me?". "Oh course, is this enough?"

"Problem" solved.

I really like onion.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

WampaLord posted:

No, I refuse to believe any human keeps oil in a loving open pitcher like that.

Who keeps piss in an open container? It belongs in a Gatorade bottle under the bed

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

Three Olives posted:

But is she hungry or just bitching that he is getting more? Like if this is an issue just tell him to put more protein in the meal.

The overarching lesson I am learning from this thread is these people don't loving communicate. My partner always cooks for us, you know what I say where there is not enough onion or whatever in it? "Honey, can you put some extra onion in there for me?". "Oh course, is this enough?"

"Problem" solved.

I really like onion.

I used to like onion until a crippling bout of alcoholism hit me and I threw up dinner every night for a week and for some reason there was loving onion in every meal jesus what a time to be alive

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Three Olives posted:

"Problem" solved.

I really like onion.
People who communicate don't need the internet to solve problems like "my bf hogs all the meat in the meals he serves", "my SO wants to berth el pup, what do" and "I've been building resentment for this thing my spouse does but I've never told them that, just hinted at it and built even more resentment that they didn't pick up on my vague hints".

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Sick boyfriend [24M] sneezed in my face several times as a 'joke', now I [20F] am sick too

quote:

Boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 years. Everything has been great so far. We both have a silly/gross sense of humour. For example one of us would chew a piece of gum and then would share it with the other. But we NEVER do this when other people are present.

Two days ago my BF came down with a cold. He was sneezing and coughing left and right. I stayed with him to take care of him. Once in the afternoon when we were cuddling he cupped my face and made me kiss him. I was laughing and stuff but then he sneezed RIGHT in my face. It was gross and I told him that it wasnt funny. He was like "sharing is caring" and joked about how we could be sick together.

Then when I was feeding him soup, he began to sneeze and then pulled me in so that he sneezed on me AGAIN. Literally particles of fluid went flying up my nose.

I was totally disgusted now and told him that I was going to sleep on the couch for the night. He apologized when he saw that I was genuinely upset.

Well, this morning, believe it or not, I began to get sick too. He is slightly better and thinks its funny and cute that I got sick from him. Its just a small cold, not a fever, but I seriously am angry at him. I told him that he purposely endangered my health thinking it was "cute". He has apologized, and is now the one taking care of ME--which I suspect was his goal all along.

What do I do about him? Is this a big red flag? How can I let him understand how gross and terrible what he did was?

TLDR: Sick boyfriend purposely sneezed in my face multiple times in an attempt to get me sick. He thought it'd be "cute". What do I do?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Haifisch posted:

I've been building resentment for this thing my spouse does but I've never told them that, just hinted at it and built even more resentment that they didn't pick up on my vague hints

This is me

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Danaru posted:

Sick boyfriend [24M] sneezed in my face several times as a 'joke', now I [20F] am sick too

:murder:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

a truly incredible title

My wife [27/F] and I [26/M] are having sex after her injury, this is causing a lot of odd drama with her family. Not sure how to deal with them.

Its interesting that he leaves out entirely the severity of the brain injury and where on the brain it is. But by God her face is mostly okay.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Pick posted:

how would he have made cupcakes from my tin once he threw it in the trash, smart guy??

Insread of throwing them in the trash perhaps he just made cupcakes of his own? Even if it is some generic Betty crocker poo poo maybe he could show that he really appreciated you showing a random act of kindness by reciprocating in kind? I mean are you going to throw his hypothetical reciprocation in the garbage? Huh?

Pick posted:

I'm suspicious; he didn't even clarify who does the crying and the suffering in the relationship? wtf

Nobody does, the appreciation is proportionate to the effort invested even if it isn't as skilled.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I found a folder in my boyfriend's hard drive of random fb pictures of girls in bikinis with their bikinis photoshopped off. Is this weird or is this something guys really did?

quote:

Hi all. I am using a throwaway. I am 29f and my boyfriend is 32m. We have been dating for a little over a year. He lent me his hard drive and of course I gone and did what I shouldn't have. I went snooping. In his Pictures folder in his hard drive I found a folder of many different random girls I am assuming he found on facebook. all of the girls were originally in bikinis but the bikinis have been airbrushed out and replaced with basically what should be under those clothes. I was a bit shocked because this guy is a complete gentleman, or so I have been led to believe. The creepiest part is I saw some pictures of his ex as well. I guess I would probably have been more accepting of this album if he was doing it to random girls but this was a girl he had a connection with, a girl he loved, a girl who he supposedly have respected and still should respect.

I am equal parts disgusted and creeped out.

So reddit, what the hell? Men, do you really do this? Could he be practicing his photoshop skills or something? Why use his ex's pics?

Oh and I guess this should also be a commentary about not posting your bikini pics on facebook, girls. I am now very happy and proud that I am very careful with the pics that I post.

How will I approach him about this? Should I even?

TLDR: Found innocent Bikini pics of girls in my boyfriends' hard drive which he photoshopped showing titties n bushes
Ps. I also found a picture of my friend in there. I also found a picture of myself but it is unedited and I was fully clothed.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
That's the equivalent of being angry at him for imagining something you find distasteful.

Women need to realise we men take a mental image of every body part we ever see, file it away in long term memory, and when we're on the bus staring off into space, or eating dinner with a thoughtful look on our face we're imagining an ex's titties bouncing around

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Before we judge, Id like to assess his technical skills. How good are these photoshops on a scale of "bad restoration of Jesus" to "if he removes your top in the photo your top comes off in real life"?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Jeff Sichoe posted:

That's the equivalent of being angry at him for imagining something you find distasteful.

Women need to realise we men take a mental image of every body part we ever see, file it away in long term memory, and when we're on the bus staring off into space, or eating dinner with a thoughtful look on our face we're imagining an ex's titties bouncing around

Arguing for the spank bank

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Seriously tho women watch out because men are elephants when it comes to remembering sex acts and will beat off to memories years later

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

dudeness posted:

I found a folder in my boyfriend's hard drive of random fb pictures of girls in bikinis with their bikinis photoshopped off. Is this weird or is this something guys really did?

Oh and I guess this should also be a commentary about not posting your bikini pics on facebook, girls. I am now very happy and proud that I am very careful with the pics that I post.

gently caress her for turning around and shaming other women for posting non-sexual pictures because someone could photoshop them into something sexual.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dienes posted:

gently caress her for turning around and shaming other women for posting non-sexual pictures because someone could photoshop them into something sexual.

Betting she's mad because he didn't edit her pic :v:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
maybe she found the folder where he shopped clothes back onto her nudes

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

dudeness posted:

The update is sure something.

[update] [case closed] I found a folder in my boyfriend's hard drive of random fb pictures of girls in bikinis with their bikinis photoshopped off. Is this weird or is this something guys really did?

quote:

I talked to my SO and started it with "I saw some really weird pictures on your hard drive" I was looking at his face for any sort of giveaway expression but he was just like "what?" with a smile on his face and a hint of curiosity. I said "they're really weird." And he asked "what kind of pictures?" I said "you know what I'm talking about?" And my face was getting more serious so he asked again. He also said, "you know M always borrows that hard drive right?"

M is his 21 year old brother that I will get more into later.

Back to story: I said, "they are pictures of girls in their bikinis with their bikinis photoshopped off so they look naked" And he said "that's not mine that's M's!" I told him "but they're pictures of (friends' names) and your ex!" And it was this point i saw the color drain from his face. He said darkly, "show me. " And so I opened it up to the folder and showed him. He just scanned the screen he didn't even double click any of the pictures and he closed the screen. He said, "I can't look at this." He reached for the phone and dialed M's number. M isn't picking up. He sends a text. "Please pick up your phone". Calls again. He answers. SO goes, "OP(me) wants to talk to you" and hands the phone to me. I was taken by surprise, I even tried waving my hands and was mouthing "why me" but I took the phone anyway and talked to M.

Because the phone was handed to me so abruptly I had no idea what to say and I handled the call pretty poorly. My tone was so nice to him and I even asked him how he was (ugh stupid!) When I asked him about the pictures he started kind of stammering and mumbling so I couldn't really hear what he was saying but all I could make out that he did it to get back at my SO for some fight that they had. I thanked him for his honesty and put the phone down. Part of me wanted to give him a pc of my mind but part of me is thinking it's not my place to do so.

After we put the phone down my SO started apologizing and saying how ashamed he was. I believe him. I know M has some issues and is seeing a psychiatrist. One time they were at the dinner table, and my SO and M were having an argument and suddenly M pulls his steak knife and stabs my SO on the arm. Right in front of their parents, sisters, everybody.

And now I'm relieved that my SO didn't turn out to have some weird fetish but at the same time, I feel bad that I even thought those bad thoughts about him.

Tldr: SO's psychologically disturbed 21year old brother planted it in the hard drive because of some petty spat they had a couple of months prior.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
I'm a programmer that works remotely and is in a HUGE dispute with the neighbor and could face jail time. If I do, would they let me continue to let me work my normal job from my holding cell?

quote:

Well not to get into it to much but he's violent and tried to fight me. The police said that if I do fight, I'll be just as responsible - even if it's self defense which just seems completely insane to me. The biggest problems: I'm on probation for a dwi so I'd be in extra trouble.

Also from the OP

I want to get my son into PC gaming. What laptop would you guys recommend? It really only needs to be on a ps4/XboxOne level.

What are some good philosophical lines/ideas about love? (for my wife's birthday)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

La Brea Carpet posted:

I'm a programmer that works remotely and is in a HUGE dispute with the neighbor and could face jail time. If I do, would they let me continue to let me work my normal job from my holding cell?

Also from the OP

I want to get my son into PC gaming. What laptop would you guys recommend? It really only needs to be on a ps4/XboxOne level.

What are some good philosophical lines/ideas about love? (for my wife's birthday)

This is the whitest thing I've ever seen, congrats

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

insufficient guns posted:

No. Stag do is a thing. Hen do is a thing. Leaving do is a thing. Work do is a thing. Why can't goons handle British English??

why can't the British handle English?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

why can't the British handle English?

I believe you will find it's everyone else who Englishs wrong

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
What the hell kind of situation would you be criminally responsible for self defense :shepface:

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Danaru posted:

What the hell kind of situation would you be criminally responsible for self defense :shepface:

if two neighbors have a history of disputes and there's no clear aggressor the police will just arrest and charge both

i'm guessing dude who sees a fight as an option on the table is trying to position himself as the correct individual to do violence on a Bad Guy instead of deescalating or whatever

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Haifisch posted:

[update] [case closed] I found a folder in my boyfriend's hard drive of random fb pictures of girls in bikinis with their bikinis photoshopped off. Is this weird or is this something guys really did?

Shiiiit, i forgot to check for updates. Have an even worse one in the same vein to make up for it.

[Non-Romantic] I (20/F) am thinking about confronting my cousin (21/M) about his sexually modifying pictures of his underage cousins.

quote:

I (20/f/American) starting traveling to Rome, Italy frequently when I was 16 to visit my large family there. I have gone every summer since except one. One of these relatives is my 21 year old cousin Francesco, who is born and raised in Italy but speaks perfect English. We talk a lot when I am home in the US and I know him very well.

I am back this summer because I am a college student spending the semester in Rome. I went over a little earlier to stay with my family for a bit. I had been sleeping in Francesco's bed while he slept in other places, but then one night he wanted his room because he has musical equipment in there and he needed it to study for upcoming exams.His younger brother (19), Lorenzo, has two beds in his room and said I could stay in his room for the night. Everyone else goes to bed and Lorenzo and I have some pretty deep conversations about people in our family. This includes Francesco...we talked about how he has anger and control issues, problems with girls (he has never had a girlfriend) problems being arrogant and narcissistic....and how we worried for him. And then I ask him what is the worst thing Francesco has ever done. Lorenzo doesn't want to tell me so I ask if he'll tell me if I guess correctly. I ask did he do something physical? Something he said? Did he damage someone's property? Lorenzo says no no no....I then ask "Is it something sexual?" and he hesitates. So now I know I'm warmer.

Lorenzo is saying things like "You can't know...he would kill himself" but after a couple minutes he eventually tells me Francesco was taking pictures of girls and women he knew, including his mother and his 16 year old cousin and his female friends and his friends mothers and basically modifying them so they were naked and stuff (I don't know exactly how he did it) and then one of his friends found the pictures (which had his own mother in it) and he told another friend who told his mother about it. Francesco's parents end up being told.

They confront him apparently and he cries and says he needs help. They go to two therapy sessions as a family. I ask Lorenzo if he did one of me, and he says no but who knows if thats the truth. Now he hushes me and is getting texts from Francesco that reveal that he was standing outside the door and heard everything. I can't tell you everything he was saying to Lorenzo because it was in Italian but there were things like "I thought you were my brother...you destroyed me...everyday I wake up trying to make things better for everyone and I fail everyday" It was the first time I had ever seen him say negative things about himself. Lorenzo assured him everything was alright and we went to bed.

The next morning Francesco took me to the train station to return to Rome and acted as though nothing happened. I stayed in contact with Lorenzo that day and he said he was being nice and acting normal. On the train, I sent Francesco a message that said

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry about what happened last night. I pushed Lorenzo into telling me. I just want you to know that even though you make mistakes, you aren't a bad person or a failure and I know how you feel. I don't know how much you heard and I'm sorry we upset you. You know you can't please everyone everyday and that's ok. What you can do is try to respect everyone's feelings more and not say such hurtful things sometimes. Anyway, I love you a lot and I always will. I'm always here for you"

He responds that night saying "Thank you (my name)...it really means a lot. I love you too and I want you to know that. Hope you have a nice Italian lesson :)"

I have my first week of school and all seems well. According to Lorenzo, the whole picture scandal incident happened last Spring. Lorenzo says Francesco is fine and then he drops it. One thing I did learn the night we were talking is that Francesco starting keeping a passcode to enter his iPhone after getting caught. This to me was a red flag that he was hiding something. The following Thursday I am sitting behind him in the car and I see him enter the passcode to his iPhone. Now I normally understand its wrong to hack into someones phone/computer or whatever, but his 16 year old cousin also from the States that he had made photos of in the past had just come and gone for 3 weeks that summer (I'll call her Marie) so I was a bit concerned.

So during the weekend I am staying with the relatives, Francesco and some friends go outside and he leaves his iPhone in his room. I take it and go to his photos....there were about maybe 15 pictures of Marie, and all of them she was either in a bikini, there were a couple rather risque ones of her with a friend, and photos of her in a bikini top using her arms to make it look like she had big cleavage. Most of these photos I did not recognize from her Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (I went and checked) so I then checked his Facebook to see his messages to her. She isn't sending them. So I have no idea where he's getting them. She wouldn't send them to him. And what else I also found in his photos were a bunch of his 14 year old cousin Emily (Marie's sister) that he took while she was visiting. These weren't sexual in nature, just of her sort of standing around, they were kinda blurry. It was clear she did not know he was taking these photos.

I know he is going to take these photos of Marie and Emily and modify them further (essentially making fake child porn) and I know that it would really hurt the family if their parents found out. Marie/Emily's father is close to Francesco and really loves and respects him. Francesco's parents and Lorenzo all I assume think that he isn't still doing this. I didn't say anything to Francesco the day I saw the pictures because of a music exam he was taking today. I decided the timing was bad so I want to tell him this weekend that I know about the pictures. I don't see the need to tell anyone else in the family unless he continues to not stop doing it. Any advice? Am I doing the right thing?

tl;dr: Found out cousin in Italy was taking pictures of girls/women he knew and sexually modifying them, his family thinks its in the past but I broke into his phone and saw pictures of 14 and 16 year old cousins that were recent. Plan to confront him this weekend and need to know if I'm doing the right thing.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Haifisch posted:

And now I'm relieved that my SO didn't turn out to have some weird fetish but at the same time, I feel bad that I even thought those bad thoughts about him.

He was looking at (essentially) nude women.

That's what she considers a weird fetish. Looking at naked women.

:sever: and find someone who is not a snoop nor a prude.

Edit: I'm not saying photoshopping out bikinis isn't weird.

Dienes fucked around with this message at 03:39 on May 9, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It is very helpful if you bold the interesting parts of 30k word reddit posts

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Panfilo posted:

Insread of throwing them in the trash perhaps he just made cupcakes of his own? Even if it is some generic Betty crocker poo poo maybe he could show that he really appreciated you showing a random act of kindness by reciprocating in kind? I mean are you going to throw his hypothetical reciprocation in the garbage? Huh?

I didn't even get nonrandom acts of kindness. His version of compromise and meeting me halfway was agreeing to see me for like 30 minutes every two weeks, and even that was ultimately too much. I tried to make allowances due to his individual challenges but you know, sometimes there are people for whom no compromise is enough to make anyone happy :shrug:.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

I didn't even get nonrandom acts of kindness. His version of compromise and meeting me halfway was agreeing to see me for like 30 minutes every two weeks, and even that was ultimately too much. I tried to make allowances due to his individual challenges but you know, sometimes there are people for whom no compromise is enough to make anyone happy :shrug:.

Frankly I think you are being selfish and you should text him right now apologizing for your selfish actions and hope you can be friends again. You've been extremely unreasonable throughout this whole thing and it's a wonder he treated you as well as he did

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

spite house posted:

Unrelated-to-anything petty complaint: in honor of Freikorps Barbie getting her poo poo slapped back in France, it'd be super-awesome if /r/relationships installed a giant screaming stickied post explaining the difference between "fiancé and "fiancée" because 85% of posters there get it wrong every single time and it's annoying as gently caress. You don't even strictly need the accent aigu, just the right number of goddamn Es is that too much to ask?

Just fiancé. Gendered words like that are outdated and passé.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
My (24M) friends (23M) girlfriend died, and we have been having sexual relations to 'comfort' him ever since. I don't know how to tell him how uncomfortable it makes me feel, I feel like he is using me.

quote:

Me and Luke have been friends since high school, we moved in with each other a year ago. A month ago, Lukes GF of two years got into a relatively minor injury and had to take medications. She mixed alcohol with the medication, passed out, vomited, and choked on her own vomit, and died. Perfectly healthy girl who had one night of bad decisions which lead to her dying in a bar bathroom stall.

Luke was obviously broken up, his relationship was at its peak, they were both very happy. I was also really, really loving upset. The apartment was just... quiet for a while. Really sad and quiet, neither of us had a good time, it was just depressing. Me and the girlfriend had problems (she was a bit... racially insensitive towards me as a arab man) but I was still friendly to her and vice versa. It was sad.

Then, after a few days, Luke came to me, and asked me a bunch of really weird questions. He knew that I experimented with other guys during college, I am way more into girls, but I am a bit into guys too. He then just straight up looked me in my eyes and asked if me and him could try having sex, start out slow at first. He had tears in his eyes, I could tell the request came from desperation. I was a bit taken aback, I knew this somehow had to do with his girlfriend, but I didnt know how. I agreed, I have always found Luke to be attractive, he is a genuinely really attractive guy.

So we just kind of started off slow, kissing and holding each other and stuff, and it was really sensual. I never even thought about the possibility of something like this happening. I did not even know he was into men, let alone ME. The weird thing was that he started to feel me up, not the other way around, he reached up my shirt and felt my chest hair, so I could tell he was into it. But he just started crying at one point, and I had to comfort him again.

Then he suddenly got right back into it, pulling my shirt off, then unbuckling my pants, then touching all over me, with the tears still in his eyes. I was like whooaaaa slow down cowboy (I liked it, obviously, but I didnt know if he was prepared I guess?) and before I knew it he was giving me a blowjob. Its obviously really, really loving weird getting a blowjob from one of your closest friends suddenly like that. He even allowed me to cum down his throat, which NO FIRST TIME GAY-SEX-VIRGIN allows that easily. He got naked and asked if we could just cuddle, and we did, I didn't even really touch his penis except for a bit. We just cuddled for like an hour, talking, and he was actually briefly happy.

The thing is, this has been going on, for a while now, sometimes twice a day, every day. Sometimes I feel like he uses me like an on demand sexual or sensual machine, like he comes home feeling horribly depressed with tears in his eyes, and he just asks me if we can 'lie down' which has become codeword for getting naked, cuddling on the bed, and occasionally blowjob or handjob. But its not really about that, I think he takes more pleasure out of just the feeling of being in my arms, he always talks about how he loves being in my strong hairy muscular arms or lying down on my chest. Its the one thing he talks about, he has a weird fixation with my chest hair, he is always talking about how much he loves hugging my chest. But he almost always cries. Always. He just loves hugging me and crying into my chest like im some teddy bear.

I wish I could say I always want to be there for him. I wish I could say that I love doing this too, but truth is, I dont want to be pressured into doing this EVERY SINGLE TIME he asks for it, but I also feel loving horrible looking at him with tears in his eyes. Sometimes he comes home from work and just cant control his emotions, crying into a wall, and he asks me to lie down with him and its almost like im a shot of drugs to calm him down. And I do it, all the time I do it, typically every single day we do it, just lie there hugging each other, rubbing each other and rolling around. Its like a ritual. Except it lasts for up to two hours before he finally wants to stop.

He has interrupted me while im doing work, while im trying to read or play video games, while im on the phone, its constant. I cant just say NO when he needs comfort, its like looking at an injured puppy, but sexy. Its been a month like this, and I need space, I really do, I am willing to continue this relationship but i cant just be some button that he presses when he wants to feel nice. What do I do?

Before anyone asks, luke is in HEAVY therapy right now.

tl;dr: friend uses me sexually when he is sad over his dead girlfriend.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

quote:

I cant just say NO when he needs comfort

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is can't say no real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The mourner Like Nigga Close Your mouth Haha. 

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 04:13 on May 9, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Double posting

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

La Brea Carpet posted:

My (24M) friends (23M) girlfriend died, and we have been having sexual relations to 'comfort' him ever since. I don't know how to tell him how uncomfortable it makes me feel, I feel like he is using me.

Lol

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

Frankly I think you are being selfish and you should text him right now apologizing for your selfish actions and hope you can be friends again. You've been extremely unreasonable throughout this whole thing and it's a wonder he treated you as well as he did

I still feel bad that I don't know if I accurately answered his question "Do girls hug multiple times?" because I still don't know wtf that means.

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V

Dienes posted:

Its interesting that he leaves out entirely the severity of the brain injury and where on the brain it is. But by God her face is mostly okay.

Where on the brain? In a Reddit post? You have the completely wrong idea of that place.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

I still feel bad that I don't know if I accurately answered his question "Do girls hug multiple times?" because I still don't know wtf that means.

That is extremely vague but i am going to guess he meant greeting and parting? But yea there's no telling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Haifisch posted:

Today on "comments coming from some sort of lizard person who's trying to figure out human society":

Me [23F] with my boyfriend [25M] of 1.5 years, just moved in with him last month, he gives himself more meat than me.

Just swap the plates each time after he portions em out.