Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

I [27f]was out on a girls night and was innocently flirting pretty hard with the bar tender. My fiances (28m) of 5 years brother (30sM) saw me and reported it back to him. Now things are so cold between us, maybe even breaking up and I want things back to normal. How?

After I innocently hugged him, innocently got his contact deets, innocently flashed him, and innocently hugged him, I innocently gave him some head.

Ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Panfilo posted:

Yeah but just think about how him and others like him are going to be another ten years down the line at this rate.

Nah, I think there was a real bad embittering when all the kids who were good in school graduated from college into a complete horseshit economy and slowly realized they were not going to become multi-millionaires. The guys who were going to get the super hot cheerleader girls were the guys who also got them in highschool. There was not going to be some up-ending where the dweebs took over the Earth and have Corvettes.

Pick fucked around with this message at 23:54 on May 9, 2017

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
Which story did the ANGRY MONKEY NOISES in the title come from? I haven't been able to find it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I Said No posted:

Which story did the ANGRY MONKEY NOISES in the title come from? I haven't been able to find it.

Also curious about this

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Pick posted:

Nah, I think there was a real bad embittering when all the kids who were good in school graduated from college into a complete horseshit economy and slowly realized they were not going to become multi-millionaires. The guys who were going to get the super hot cheerleader girls were the guys who also got them in highschool. There was not going to be some up-ending where the dweebs took over the Earth and have Corvettes.

tbf, if you were an awkward dude growing up in the late 90s/early 00s, this garbage was fed straight into your ears from your caring parents who wanted you to not feel like high school was gonna last forever. turns out "someday exactly what you are will be exactly what everyone wants!" was extremely bad advice, and always will be

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

LOL @ Pick being 27, I thought she was in her 40s or even 50s by the bitter old woman talk

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Blue Train posted:

Also curious about this

I think it was some story where a guy was creeped out by his girlfriend's love of watching videos of animals killing and eating each other for no apparent reason.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

There was not going to be some up-ending where the dweebs took over the Earth and have Corvettes.

Just San Francisco, and Teslas

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

TOOT BOOT posted:

LOL @ Pick being 27, I thought she was in her 40s or even 50s by the bitter old woman talk

goons have a long and storied history of being way too bitter for their age + life experiences tyvm

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

goons have a long and storied history of being way too bitter for their age + life experiences tyvm

yea, this forum is basically cigarettes for the soul.

edit: by which i mean it slowly kills you and makes you seem old and ugly.

dudeness fucked around with this message at 00:09 on May 10, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

I think it was some story where a guy was creeped out by his girlfriend's love of watching videos of animals killing and eating each other for no apparent reason.

Lol yea a valid concern

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

dudeness posted:

yea, this forum is basically cigarettes for the soul.

edit: by which i mean it slowly kills you and makes you seem old and ugly.
That's why you have to find what's truly important and hold onto it for dear life

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pick posted:

That's why you have to find what's truly important and hold onto it for dear life

My God, you're even wrinkling prematurely!

But seriously, you look like you should be wearing a pillbox hat cocked to the side.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

ArbitraryC posted:

I [27f]was out on a girls night and was innocently flirting pretty hard with the bar tender. My fiances (28m) of 5 years brother (30sM) saw me and reported it back to him. Now things are so cold between us, maybe even breaking up and I want things back to normal. How?

After I innocently hugged him, innocently got his contact deets, innocently flashed him, and innocently hugged him, I innocently gave him some head.

owned.txt

Innocently flirting hard

quote:

Couple things:

How do I get him back? My life doesn't exist without him in it.

Yes it does. Don't put that kind of pressure on yourself or the relationship. No matter what happens, you will find happiness. You're THAT great.

Based on what

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 00:28 on May 10, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

idgi what's going on in this picture is it supposed to be funny or what

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
nasolabial foooooolds!! :argh:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Blue Train posted:

idgi what's going on in this picture is it supposed to be funny or what

dragon age

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
The joke is that she's not ashamed of liking that game

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
some days, that's all i have to live for. bootin up dragon age ii.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Wow. Hugh dodged a real bullet there. Which, again, is ironic.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Some days I think Dragon Age 2 is the only good thing that ever happened to me. Or ever.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

dragon age

oic yea I'm aware of your obsession with that game

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

Some days I think Dragon Age 2 is the only good thing that ever happened to me. Or ever.

Don't worry, one day you will experience the sweet release of death so that will be two things :gbsmith:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
hugh was worse than every single romance option in, dragon age 2

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Sometimes life just hands you a lesson, this one was the emotional version of the kobayashi maru. It's okay if it took you 10 years, now you'll know that sometimes you don't get to win.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Sometimes life just hands you a lesson, this one was the emotional version of the kobayashi maru. It's okay if it took you 10 years, now you'll know that sometimes you don't get to win.

Sometimes, the real winning is Dragon Age 2.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
This one is only funny when you just read the title, but I had to post the whole thing, I was cringing so hard.
Boyfriend (50M) accusing me (18F) of cheating because my vagina is "different"

quote:

Okay, I understand the age difference may seem a little strange to most people, but it absolutely does not matter to either of us. I've always liked older men. It's not because of any psychological issues either.

Me and him met while I was in a homeless shelter. It was literally his first day out of prison for a non-violent charge. We ended up talking and deciding to see where it would go. Eventually we combined our money (about $350 total) to get a motel room together because who wants to live in a shelter where men and women arent even able to stand outside at the same time?

It went great at first. Our personalities went very well together and we shared many common interests. Despite our situation we were happy.

Our sexual energy was also very compatible. Eventually (about a month ago) he called an old boss in another town who offered to give him his job back as soon as he could come to the area.
We got there and have been in the same motel room since and paying ridiculous weekly rent. We were even happier.

But heres the thing: I am not a very social person to begin with. So I was not at all bothered by the fact that I knew no one in this town and stayed in the motel room all day by myself except for trips to the dollar store. I am STILL looking for a job though, without much success.

Well, a couple weeks ago he decided to get back into the habit of using a substance again. I wanted to try it to and I admit I like it. We spent a while week using this substance and he got fired and we were almost homeless again. But we had a great time and despite the negative consequences, I believe this experience together made our relationship impossibly stronger.

He got his job back and hes doing well, although he lost a Dollar per hour and some days. But we continued to use said substance and performed the same (usually strange sexual activities) as usual on said substance. Basically, when we used it We only spent time together. Nobody else ever made contact with us besides our guy (provides the substance) and the people he worked with when he used some to get through the day and the people who handed me money while no panhandled for 2 days and made over $160 during those 2 days because I stood out for 8 hours each day.

Now I tell my boyfriend everything because I love him and want him to know what's going on in my life.

We live in the hood so the while time I was panhandling people would ask me to prostitute and I would say no and that I had a boyfriend.

A few important instances; the power went out while he was at work and a guy in a truck pulled up while I was sitting outside my room on my laptop because I didn't want go sit in a dark room, and he asked me if I knew Lisa. I said no. Now, keep in mind he knows where I live now because he saw me sitting in front of my room. At the time i thought he was innocent enough.

The next day he pulled up beside me while I was panhandling and asked me to prostitute (for only $40 no less) of course I said no.

2 days later he SHOWS UP at my door and knocks. I was terrified so I pretended not to be home.

Ok, a few days ago I was on said substance with my boyfriend and was a little dehydrated amd didnt know that I had the begginings of a yeast infection. Therefore my vagina was dry and we couldn't do much in terms of that. So I focused on him instead. Then the next day he finally got me to get a little wet and we messed around. After he was done, he accused my vagina of being different and said I was cheating.

I tried to tell him that most womens vaginas get a little looser before a period (at least mine does.) He didnt believe me. Even though 2 days later my period came like I told him. He said that I must have had a bigger penis in me despite me being too shy to even aproach men even without sexual intent. He will not believe me no maymtter what I say.

Not only that he thinks I'm trying to keep him away from my vagina to "let it shrink" even though I'm actually just trying to cure a yeast infection that is pretty much his fault (I won't go into detail about that.)

Then he accused me of prostituting and said I INVITED the creepy guy to my room and cant seem to comprehend that it's possible for him to know my room number because he saw me sitting in front of it, NOT because I gave it to him. He also says making small talk politely with any man as I walk down the street is disrespectful to him even though that sounds like extreme jealousy to me.

Then I told him about my depression and how I open my door to let in fresh air and it helps, but then he accused me of trying to invite men in because apparently people only open their front door to let people know they can come in.

But I do everything for him. When he thought he might get arrested I threw away my belongings and was prepared to go into hiding and risk everything for him. Yet he would probably still accuse me of cheating then.

I know it sounds crazy but I really care about this guy and don't even want to imagine losing him.

Tl;Dr
Relationship going well, boyfriend starts accusing me of cheating at the slightest bodily change.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

Pick posted:

Sometimes, the real winning is Dragon Age 2.

I'm honestly sad that I didn't play that while living with my ex. But that would involve playing it on the ps3, which did not jive with me at all

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

What a heart warming......... :magical:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

owned.txt

Innocently flirting hard
I just found it funny how she put little dumb words that tried to absolve herself of any/all responsibility before each of the inappropriate things she did. She said innocently like 5 times, she gave the stranger she just met and was flirting with in a bar a "friendly' hug.

She's 27 and straight up acting like a freshmen going into college with a boyfriend backhome, pushing boundaries until oops I accidentally cheated.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

This one is only funny when you just read the title, but I had to post the whole thing, I was cringing so hard.

Nah the whole thing is a lol

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Pick posted:

:swoon:

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Each line of that gets worse and worse and worse and worse. Everything about that situation is real great. Wish those kids the best of luck. America 2017. Remember: America won WW2 and did NOT get nuked. So uhh. Enjoy the spoils.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Panfilo posted:

Pick if this is what your twenties are like then you're not gonna like your thirties because people just get progressively more petty and autistic with age.

I turned the wet garbage fire of my 20s into a stale, smelly pile of laundry by my early 30s, thank you very much. I'm actually improving. Not everyone gives up on improvement.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

You're a good person :gbsmith:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Pick posted:

You're so close to the right answer, but pointing at the wrong thing...

I'm talking about the drywall, btw. Physical labor is very fulfilling.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 01:02 on May 10, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

They aren't kidding about the gross. :barf:

My (33f) housemate (35f) of 4 months is beyond disgusting [Warning: Gross]

quote:

r/relationshipsNon-Romantic

u/slobmate

Before you say it, moving out immediately isn't an option. I just relocated and haven't found a job yet. Was laid off from my last, the only income I currently have is unemployment. I am on the lease and pay rent.

So. Housemate is a super nice person and graciously gave me a room. We get along great.

The issue is cleanliness. I do 100% of the cleaning. Literally all of it. Now, I don't mind doing some extra because I'm not working right now.

But in addition to normal daily chores I clean up her disgusting messes. Such as: bloody snot in the bathroom sink. Menstrual blood on the toilet and floor. poo poo smeared in the toilet seat (not splashback either, poo poo ON TOP OF the toilet seat). She has a bearded dragon and almost never cleans his cage. The one time she did there was bedding, dead crickets, and poo poo left in the kitchen sink. She never puts her dishes in the dishwasher. All she'd have to do is literally turn around. They pile up in the sink instead. Or sit on the coffee table rotting.

Her personal hygeine is also unreal. She never showers. She's a heavy girl so sweats a bit more and goes 1 1/2 - 2 weeks without a shower. Which would be her issue but sometimes I can't be in the house she smells so bad. Everything sits on stinks. I've had to shut my door and burn a candle or incense to keep her BO out of my room enough to tolerate sleeping here.

We each have a dog and she never cleans up after her/them either. They don't get clean water unless I give it to them. Their food bowls were disgusting and looked like they'd never been washed. They wouldn't even come clean anymore, I threw them out and bought new.

I promise I'm not a neat freak and I understand that sometimes people make messes and either don't notice, get sidetracked, or don't have time to clean it up right then. But this is insanity. I feel like I'm going to catch something just using the bathroom.

I don't even know how to bring this up. I shouldn't HAVE to bring it up to a middle aged woman to WIPE poo poo OFF THE TOILET and blood off the floor and don't leave dead insects in the sink. But yet here it is. Help me Reddit. This isn't a quirk of mine I'd like her to accommodate. This is basic common sense and I've no idea how to start this conversation with an adult.

tl;dr Room mate never cleans and leaves horrible messes of body fluids for me to clean up. Personal hygeine is deplorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!

Burn the internet down because there will never be a greater r/relationships post. We have reached our pinnacle as a species.