Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

This one is only funny when you just read the title, but I had to post the whole thing, I was cringing so hard.
Boyfriend (50M) accusing me (18F) of cheating because my vagina is "different"
What makes any of this story seem like a good idea?

edit: Okay, one good idea was her boyfriend contacting an old employer and them relocating for his work. Nothing else was a good idea.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 01:19 on May 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!

Khorne posted:

I want to inscribe this opus on a plaque, Voyager-style, and shoot it into space so that the cosmos may know it's terribleness.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Khorne posted:

Substances

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Three Olives posted:

Have you considered dating HIV+ guys? Some of them are really great guys but they are also kind of like scratch and dent so maybe they are willing to lower their standards enough for you.

yeah, you need to be pretty careful if you're HIV+ - taking a bunch of pills at specific times etc... if you can't be bothered to put a condom on you're probably not going to magically get better at basic attention to detail

tldr: let's not kill pick

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!

This one is only funny when you just read the title, but I had to post the whole thing, I was cringing so hard.

Also I can't find the post using Reddit search or Google and I neeeeeeed the comments.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
She seems to have internalized the threads rule 1: Don't Trust Men

(2. Don't open the relationship.
3. Don't trust women
4. Age gaps bad
5. Yes, it's a red flag.)

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Weve dug to greedily and too deep.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

men aaareee baaaaaaadddd bad bad baaad

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Pick posted:

men aaareee baaaaaaadddd bad bad baaad

have you ever noticed a common thread in all the bad relationships you've had? ;)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

maskenfreiheit posted:

have you ever noticed a common thread in all the bad relationships you've had? ;)

not really

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

maskenfreiheit posted:

Yeah, men.

Because they are bad, you see.

Gloryhold It!
Sep 22, 2008

Fucking
Adorable

maskenfreiheit posted:

That the men are bad?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Why the gently caress is three olives booj rear end up in this thread

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Why the gently caress is three olives booj rear end up in this thread

He's faux booj anyway

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Pick posted:

He's faux booj anyway

come now, daddy's money spends just like any other

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
My wife and I [35 M/F] had a 3 way with my friends wife [35 M/F], not sure what to do now.

quote:

My wife and I are close friends with another couple our age. We hang out with them all the time. All 4 of us are equal friends. The women or men are not better or worse friends with each other. The woman in the other couple is openly bisexual. We have spoke about it on many occasions. My wife and her tend to flirt a lot when we get together and party/drink.

My two friends in the other couple don't have much sex. She said its been close to a year. My wife and I have a very active sex life. The woman in the other couple says it's not her, but her husband who suffers from minor mental issues and this is killing his libido. Otherwise, they have a good marriage. My wife and I are doing great, and have no issues with our marriage.

I am very open about my desire to have an open marriage, we had never acted on it, but spoke of it frequently. Recently, all 4 of us were drunk, and the man in the other couple passed out (he always does so) and the other 3 of us had a 3 some. It was mutual and all 3 of us had a good time and pretty much there were no limits as to what we did. Pretty epic.

All 3 of us acknowledged that it was a blast. My wife and I are fine but my wife is very remorseful that we did such a deceitful thing to our friend. The friend that we had sex with told us to keep this to ourselves, which we will honor. She is also remorseful, and doesn't want this to affect her marriage.

I told my wife if she would like to have a romantic relationship with this woman and keep me out of it, that would be fine, and suggested that they tell the husband about the affair but keep me out of it. He knows she's bi, and he's not having sex with her, so, there is a chance he wouldn't be mad, but if he knew about me, our friendship and her marriage could be over. EDIT FOR REDUNDANCY.

tl;dr: please advise on how you guys feel about what our options are and ask any questions you have.

They're like two dogs who finally caught a squirrel and now have no idea what to do with it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

La Brea Carpet posted:

My wife and I [35 M/F] had a 3 way with my friends wife [35 M/F], not sure what to do now.

I told my wife if she would like to have a romantic relationship with this woman and keep me out of it, that would be fine,

IDIOT

Just do the thing and don't tell the guy, simple

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

La Brea Carpet posted:

They're like two dogs who finally caught a squirrel and now have no idea what to do with it.

They're gonna gently caress it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
people ruin their lives over sex because they're bored mk. IVIVIICICIICLLILILILVII

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

people ruin their lives over sex because they're bored mk. IVIVIICICIICLLILILILVII

This is overdramatic and what everyone says. As long as the guy doesn't know it's fine

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Axolotl posted:

They're gonna gently caress it.

Don't gently caress squirrels

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Blue Train posted:

This is overdramatic and what everyone says. As long as the guy doesn't know it's fine

Eventually one of them, longing for self-destructive drama to liven up their dull lives, will confess to the guy

Case in point.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Axolotl fucked around with this message at 02:30 on May 10, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
All joking aside, I wish Hugh would text me, I miss him :/

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Axolotl posted:

Eventually one of them, longing for self-destructive drama to liven up their dull lives, will confess to the guy.

Ok this is a valid argument and will likely happen given the rest of the circumstances in this case but it is not always a foregone conclusion

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

fruit on the bottom posted:

Don't gently caress squirrels

In that tortured metaphor, the squirrel has already been hosed. They just have to decide if they're gonna keep loving it

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

What great friends they all are to him. Truly, equal friends.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

Message him then be the bigger person

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

What great friends they all are to him. Truly, equal friends.

They are trying to make his wife happy which is more than what he is doing

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Blue Train posted:

Message him then be the bigger person

please do not encourage self harm

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Troposphere posted:

thank u for texting me instead so i don't think back on that rockstar longingly

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Troposphere posted:

If it's what makes someone happy who are we to judge? The heart wants what it wants

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Pick posted:

thank u for texting me instead so i don't think back on that rockstar longingly

when i get there i'm gonna chug that rockstar and then throw it in the garbage

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
haha it's in my safe deposit box

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pick posted:

omg lol

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

Pick go to therapy.

And send me booze.
I posted puppy pictures already, it is impossible to get a good shot of the wigglebutts.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Pick posted:

:chloe:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Not an emptyquote

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Come on you know it's funny

Blue Train fucked around with this message at 02:55 on May 10, 2017

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Pick posted:

deeply embittered strange-looking shy guys

Olde poste, but if you thought this way about him why did you hang around him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I keep thinking back to that part of Beauty and the Beast where he got really mad that she tried to touch his magic flower, and then she ran off, but because there were wolves he went to help her, so maybe if I put myself in horrible danger he will come help me, and maybe the reason he hasn't is that I'm not in danger? He did bring me soup once.