Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Should I use my GW currency to enhance my two star biggs, or focus on getting LU?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

RC Cola posted:

Should I use my GW currency to enhance my two star biggs, or focus on getting LU?

I recommend 5*ing Luminara then focusing on Biggs.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Chilichimp posted:

I recommend 5*ing Luminara then focusing on Biggs.

Ok. God impatience is my worst enemy.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

RC Cola posted:

Ok. God impatience is my worst enemy.

Biggs is pretty lovely until he has Wedge, so don't sweat it.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Just FYI the latest patch presumably nerfed Zader's ability to solo the Rancor. However, they released multiple hotfixes: one to address Chirrut giving everyone tenacity up & another because Zader's leader ability was being resisted. One of those hotfixes had to have broken his leader TM removal again because I just solo'd the rancor from 20% P1 to P4 and I auto basic'd P3 and P4. Rancor never took a turn, in fact I was hitting the TM down much more reliably than before and for huge amounts.

CG gonna CG

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.
More of a general meta speculation question. I currently have a maxed Sith team with which I can easily get #1 on my shard provided I have time to play at the right hour. I want to make sure that I use this time to get as much ahead of the meta as possible.

Currently I'm spending my energy farming shards for Nihilus, Baze, Sarge and Veers, and the rest on annoying gear like stun cuffs and stun guns. With cantina energy I'm farming Deathtrooper since he seems like a solid standalone dude.

I'm considering one or more of the following options for the next few weeks or longer. Favoring option 1 at the moment, since HAAT is going to stay relevant for a while.

1. Gear up clone troopers and farm Chirpa with cantina, for HAAT. I have all clones at 7* except Sarge who is at 6*, all are level 1 with no gear except Rex who's 85/G8.
2. Comedy 'Imperial Troopers' option
3. Gear up R1 rebels (I have 4* Jyn, 3* Baze, 4* Chirrut, 7* Cassian and K2)
4. Spend energy farming gear to G11 Kenobi once I get him (only at 66/145 so far)

Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/stacker/

I know it's kind of a crapshoot since we don't know how things are going to move in the next couple of months, but does anyone have any advice?

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Started playing like a week ago or something. I went off the official forum sticky about what to get (Storm Trooper Han Solo, Boba Fett) but looking through the goon OP I don't see either of those mentioned. Here are my dudes, who should I be focusing on? My squad currently is Chewie / Talia / Jedi Consular / Cassia Andor / Royal Guard in which I have a pretty solid stun bot, debuffer, heal, taunt team but I am sure this won't hold up later in the game. Just unlocked some Droids (thanks Bronzium!) and STHS/Luminara, trying to figure out what to train and what to let wither.

Also is there a way to set your Squad Arena lineup or is it always just your top 5 most powerful dudes?

Ceros_X fucked around with this message at 06:17 on May 10, 2017

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Boba & ST Han are both good because they can help carry you early in arena (Boba is still decent at the top end as well) and will help you get established on credit heists & droid heists.

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011

RC Cola posted:

Can anyone with an open friend slot add me? The guild I'm in is garbage. 50 people are in it, none are ever even on.

My R2-D2 is always on the lookout for more friends 912-827-926. Someone even told me they used him to clear a hard lightside mission with their clone team :v:

Chilichimp posted:

Hold off, man.

If you're gonna spend money, understand a few things. First... NEVER buy Chromium or Ship packs. Ever. loving EVER. NEVER EVER EVER EVER.

If you buy a pack, make sure it comes with guaranteed contents, and those contents are "worth the money." About the only thing worth the money right this second is maybe the Shoretrooper pack at 20 dollars.

FAR AND AWAY, the best thing to spend crystals on is energy refreshes. With a decent top 100 arena ranking and clearing GW every day, you can usually net enough crystals to do 2 regular and 1 cantina refresh/day. If you decide to drop 20 bucks on a crystal pack, you can expand that to 4x Energy and 2x Cantina, maybe 3/3 depending on your priorities. This will allow you to farm gear and shards more quickly (it's a slog, it's always a slog).

The moment you begin to feel that it's going to slow for you and you want to buy some Chromium packs... uninstall the loving game. Do not buy those packs, I SWEAR TO loving GOD.

I wish this whole thing could be the title of the thread. Very good advice right here.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Added myself to the spreadsheet and sending random ally requests to the players who are active in this thread. In-game Hans Olo (I know it's not funny, but Hans is a common first name in German...so...), ally code 968-417-915. If any goon guild has some free space I will happily join. I will be playing this for some time it seems.

Hammerstein fucked around with this message at 11:13 on May 10, 2017

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes - Chromium or ship packs, there is no buy.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Hammerstein posted:

Added myself to the spreadsheet and sending random ally requests to the players who are active in this thread. In-game Hans Olo (I know it's not funny, but Hans is a common first name in German...so...), ally code 968-417-915. If any goon guild has some free space I will happily join. I will be playing this for some time it seems.

Added you

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Ceros_X posted:

Started playing like a week ago or something. I went off the official forum sticky about what to get (Storm Trooper Han Solo, Boba Fett) but looking through the goon OP I don't see either of those mentioned. Here are my dudes, who should I be focusing on? My squad currently is Chewie / Talia / Jedi Consular / Cassia Andor / Royal Guard in which I have a pretty solid stun bot, debuffer, heal, taunt team but I am sure this won't hold up later in the game. Just unlocked some Droids (thanks Bronzium!) and STHS/Luminara, trying to figure out what to train and what to let wither.

Also is there a way to set your Squad Arena lineup or is it always just your top 5 most powerful dudes?

There is a ton of text in this thread OP, for good reason, so I'm just reposting the critical part at the bottom of this.

For DS characters (other than Boba at first): you can skip on developing them except for the bare minimum to keep them alive through a Dark Side battle and just ally with high level goons in order to beat dark side nodes.

Wiggs (Wedge+Biggs) is insanely good when you put them together so that's really the most efficient path to follow.

Here's why rebel teams are awesome until you can get a better team:

Wedge's basic attack owns and adds armor down and he he has an AOE attack that owns. When he's the leader, he allows all rebels to do more damage (including himself - always remember that leader bonuses buff the leader as well), heal when they crit, and heal when they defeat an opponent. With Biggs on board, you can one shot almost any mid-level opponent with his special attack (it calls Wedge plus another ally) and his synergy with Wedge buffs both characters.

Lando has an AOE attack that gets stronger and refreshes every time it crits at least 2 opponents plus he gets the +damage from Wedge.

Use ST Han as the tank for the team so that, when he taunts, he is protecting 2 AOE characters, 1 of which can potentially AOE for increasing amounts of damage on every turn. Lando is insanely good when this works.

The fifth member of your squad should be someone who can remove buffs (Boba and later QGJ) so that you can remove your opponent's taunts. You don't necessarily need a healer in Squad Arena.

You can also lead with Lando which adds speed and +crit damage to your rebels/scoundrels. Speed is always great in Arena because sometimes the winner is just determined by who attacks first.

My leveling strategy was to push through every DS/LS level as far as I could so that I could get my level up in order to get my characters' levels up as fast as possible. Once I hit a node I couldn't defeat on the first try or capped out due to my level, then I'd focus on gearing up characters.

Luminara is the best healer early in the game. Abandon Talia as soon as you can. Nobody uses her at high levels. She also dies easily at low levels. The point is to build a DS team that can just stay alive while your level 85 ally character does all the wok for you.

Jedi Counselor is nice but, once again, focus on Lumi.

Don't put too many resources into Chewie. Han is the better tank for LS.

As you get close to level 60, you will have to start choosing just 6 or so characters to work on. You won't have enough credits to level every character at that point. You will want to have 4 compentant scoundrels to do the credit heists/training droid heists (Lando, Han, Boba, Chewie).

the op posted:

Priority Heroes (Roughly in order):
LS/DS Hard mode: Jedi Knight Anakin, Royal Guard, Clone Sergeant, FOTP, JC, Baze, Shoretrooper.
Cantina battles: Lando, Wedge, Tie Fighter Pilot, Kylo Ren, Jedi Knight Anakin, Royal Guard, B2, Aayla, Geonosian Soldier, Chief Chirpa
Cantina credits: Boba, QGJ, Bistan, Ahsoka, Fives, Hoth Rebel Scout, FOO
Arena credits: Stormtrooper Han, IG-88, Admiral Ackbar, Leia, HK-47, Chief Nebit
Galactic War credits: Lumi, Teebo, Biggs, Phasma, IG-86
Guild Credits: Rex, Darth Maul, Sun Fac, Jawa Engineer, Jyn, Clones

tadashi fucked around with this message at 15:50 on May 10, 2017

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
Apart from the gambling whale meta, my only real complaint about this game is how cantina energy is used for both shards and mods. I'm always chasing after the next character, so very little of my energy is put into mods.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

MoraleHazard posted:

Apart from the gambling whale meta, my only real complaint about this game is how cantina energy is used for both shards and mods. I'm always chasing after the next character, so very little of my energy is put into mods.

Mods were definitely a gift to the whaling side of the community. You can spend just a little money and it helps your mods out a good bit but mods are, from what I can tell, what makes whalers far more flexible when major changes happen.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
Dont level/gear chewie at all. You can 3* the last credit heist w boba/sth/lando and a bit of luck

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

fishtobaskets posted:

Dont level/gear chewie at all. You can 3* the last credit heist w boba/sth/lando and a bit of luck

I only worked on Chewie because, after Han, Lando, Boba, and 88, he was my next easiest scoundrel to level/gear in order to finish the scoundrel mod challenge.

Also, for GW, Lando/88/Boba/Chewie plus a healer make a nice little scoundrel team that can clear a lot of nodes and save my better teams for 6/9/11/12.

Also, can I just mention that RG sucks really really bad until you get him geared/starred up?

tadashi fucked around with this message at 16:01 on May 10, 2017

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine

tadashi posted:

There is a ton of text in this thread OP, for good reason, so I'm just reposting the critical part at the bottom of this.

For DS characters (other than Boba at first): you can skip on developing them except for the bare minimum to keep them alive through a Dark Side battle and just ally with high level goons in order to beat dark side nodes.

Wiggs (Wedge+Biggs) is insanely good when you put them together so that's really the most efficient path to follow.

Here's why rebel teams are awesome until you can get a better team:

Wedge's basic attack owns and adds armor down and he he has an AOE attack that owns. When he's the leader, he allows all rebels to do more damage (including himself - always remember that leader bonuses buff the leader as well), heal when they crit, and heal when they defeat an opponent. With Biggs on board, you can one shot almost any mid-level opponent with his special attack (it calls Wedge plus another ally) and his synergy with Wedge buffs both characters.

Lando has an AOE attack that gets stronger and refreshes every time it crits at least 2 opponents plus he gets the +damage from Wedge.

Use ST Han as the tank for the team so that, when he taunts, he is protecting 2 AOE characters, 1 of which can potentially AOE for increasing amounts of damage on every turn. Lando is insanely good when this works.

The fifth member of your squad should be someone who can remove buffs (Boba and later QGJ) so that you can remove your opponent's taunts. You don't necessarily need a healer in Squad Arena.

You can also lead with Lando which adds speed and +crit damage to your rebels/scoundrels. Speed is always great in Arena because sometimes the winner is just determined by who attacks first.

My leveling strategy was to push through every DS/LS level as far as I could so that I could get my level up in order to get my characters' levels up as fast as possible. Once I hit a node I couldn't defeat on the first try or capped out due to my level, then I'd focus on gearing up characters.

Luminara is the best healer early in the game. Abandon Talia as soon as you can. Nobody uses her at high levels. She also dies easily at low levels. The point is to build a DS team that can just stay alive while your level 85 ally character does all the wok for you.

Jedi Counselor is nice but, once again, focus on Lumi.

Don't put too many resources into Chewie. Han is the better tank for LS.

As you get close to level 60, you will have to start choosing just 6 or so characters to work on. You won't have enough credits to level every character at that point. You will want to have 4 compentant scoundrels to do the credit heists/training droid heists (Lando, Han, Boba, Chewie).

I read the OP before posting but it lists 40+ characters or something so it is hard to figure out 'focus on this 6' which is what I really needed. I feel your text was more insightful than the OP tbh. Thank you for the :effort: post on my behalf!

I have heard that Biggs isn't really good without Wedge, at what level will I be able to grind Wedge out?

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
I finally finished Wedge. That's Lando, TFP, Kylo and him out of the way. Debating between Aayla and B2 next.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ceros_X posted:

I read the OP before posting but it lists 40+ characters or something so it is hard to figure out 'focus on this 6' which is what I really needed. I feel your text was more insightful than the OP tbh. Thank you for the :effort: post on my behalf!

I have heard that Biggs isn't really good without Wedge, at what level will I be able to grind Wedge out?

My recent 2 cents as well.

Chilichimp posted:

Read the OP, for real. It's not outdated.

7*ing those important toons absolutely should be your goal. Amassing an undergeared and unstarred stable isn't going to get you anywhere.

Focus your rebel/scoundrel squad first.

Lando from Cantina Battles
Boba Fett from Cantina Currency
Stormtrooper Han from Arena
Luminara to 5* from GW (She's great for GW, and not much else.)
Followed by Biggs from GW

Start your Hard Mode fights for lumi (to 5*) boba fett, biggs, RG, and Dooku is my suggestion.

When you can start farming Wedge from Cantina Battles, start farming him so you have a 5-rebel squad

Wedge/Biggs/Lando/Stormtrooper Han/Akbar - This squad at 7* will allow you to unlock Emperor Palpatine.

Scoundrels are also important:

Lando, Boba Fett, Stormtrooper Han, IG-88 +1 will allow you to farm the credit/droid heists that come about usually once/week. These heists are CRUCIAL for leveling your toons.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah there should maybe be a TL;DR summary of the OP for new players that says something like:
Get STH, Boba, Lando, and Lumi. Farm whatever hard node (Dooku) to meet your daily, then spend the rest of your energy plus 2× 50 crystal refreshes on unlocking/farming gear. Don't buy chromium packs. Spend extra crystals on 2x cantina refreshes, arena refreshes, and Baze/Nihilus shards from shipments.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Who is better, sith assassin or first order tie pilot?

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

RC Cola posted:

What are your goals?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

RC Cola posted:

FOTP is a good pilot and ship. Good on a First Order team and not much else.

Sith Assassin is good in a Zaul arena squad and not much else.

Zaul isn't going to be top meta forever, so I'd side with FOTP, but again, as Mal said... what are your goals? Also, Sith Assassin is a Cantina grind and FOTP is a hard mode/ship shop grind, so I don't see any reason you couldn't be working on both :shrug:

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Chilichimp posted:

FOTP is a good pilot and ship. Good on a First Order team and not much else.

Sith Assassin is good in a Zaul arena squad and not much else.

Zaul isn't going to be top meta forever, so I'd side with FOTP, but again, as Mal said... what are your goals? Also, Sith Assassin is a Cantina grind and FOTP is a hard mode/ship shop grind, so I don't see any reason you couldn't be working on both :shrug:

I would argue that sith assassin is good on any sith team, which may include ep, vader, maul, or nihilus lead. As CapPsyko put it in chat, he's like adding 50 speed to all your sith. Dark shroud is one of my favorite abilities right now.

(e: maul lead def better than the others tho since it pre-stealths)

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

fishtobaskets posted:

Yeah there should maybe be a TL;DR summary of the OP for new players that says something like:
Get STH, Boba, Lando, and Lumi. Farm whatever hard node (Dooku) to meet your daily, then spend the rest of your energy plus 2× 50 crystal refreshes on unlocking/farming gear. Don't buy chromium packs. Spend extra crystals on 2x cantina refreshes, arena refreshes, and Baze/Nihilus shards from shipments.

I've been doing ok on a new account by farming Anakin with my 5x daily hard modes and not working on other characters. I haven't really missed Dooku.

Also, for new players, spend all your ally points. Don't save them. You can get decent characters from those packs (mostly you'll get crap, though).

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

You will eventually get some free garbage character and have to say in guild chat oh good Bronziums to show you didn't waste your life grinding out urrrururorwr.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

Also, Sith Assassin is a Cantina grind and FOTP is a hard mode/ship shop grind, so I don't see any reason you couldn't be working on both :shrug:

I'm guessing the competing resource is gear.

Overall, I'd say FOTP, just because he is the best pilot, but if you aren't interested in ships, then he sucks, unless you want to spend 4 zetas on First Order for a team that will win on offense but drop to sub 100 overnight. They also do good things in raids I guess.

Like everyone else has said, sass is great with other sith -- most significantly Zaul, and I'd argue that the best team right now is Zaul, Zavage, Sass, zDN, Zylo, but that's four zetas and a pretty difficult gear/shard grind.

We don't have any great indications of what the next meta will be, but in the past, trying to play catchup with the old meta doesn't work very well -- by the time you have all the gear and everything, a new meta emerges. That said, Zaul and Rex have been incredibly stable for a whole bunch of reasons. I think key heroes from each comp will remain in the meta for a long time, but if you want to be ready for the next meta, I think Rex's comp is a safer bet. Zaul relies on synergy to be super strong -- individual hero power (e.g. Nil) factor into it, but if something comes along that neuters Zaul (e.g. a good leader with +25% accuracy), the whole comp could fold. If you went with my above build, you've still got Nil and Zylo, who will probably fit into any new meta that develops, but Zaul, Zavage, and Sass won't be super great. By comparison, with Rex, Chaze, Nil, +1 (GK, R2, Zylo are the favorites), each hero can fit into any new meta. Rex is the most likely to fall behind, but he's also the most likely to get a zeta soon (leader ability probably). If Chaze get neutered, you've still got Rex, Nil, +1 to hold things together.

In addition to the heroes I've mentioned above (Nil, Kylo, Rex, Chaze, GK, R2), these heroes are more likely than others to fit into a developing meta:
Wiggs
B2
JKA
Jyn
Boba Fett
FO/Resistance (should get Ep. 8 heroes around September if Rogue One hero releases were any indication)
Krennic/Trooper/Tarkin (Tarkin is getting a rework, could be what Empire has been waiting for)

I think we're close to the right pieces to build a Jyn (L) comp, something like Jyn (L), R2, Chaze, GK. Could also be DN, Kylo, or something else in that last spot. Jyn's lead does some interesting stuff, especially once zetad. R2's burning earth is basically a 50% chance to expose each enemy. R2 and GK do a group buff and Chirrut adds buffs all over the place. This lets you put high protection on all your rebels, as that 5% will really add up. GK would still need to be run with high health so that CI hots do something.
For zetas, unfortunately, you need 2 for R2 and one for Jyn. I'm thinking stun immunity isn't critical in this comp, but does make Jyn better. You'd want to kit this comp for critical chance, especially for Jyn (revive on AOE crit -- bringing back Baze at 100% HP is pretty cool), but also on everyone so that you get R2's dispel.
Unfortunately, any comp with a Nil should be able to beat this, unless you get lucky and Jyn just keeps removing Nil's TM.

The other comp I'm watching for developments is Pao, Bistan, and Leia, which needs a title like Machine Gunners, but actually cool. Would probably be something like Leia (L), Bistan, Pao, Chaze. It's not quite there yet, but it's close to doing some really broken things.
Pao has several relevant abilities for this whole squad. Basic: If Pao has buffs, deal damage again, if target has debuffs, third time. Special:: All allies gain Offense Up for 2 Turns. Pao gains 40% TM. Unique: Whenever a rebel ally uses a basic attack, reduce Pao's cooldowns by 1 and Pao gains 5% TM.
Basically all this turns into giving Pao and Bistan (via frenzy) a lot of bonus turns. Needs something to really make it work, but it's close. Maybe it's just Jyn (L) instead of Leia.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
His account is way too new for him to be worried about gear competition.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Anakin is great and all but I fear that I will have to bench him once I get GK because Ezra is just more versatile :( I will miss his AoE though, especially when pissed.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
The most important thing to remember is: grinding for gear is bullshit

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
This just happened a couple minutes ago. I'm one gear piece from leveling a character to g9. Super! Pop 50 crystals to give me some energy. Fantastic! One by one I sim the node. Not. One. Item. I need. Go thru my whole energy. Now I wait six hours. So in short...

Tom Smykowski posted:

The most important thing to remember is: grinding for gear is bullshit

Burning_Monk fucked around with this message at 17:14 on May 11, 2017

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
It gets worse. I regularly go through 2 refreshes without a single drop.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
For over a week now all that has stood between me and G11 Kylo is 3 mk7 shield generator salvage pieces. They theoretically drop from LS 9-A hard, which I am sinning daily as I slowly and agonizingly farm FOST. A week later I still need the three salvage. I refuse to run the normal light side node that drops them. I will get Kylo to G11 while working slowly on FOST or Kylo will sit at GX forever.

KingOfTheTramps
Nov 10, 2009

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
You can move an account from ios to android now apparently:

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011

KingOfTheTramps posted:

Do you have a link?

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

KingOfTheTramps posted:

Wow, I wonder if they just move it or combine it somehow?

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
Got my first Zeta mat this morning. It was a long slog to get DS ships, then get 8 ships to 5*, but now I'll be able to slog to ztoons and zheroes so I don't fall further behind in arena rankings.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

MoraleHazard posted:

Got my first Zeta mat this morning. It was a long slog to get DS ships, then get 8 ships to 5*, but now I'll be able to slog to ztoons and zheroes so I don't fall further behind in arena rankings.

I was thinking I would just delay ships and buy the zetas and that was a terrible plan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

tadashi posted:

I was thinking I would just delay ships and buy the zetas and that was a terrible plan.

lol, wow, this was a terrible loving plan.