Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

This is like the best character theme they've put in the game since Alex came out

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

who is rapping

Ed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Fereydun posted:

i really like that balrog is apparently a good dad in contrast to like basically the entire rest of the cast of sf barring ken and hakan

Rog is unironically the best dad in the series

buffybot
Nov 7, 2002
Hello friends. The CFN beta can be downloaded now for PS4.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/street-fighter-v-(new-cfn-beta)/cid=UP0102-CUSA08733_00-SFVCFN200BETA000

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Hows the loading/matching/rollback?

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
it's not live till the 11th heh.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Datmining approx .3 secs after PC beta arrives

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

i dunno how you'd even bring back viper in a game like this, maybe just remove all of her special moves to make her even more Beginner Friendly than Ed because there's no way you can even kind of keep them the same without them being way too fun/strong

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Intel&Sebastian posted:

https://twitter.com/thealexvalle/status/861748487062523904

Sure this company sucks rear end, but imagine......if they kind of sucked less rear end?????

Ryu fused with a schoolgirl is basically the FGC's ideal woman

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mike ross got a hitbox this week on EA and gootecks says that stick was holding them back in the no footsies world of sfv

The Gorp
Jan 7, 2013

My style is impetuous,
My defenses are impregnable
My arms are tired

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqpvFO9QoS0&t=60s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

hiddenriverninja posted:

Ryu fused with a schoolgirl is basically the FGC's ideal woman

Are you dissing Sakura you motherfuxker???

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

In Training posted:

Are you dissing Sakura you motherfuxker???

uh no I mained Sakura in Rival schools

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Real hurthling! posted:

mike ross got a hitbox this week on EA and gootecks says that stick was holding them back in the no footsies world of sfv

Gootecks is constantly finding the one thing holding him back tho

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Sakura is poo poo like all non-Akuma Shotos in SF. 'Ryu but also young japanese girl so fans can crank it to this' is a character I hope never sees the light of day again.

Then again I would have also like one fighter in this game to not be a muscle beast from the meat dimension, but even tiny Ed got body swapped with Abel beefed up.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Sakura bonks herself in the head with her shoe when she wins, she's S+ tier.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Sakura is poo poo like all non-Akuma Shotos in SF. 'Ryu but also young japanese girl so fans can crank it to this' is a character I hope never sees the light of day again.

Then again I would have also like one fighter in this game to not be a muscle beast from the meat dimension, but even tiny Ed got body swapped with Abel beefed up.

Ehhh, she didn't really play like a shoto in 4. More of a rushdown/frametrap character than Ryu or Ken, her fireball was poo poo, her dp wasn't an anti air for the most part

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
Yeah, Sakura was only a Shoto in 4 aesthetically, she didn't play like one in the slightest.

Of course, what'd make everyone lose their minds w-

-as if the netc-

-ode didn't mean occasionally th-

-e game just jumped around entirely randomly for a full round.

impulse 7 effect
Jun 2, 2011
Ed is going to win EVO. Ed is the emo bronder that the azns need for mass market. Ed is going to narrowly miss winning CPT Finals. Everyone is going to play Ed and Season 3 is going to be dark, deep levels of rear end you haven't even dreamed of.

edit: would have won CPT if not stupid hard technical input for super

impulse 7 effect fucked around with this message at 11:52 on May 10, 2017

dhamster
Aug 5, 2013

I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment.
https://twitter.com/MrSpab/status/861597216561135616

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I wank it to Shunpu loops, Shouken loops, and goofy rear end characters with fun movesets. This is a really weird tirade out of nowhere even for you though, do you even like SF outside of third strike because you seem to talk poo poo of every member of the cast who is not from 3S.

Same

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

impulse 7 effect posted:

Ed is going to win EVO. Ed is the emo bronder that the azns need for mass market. Ed is going to narrowly miss winning CPT Finals. Everyone is going to play Ed and Season 3 is going to be dark, deep levels of rear end you haven't even dreamed of.

edit: would have won CPT if not stupid hard technical input for super

I heard Ed is banned from EVO because his costume is too hot for tv.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

https://twitter.com/thealexvalle/status/861748487062523904

Sure this company sucks rear end, but imagine......if they kind of sucked less rear end?????

yeah imagine paying like $140 for a 30 character roster

not gonna lie, all those characters would be great but LOL if that dude seriously thinks this would ever be real. Instead Capcom will put Rashid's bodyguard and Decapre in the next character pack.

stay depressed
Sep 30, 2003

by zen death robot
``that dude``

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

stay depressed posted:

``that dude``

who the gently caress is calipower

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I wouldnt wish this game on any of those characters

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

stay depressed posted:

``that dude``

i mean, at this point...

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I wouldnt wish this game on any of those characters

I think he forgot Evil Ryu and Violent Ken

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

dangerdoom volvo posted:

i mean, at this point...

Hey hey you can be rude to a lot of people in the FGC but Valle is a designated Good Guy.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Brosnan posted:

Hey hey you can be rude to a lot of people in the FGC but Valle is a designated Good Guy.

He earned his position as a shill. :colbert:

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Put Sakura in SFV and replace her V-gauge with A-Groove

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Ed looks cool. What makes him easy mode?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

http://i.imgur.com/OllJ2e9.gifv

Sakura, the unshoto, with a bastardized form of raging demon

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

God I loved Rival Schools.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Agoat posted:

Ed looks cool. What makes him easy mode?

His moves are all done with buttons, no charge, no motion

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Real hurthling! posted:

His moves are all done with buttons, no charge, no motion

That's actually kind of cool.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Dias posted:

He earned his position as a shill. :colbert:

one time i made a dumb troll video about valle when he started level|up because the tournament promos he ran only featured him and nothing about the tournament and he was insanely cool with it. unsurprisingly mr wiz found it super stupid.

valle is a cool dude imo

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~
Wassup meigns....for those of ya's that dont know what meign means... then u gotta check out the rooms me and the fellow IRC'ers kick at... (sf3,gamenation,and now vfhome) I play all the most popular fighting games such as SF,VF,MK,KoF,Tekken,etc. I work and play at Southern Hills Golfland in Stanton,California...ahem not LA but OC. I loove the competition so if ur in town and wanna challenge or just wanna kick it, ask for me at Golfland. I've been playin the SF series since classic but started tournament play on the Alpha series. I started Tekken since part 2 and lost my first but won my second tourney on Tekken3. As for VF3, I'm learnin it as u read this!! So if ya could.. pleez email me any suggestions, tips, hints, cheats, or other kinda help on VF3. Well meigns...i'm outzzz. Shout outs go to all TCP's (Team Cali Players) and all other East/West Coast players that keep video games fun and competitive. Latezzz alex valle

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Yes

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Alex Valle could be an FGC Jared Fogle and I'd probably still carry a torch for him based on nothing but that Bonchan/Hugo match. Maybe in secret if he was actually Fogling but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zand posted:

Wassup meigns....for those of ya's that dont know what meign means... then u gotta check out the rooms me and the fellow IRC'ers kick at... (sf3,gamenation,and now vfhome) I play all the most popular fighting games such as SF,VF,MK,KoF,Tekken,etc. I work and play at Southern Hills Golfland in Stanton,California...ahem not LA but OC. I loove the competition so if ur in town and wanna challenge or just wanna kick it, ask for me at Golfland. I've been playin the SF series since classic but started tournament play on the Alpha series. I started Tekken since part 2 and lost my first but won my second tourney on Tekken3. As for VF3, I'm learnin it as u read this!! So if ya could.. pleez email me any suggestions, tips, hints, cheats, or other kinda help on VF3. Well meigns...i'm outzzz. Shout outs go to all TCP's (Team Cali Players) and all other East/West Coast players that keep video games fun and competitive. Latezzz alex valle

okay