Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hoyer is going to get the 49ers enough wins to have one more then the Jets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

FizFashizzle posted:

are the 49ers really going to start Brian Hoyer

They're punting 2017 to see if they can get at Cap'n Kirk

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

ive read the script for the next nfl season and it says the patriots win the super bowl

I agree with Big Ol Marsh Pussy

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Spoeank posted:

And the Skins are going to let him walk without getting anything in return lol.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Spoeank posted:

Suck for Sam

Dive for Darnold

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Spoiler: Jets will win the #1 pick and the ensuing media circus will cause you all to join me in aching anticipation of the sweet release of death.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

a new study bible! posted:

And the Skins are going to let him walk without getting anything in return lol.

A third isn't nothing!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Eifert Posting posted:

Spoiler: Jets will win the #1 pick and the ensuing media circus will cause you all to join me in aching anticipation of the sweet release of death.

Fullback-

oh no

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

a neat cape posted:

Suck for Sam

Dive for Darnold

The New York Jets select... Quarterback... Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State

"Oh no!"

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The Jets are going to trade the #1 for the Browns 1st and a 7th.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The Jets trade Pick #1 for their new franchise quarterback Brock Osweiler.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The Jets will absolutely not have the #1 pick because they'll manage to gently caress up the tank in like week 15.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

a neat cape posted:

Suck for Sam

Dive for Darnold

That's plan B yea. That's why we moved a third this year to get NOLA's 2018 2nd and why we got the Bears 3rd next year too so if we don't get #1 we can potentially move up.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 02:18 on May 11, 2017

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the cardinals have 5 qbs on their roster

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I found the doggiest of whistles
https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/862475076725346304
https://twitter.com/ChrisFJensen/status/862479453775167489

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

True for Mettenburger.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Blount is not getting signed anywhere because of personality issues. Only the Pats system can tolerate him because of the cost effectiveness he brings.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

qkkl posted:

Blount is not getting signed anywhere because of personality issues. Only the Pats system can tolerate him because of the cost effectiveness he brings.

He shoved a coach on camera, it's not hard to believe. Even if it was Haley.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Isiah Crowell finally signed his 2nd round tender. Browns are going to smashmouth the gently caress out of 2017. to 4-12

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
Why the gently caress wouldnyoj sign gabbart? Was Lindley not available ? gently caress Arians is gonna Wiz the franchise after his old QB resurgence trails off.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Blaine needs to learn to dance.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

born on a buy you posted:

Why the gently caress wouldnyoj sign gabbart? Was Lindley not available ? gently caress Arians is gonna Wiz the franchise after his old QB resurgence trails off.

Gabbert is perfectly fine as a backup

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Intruder posted:

Gabbert is perfectly fine as a backup

No.

Edit: Unless you mean third string. After his stint as a starter, he finished the year behind Kap and Christian Ponder. Christian Ponder.

Christian Ponder.

Coldforge fucked around with this message at 05:19 on May 11, 2017

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Blane just needs a chance with a non dumpster fire organization!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Tajae Sharpe has been accused of beating the poo poo out of some fan at a bar after the fan told him he might lose playing time when the team drafted a receiver in the 5th round.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

born on a buy you posted:

Might be just a camp arm

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

if we really need five quarterbacks in camp then sure, whatever. when the cuts come in i'd rather have knight on the roster over dysert and gabbert though. dysert is a career practice squad qb which is somehow worse than what gabbert is, and knight went undrafted this year. none of these idiots would do any better thrown in the fire like logan thomas did, so whatever.

I was looking up the woah there motherfucker video and this thumbnail was in the related section

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Tajae Sharpe has been accused of beating the poo poo out of some fan at a bar after the fan told him he might lose playing time when the team drafted a receiver in the 5th round.

Unless you want punched why do you say that to a player you're a fan of?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

I mean the guy is suing him without even a police report or anyone getting charged, so either he's really really really fast or it's BS.

my money is on BS.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Gabbert is starting at least two games for the Cards this year.

~Book it~

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

VietCampo posted:

I mean the guy is suing him without even a police report or anyone getting charged, so either he's really really really fast or it's BS.

my money is on BS.

He apparently actually got his face screwed up somehow at least, but yeah that jumped out at me too. This seems like it'd be a criminal case first before a civil one if it went down like he said.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Spoeank posted:

Gabbert is starting at least two games for the Cards this year.

~Book it~

...at QB. Being the holder doesn't count. :colbert:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Blaine Gabbert will be extra comfy being the 2nd string QB behind Drew Stanton once Carson Palmer dies on the field sometime before Week 6.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

whypick1 posted:

...at QB. Being the holder doesn't count. :colbert:

Yes. At starter. Because Carson Palmer is old and likes to break and Drew Stanton vs. Blaine Gabbert it is a toss up

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

So I guess Tajae Sharpe (WR Titans) beat a dude unconscious for saying drafting Corey Davis would mean less playing time for him

That's uh....

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Intruder posted:

So I guess Tajae Sharpe (WR Titans) beat a dude unconscious for saying drafting Corey Davis would mean less playing time for him

That's uh....

Exotic

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

hifi posted:

Exotic

:golfclap:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Cam :stare:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT8bA3jACkL/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!