Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/CoachMcElwain/status/862369264300437505

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh man those scooters are EVERYWHERE on UF's campus. I'm sure it's not the only one but they seem to have a shitload of them.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
Dacoacho went on Le Batard earlier and said he drinks about 8 to 10 monster energy drinks a day :stare::stare::stare:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

With all of our scooter related incidents over the years this is A Good Thing.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The best is seeing big fat linemen riding them.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Spintzel posted:

Dacoacho went on Le Batard earlier and said he drinks about 8 to 10 monster energy drinks a day :stare::stare::stare:

rip him sometime

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

the mean lunch lady posted:

rip him sometime

Lol if you think he's ever going to die and isn't being kept alive by voodoo Cajun magic

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

CBS's ~Head Coach Power Rankings~
http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/ranking-the-top-25-power-five-college-football-coaches-entering-the-2017-season/

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

vyst posted:

Lol if you think he's ever going to die and isn't being kept alive by voodoo Cajun magic

he'll die, but his body will keep going from loads of gumbo

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Is anyone sure that gumbo doesn't perfectly balance the unhealthy effects of the energy drinks?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

the mean lunch lady posted:

he'll die, but his body will keep going from loads of gumbo

He's actually just an animated pile of gumbo at this point, look at that reddish hue

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

LeeMajors posted:

He's actually just an animated pile of gumbo at this point, look at that reddish hue

Sounds about right.

https://twitter.com/sheadixon/status/826869231853641732

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Good work if you can get it

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Oh my God just everything about Sharkgate is incredible. God bless our little yellow toothed cherub of a coach.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

an adult beverage posted:

Oh my God just everything about Sharkgate is incredible. God bless our little yellow toothed cherub of a coach.

https://twitter.com/vonfegelein/status/860597666253766656

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

an adult beverage posted:

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2017/5/10/15585544/jim-mcelwain-shark-butt-science-wisdom-butts-tinaaaaa

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Can someone hook a brother up with a dacoacho approved gumbo recipe? i wanna get in on that dang good cajun food action

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

KKKLIP ART posted:

Can someone hook a brother up with a dacoacho approved gumbo recipe? i wanna get in on that dang good cajun food action

This is basically asking for a chili recipe

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

KKKLIP ART posted:

I don't know how to make it, but you want the chicken​ and sausage kind, not the seafood kind.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

KKKLIP ART posted:

You almost can't gently caress it up as long as you don't burn the roux. It's just making a stew, just add stuff and cook, add stuff and cook and when you're done adding stuff then you're done.

It's like the poster above said, it's like asking for a chili recipe.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Beans or no beans

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

KKKLIP ART posted:

Beans or no beans

Who the hell puts beans in gumbo

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

vyst posted:

that was in reference to the chili

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

vyst posted:

My granny

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

I don't know how to make it, but you want the chicken​ and sausage kind, not the seafood kind.

por que no dos?

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

FizFashizzle posted:

por que no dos?

If you stick with chicken (or turkey) and sausage, you can cook everything together for hours. If you do seafood, you have to add it at the last minute.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

ulmont posted:

If you stick with chicken (or turkey) and sausage, you can cook everything together for hours. If you do seafood, you have to add it at the last minute.

Cook the chicken and sausage, add crab meat in the last 5 minutes or shrimp in the last 3. Can always have both.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Metapod posted:

My granny

Your granny sucks

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
I checked in on college football during the offseason to find out that Coach Mac has been humping sharks instead of fixing the offense.

Crotch Bat posted:

Cook the chicken and sausage, add crab meat in the last 5 minutes or shrimp in the last 3. Can always have both.

It is really good with both.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

TBeats posted:

Would you gently caress a shark for a natty?

Makes u think...

Yes.

I'd do a lot of things for a natty.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

KKKLIP ART posted:

I use Fuckabees's recipe. Comes out pretty good.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3570811&perpage=40#post419606690

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE

Mike Piazza announces, 'I'm not gay. I'm heterosexual.'

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

pillsburysoldier posted:

can someone photoshop McElwain's face over that baby's face on Nirvana's Nevermind album and replace the dollar with a fish plz thx

I'm not proud of this, its quality or its content.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

Seaniqua posted:

:vince:

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Bowl schedule is out and the playoff committee seems to have finally loving realized that New Years Eve games are a really stupid idea

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Seaniqua posted:

you angel

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Alternative explanation: NYE is on Sunday, so the NFL kicked them off. Plus the Rose Bowl is a playoff host and is always on the 1st (or 2nd).

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Well yeah CFP is never going up against the NFL but overall it sounds like they've also finally gotten clear of wanting to make NYE games A Thing in the big picture

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i love my shark humping coach but i will start losing patience if our offense is garbage this year

he should have his offense and a lot of players he recruited at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

TBeats posted:

i love my shark humping coach but i will start losing patience if our offense is garbage this year

he should have his offense and a lot of players he recruited at this point.

Mac humped the shark, he's only going downhill at this point. Lucky for Florida fans in a couple of years there will be a new crop of AAC head coaches waiting for harvest!

• Locked thread