Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

"A single wafer-thin mint, Mr. President?"

i just figured out how we can get trump out of office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/862659273133785088

lol

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I did a thing posted:

What is he talking about?

Those things that launch the planes off the carriers. Accelerates them from zero to gently caress-off in like half a second.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I hope they were actually Vandals

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/the_47th/status/862650428823142402

Normally I'd consider this to be a giant face palm but come to think of it this might be a stroke of genius considering who Donald trump is and what his personality is like, he's gonna go full sahwa and say " prevention of vice and promotion of virtue is great folks! I should ask sessions if we can have something this wonderful at home"!!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

frank luntz, but you missed that his perfect night also includes a huge plate of spaghetti bolognese

quote:

When he's at home in Los Angeles, The Newsroom is the high point of Luntz's week. He turns off his phone and gets a plate of spaghetti bolognese and a Coke Zero and sits in front of his 85-inch television, alone in his 14,000-square-foot palace. "That's as good as it gets for me," he says.

YESSSSSSSSS

thanks

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

also steam is modern tech and totally fine

water is amazing

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Al-Saqr posted:

Normally I'd consider this to be a giant face palm but come to think of it this might be a stroke of genius considering who Donald trump is and what his personality is like, he's gonna go full sahwa and say " prevention of vice and promotion of virtue is great folks! I should ask sessions if we can have something this wonderful at home"!!

Wait when the gently caress did Trump decide to go to Riyadh?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mdemone posted:

Those things that launch the planes off the carriers. Accelerates them from zero to gently caress-off in like half a second.

to further elaborate, "the digital" prevents people from dying horribly by actually calculating the launch instead of doing the time-honored tradition of "eyeballing it"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

they left their chainsaw behind lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

mdemone posted:

lol he said it would literally be his first foreign stop as president I think.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

the gorilla mindset 2.0

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Al-Saqr posted:

cargo cult posted:

al-saqr have you ever lain with a woman who wasnt banladeshi or philipina and would be hacked to pieces for the slightest offense against you?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

this is all real by the way. this is something the president said to a reporter

:stare:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

also steam is modern tech and totally fine

water is amazing

yeah but trump's acting like it's powered by "digital" somehow

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Joementum posted:

this is all real by the way. this is something the president said to a reporter

[extremely Virgil Texas voice] Is it a Tyssen-Krupp aircraft carrier?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Joementum posted:

the white house has a full time pastry chef on staff and if you're not taking advantage of that you're a fool

Seriously you have the best and brightest culinary minds in the country on speed dial and all you can eat is thousand island dressing and hamburgers

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/862657907942445056

lol, um actually, there are a lot of GOOD PEOPLE in the South. something something if only Hillary had held rallies in Louisiana.

I need more firearms and ammo.

Gub'ment coming for us all.

Seriously. I voted for Clinton. Trump is going to bring back the HUAC. And putting us all in prison, and giving us low-wage jobs.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

to further elaborate, "the digital" prevents people from dying horribly by actually calculating the launch instead of doing the time-honored tradition of "eyeballing it"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tIk-vUtLBs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Yinlock posted:

"why should i care if members of the military die horribly, they know what they signed up for. maga" - republicans since 2016

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the digital catapult: a series of nerds posting on the something awful forums launch jets with the force of their extremely fresh memes

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Depriving them of oxygen. I like this plan.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Yinlock posted:

Does a guy get to still live in that little glass bubble on the runway to operate the controls?

I'd never join the navy unless I got to do that, seems like a fun job, deciding whether or not some officer gently caress can fly or swim.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

cargo cult posted:

I gently caress chickens for breakfast!

Wow hey man do whatever makes you happy no need to share that info.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I like how he goes without skipping a beat from "oh you guys are having trouble with steam? that sucks, I don't really understand this stuff, it's too complicated" to "no gently caress digital, too expensive, stick with steam"

the trump quality assurance at work! *downs a 32 oz Trump Steak cooked ultra well-done and drowned in ketchup*

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Kurtofan posted:

the gorilla mindset 2.0

It always amuses me when people are crying in their mugshots. Like hell I'm goony as gently caress and I didn't even cry in mine.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

that's what i was thinking of yeah

best part of all of mass effect

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The trebuchet sub-forums is going to be pissed about this.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Thump! posted:

Does a guy get to still live in that little glass bubble on the runway to operate the controls?

I'd never join the navy unless I got to do that, seems like a fun job, deciding whether or not some officer gently caress can fly or swim.

Yes.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Al-Saqr posted:

He already doesn't drink or gently caress, and he loves pretty much every Sunni Crescent leader. Time for a Hajj

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

mdemone posted:

When he decided to go to saudi arabia, israel and the vatican

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

can't wait to see who posts this on facebook

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
When he's at home in Los Angeles, The Newsroom is the high point of Luntz's week. He turns off his phone and gets a plate of spaghetti bolognese and a Coke Zero and sits in front of his 85-inch television, alone in his 14,000-square-foot palace. "That's as good as it gets for me," he says.
_______________/

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

On the flip side, not having digital was what saved the Battlestar Galactica at the beginning of the Cylon invasion so maybe TRUMP knows something we don't???

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Al-Saqr posted:

Wow hey man do whatever makes you happy no need to share that info.
oh ho, nice one dawg. enjoy your pederastry you 500 lb saudi princeling.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Today and tomorrow are going to be good days.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/862657907942445056

lol, um actually, there are a lot of GOOD PEOPLE in the South. something something if only Hillary had held rallies in Louisiana.

they couldn't voucherize the schools, might as well try with the place all the students go after school.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Kurtofan posted:

When he decided to go to saudi arabia, israel and the vatican

This is Trump's master plan to unite the Abrahamic faiths under one banner.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I did a thing posted:

I need more firearms and ammo.

Gub'ment coming for us all.

Seriously. I voted for Clinton. Trump is going to bring back the HUAC. And putting us all in prison, and giving us low-wage jobs.

Um, actually President Trump is delivering on his promise of jobs and infrastructure development through the implementation of this public-private partnership in the corrections sector.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Thump! posted:

he can do both if you strap him to the catapult

• Locked thread