Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
PSY seems like a chill and fun guy. Please don't correct me if this is false intel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediocre dad okay
Jan 9, 2007

The fascist don't like life then he break other's
BEAT BEAT THE FASCIST

Bad Sneakers posted:

PSY seems like a chill and fun guy. Please don't correct me if this is false intel.

I watched him do a speech at a scientific conference (for some reason) 2 years ago and he totally was. He came across as a really sweet, modest guy who was completely bewildered at how big Gangnam Style had become.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

he's also cool and good because he used to rap about killing american soldiers for war crimes

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

polyester concept posted:

he's also cool and good because he used to rap about killing american soldiers for war crimes

I remember watching some opinion piece on the Today Show about how he would never be able to come back from the bad PR when those video(s?) surfaced... But he just keeps coming back. :shrug:

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Mogomra posted:

I remember watching some opinion piece on the Today Show about how he would never be able to come back from the bad PR when those video(s?) surfaced... But he just keeps coming back. :shrug:

"Look, just because the American military neglectfully killed two teenaged girls who were walking down the street doesnt make it ok for you to make a protest song"

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

polyester concept posted:

I saw some people, most of whom weren't vets, get sooooo super mad when he performed at some event hosted or attended by the Obamas. :rolleye:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Can someone please gif the part of the video where he's making dough and mentioning he can't help it and it sprays everywhere, I'm at work and I'm desperate

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Dabbing is just an excuse to smell your pits. There, I said it.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Excuse me?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

poly and open-minded posted:

"Look, just because the American military neglectfully killed two teenaged girls who were walking down the street doesnt make it ok for you to make a protest song"

Well, their commander said it was ok.

And he got the Nobel Peace Prize.

Wax Dynasty
Jan 1, 2013

This postseason, I've really enjoyed bringing back the three-inning save.

Hell Gem
It happened in 2004.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Wax Dynasty posted:

It happened in 2004.

"Alternate facts"

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

veedubfreak posted:

"Alternate facts"

Checks out

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
http://i.imgur.com/eloZraQ.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/MxNcDn2.gifv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiiyq2xrSI0
http://i.imgur.com/oNcSGYO.gifv

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

spacetoaster posted:

Well, their commander said it was ok.

And he got the Nobel Peace Prize.

If you're going to post here with your political trolling, your images better be animated.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://i.imgur.com/3xM0dRA.gifv

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory
Youtube gifmaker is amazing. But does anyone know how to mirror a gif loop, so it runs forwards and backwards repeatedly? Or to alter the speed of the gif in different places?

Because the simple loop it does makes the movement really just too harsh unless it's somehow a seamless loop.

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I wish I was brian Blessed

Zesty posted:

If you're going to post here with your political trolling, your images better be animated.

I support this stipulation.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Literally Esoteric posted:

Youtube gifmaker is amazing. But does anyone know how to mirror a gif loop, so it runs forwards and backwards repeatedly? Or to alter the speed of the gif in different places?

Because the simple loop it does makes the movement really just too harsh unless it's somehow a seamless loop.

https://ezgif.com/reverse can do some of what you want. Once you give it the link of that gif you can select "run to the end and reverse back to the start".

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Right in the ear! Ow!

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
The puppy should've torn into that little shithead.

cnut
May 3, 2016

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

We get it, the Japanese are all tiny

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Wow what a little feral oval office

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

*Timmy sighs as he unsheathes​ his katana*

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I love that kid, he looks so happy and his Yojimbo-like skills with his weapon let him defeat 3 opponents. He's also a very small child and they are like pre-teens and display a shameful lack of combat awareness.

cnut
May 3, 2016

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

ECW!! ECW!! ECW!!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Zesty posted:

I didn't know making fun of Obama was off limits/trolling now. :shrug:

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I wish I was brian Blessed
Ehh, I think its more that bringing up politics is a invitation for trouble/derail. If your going to make this faux pas then you better at least post a gif while at it.

Rasmus has a new favorite as of 23:33 on May 12, 2017

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Are you saying the stick the kid was using was autistic?

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
The girls were autistic

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

In a way, aren't we all autistic? :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I saw that video a while back. The grown man kicking the little kid had some kind of mental deficiency and people were really upset that the father of the child being assaulted wasn't more understanding in the 2 seconds he had to decide to protect his kid.