Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAS Super!
Jul 26, 2007
You should probably pay more attention to your log.
/
:backtowork:

lightpole posted:

Impeachment doesn't happen overnight, wouldn't the GOP have to retain control of the house in 2018 for that to happen? My girl Nancy gonna be pres!

Ommmggg this is the best timeline. Not because Nancy would be good. But rather, the hatred the right has for Hilldawg pales in comparison to her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

DAS Super! posted:

Ommmggg this is the best timeline.

yeah because we have Chuck Tingle

https://twitter.com/ChuckTingle/status/862665638828834816

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Mr. Nice! posted:

Trump may very well be a useful idiot, but the way he's acted towards Putin in particular has always raised person suspicion that he is likewise compromised.

His entire cabinet and everyone around him, though, is absolutely dirty.

I'm looking forward to what his retaliation will be if he gets impeached. He will probably not go to jail, so he will be able to use his power as one of the rich elite to gently caress people over.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Thwomp posted:

Time has a new article/interview up on Trump that took place a day before the Comey firing. It's quite something to try to wrap your head around his worldview.

http://time.com/donald-trump-after-hours/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter

He's giving reporters tours of the White House like they've never ever been given a tour before.

He's obsessed with victories and being proven right (in any way that can happen) and totally dismissive of anything negative. He's spins his own reality to match his worldview.

I don't mean to quote myself but I forgot some other choice passages. Like how Trump needs to be better than everyone in his presence, including at dinner:

quote:

The waiters know well Trump’s personal preferences. As he settles down, they bring him a Diet Coke, while the rest of us are served water, with the Vice President sitting at one end of the table. With the salad course, Trump is served what appears to be Thousand Island dressing instead of the creamy vinaigrette for his guests. When the chicken arrives, he is the only one given an extra dish of sauce. At the dessert course, he gets two scoops of vanilla ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, instead of the single scoop for everyone else.

Oh and Pence gets a fruit plate instead of pie. Weirdo.

And then, Trump brings up, on his own, that he's selling arms to an African strongman with a history of human rights abuses

quote:

He even brings up his efforts to ensure that an African leader, from a country he declines to name, can buy American military equipment despite decades-old human rights concerns.

Remember that time Merkel came to the White House and he was a big baby and wouldn't shake her hand?

quote:

He brags about the close relationships he believes he has formed with foreign leaders, complimenting Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel on inviting his daughter Ivanka to speak overseas.

And he got too bothered by all the requesting coming at all hours.

quote:

He even runs through the many ways he has revised the rules of engagement in the war on the Islamic State. “They keep coming to me, at weird times too,” he says of requests for approval for drone strikes and Special Forces raids in his earliest days in office.

This loving guy.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
Senate Intel Hearing good so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgdzH9d-JO0

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/862669407868391424

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

facialimpediment posted:

If you want a clusterfuck, check out this suggestion from a Republican Senator, which was confirmed to not be a joke.

https://twitter.com/SenMikeLee/status/862660636903387136

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/862664837045923840

Merrick Garland should give up being the Chief Judge of the US Court of Appeals in DC to report to Jeff Sessions as FBI director? That is a joke. Or trolling.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

He's such a god damned moronic child.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

We should just switch to the French justice system do Garland can lead the investigation as the chief judge.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

are you for loving real, holy poo poo

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

are you for loving real, holy poo poo

Best response so far:

DAS Super!
Jul 26, 2007
You should probably pay more attention to your log.
/
:backtowork:

Russia chat is now

phuzzylodgik
Oct 20, 2005

Fuck this filter shit.
:911: PATRICK FITZGERALD FOR SPECIAL COUNSEL '17 :911:

Somebody pull this guy out of whatever firm he's chilling in right now and hand him a figurative gun and badge already.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

http://www.economist.com/Trumptranscript

Includes such gems as:

quote:

President Trump: That all goes into tax reduction. Tremendous savings.
But beyond that it’s OK if the tax plan increases the deficit?
It is OK, because it won’t increase it for long. You may have two years where you’ll…you understand the expression “prime the pump”?
Yes.
We have to prime the pump.
It’s very Keynesian.
We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world. Have you heard that expression before, for this particular type of an event?
Priming the pump?
Yeah, have you heard it?
Yes.
Have you heard that expression used before? Because I haven’t heard it. I mean, I just…I came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good. It’s what you have to do.
It’s…
Yeah, what you have to do is you have to put something in before you can get something out.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Is that real

I can't tell anymore

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
I'm priming my pump right now

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm just out of words for any of this anymore.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Joementum posted:

this is all real by the way. this is something the president said to a reporter

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Holy gently caress, he really is retarded.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

I didn't think acquisition get any more loving retarded

But here we are

I want to see the RFP demanding steam specs lol

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

this is literally the greatest thing i have ever read in my entire life

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

We're going to have a coal-powered navy

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
ummm actually i challenge any of you to tell me what digital is off the top of your head with no help from google

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
So, if we're going steampunk for new carriers, we should at least get some badass uniforms out of it.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/862693191665012738

Countdown until the firing of the acting FBI director

edit:

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/862695412540604416

shyduck fucked around with this message at 16:52 on May 11, 2017

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

TBeats posted:

ummm actually i challenge any of you to tell me what digital is off the top of your head with no help from google

Encoding a transmission in ones and zeroes, rather than modulating/demodulating an analog signal. But I'm pretty sure those catapults use magnets.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

shyduck posted:

He's really hitting those campaign promises man

ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry, I didn't read your post.

I'm too busy replying to what I wish you said

:allears:
But her EMALS :downs:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

psydude posted:

Encoding a transmission in ones and zeroes, rather than modulating/demodulating an analog signal. But I'm pretty sure those catapults use magnets.

Correct

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

psydude posted:

check out albert einstein over here

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

This dude is a complete retard

Lets just throw out billions of dollars of carrier design and start over because pissbaby is a literal representation of "Magnets, how do they work?"

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

TBeats posted:

I'll help Trump and the military by giving them a couple of digits for free.
:flipoff:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

TBeats posted:

This is what a digital signal looks like

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

shyduck posted:

Ahem, clean-coal-powered navy, if you please.

:smuggo:

Also, go to GAP's Old Navy online store right now, select the baby clothing and scroll down.

:laffo:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Also, go to GAP's Old Navy online store right now, select the baby clothing and scroll down.

Current event did they chop your foot off yet?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Man, it's hilarious how bad they hosed up this whole thing. It's literally the whole administration pointing I'M LYING signs at themselves and their story keeps changing, and falling apart, by the hour, as Donnie gets two scoops of ice cream on his dessert when everyone else gets one.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nero danced as Rome burned

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I wonder what the urine content of trumps soup is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Screenshot? Whatever it is I don't see it on mobile

• Locked thread