Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Blue Train posted:

I isn't k ow who been Shapiro is but fatton oswald is a n unfunny fat sack of poo poo hack

I don't know....some times he can still produce the laughs like the old days

https://twitter.com/Pi4noBl4ck/status/775127444386902017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
it was so fake when basically every celebrity was going ham supporting hillary it just made it worse for her, they were all saying poo poo like if you don't vote hillary youre literally evil i dont think that helped her at all

plus she literally was the reason Vilerat died so i mean why any goon would vote for her

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Maybe they could... do it ironically?

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

scuba school sucks posted:

Maybe they could... do it ironically?

you can only be so ironic

e: lol poo poo

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Do it ironically posted:

it was so fake when basically every celebrity was going ham supporting hillary it just made it worse for her, they were all saying poo poo like if you don't vote hillary youre literally evil i dont think that helped her at all

plus she literally was the reason Vilerat died so i mean why any goon would vote for her

I was with susan sarandon during the DNC. Clearly unhappy with what happened not even pretending to show unity

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
in goon opinion, who was the most :shepface: hillbot celebrity?

my vote goes to Debra Messing

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BexGu posted:

I don't know....some times he can still produce the laughs like the old days

https://twitter.com/Pi4noBl4ck/status/775127444386902017

god drat

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Homestar Runner posted:

The best moment goes to Sarah "Blackface" Silverman telling everybody to act respectable and to stop being ridiculous.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
I could have sworn Sarah Silverman disappeared from our reality once people stopped believing in her.

Why couldn't I have been right? :(

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Razorwired posted:

The best moment goes to Sarah "Blackface" Silverman telling everybody to act respectable and to stop being ridiculous.

and then she started tweeting about how the military should stage a coup

just lmao

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Sarah Silverman was the worst. I've lost a lot of respect for a lot of celebs recently but she takes the cake. First she tells Bernie supporters to "stop being ridiculous", then she calls for the assassination of president Trump when he wins the election. Fuuuuuuuckkkk yooooooouuuu Sarah.

Do it ironically posted:

I think rich actors probably liked hillary because they are rich bourgie fucks who live in their own bubble in new york and california and have no idea what life is like for 98% of Americans, just like Hillary!

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

he's a weird ayn rand jewish super conservative, he did have something funny on twitter the other day

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/861733209117032448

uh he got owned here

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

basic hitler posted:

I was with susan sarandon during the DNC. Clearly unhappy with what happened not even pretending to show unity

oh hey tim, loved u in hudsucker proxy

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Tezzora posted:

uh he got owned here

You're like a dorkier version of Orlando Bloom's character in the Pirates movies who is only allowed to come ashore once a year to post about Hillary and guns before you're cursed to ride the waves again.

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

new phone who dis posted:

You're like a dorkier version of Orlando Bloom's character in the Pirates movies who is only allowed to come ashore once a year to post about Hillary and guns before you're cursed to ride the waves again.

you're like a dorkier version of a bitch

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
imagine having the impetus to talk about the sick owns of 5 foot tall closet case/ perennial chapo punchingbag 'ben shapiro'

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Tezzora posted:

you're like a dorkier version of a bitch

Baby, don't be like that.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tezzora posted:

imagine having the impetus to talk about the sick owns of 5 foot tall closet case/ perennial chapo punchingbag 'ben shapiro'

Ben Shapiro alt spotted

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Soup du Journey posted:

oh hey tim, loved u in hudsucker proxy

I meant in spirit. Tbh I'd never ever willingly go to an event like the DNC

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

basic hitler posted:

I meant in spirit. Tbh I'd never ever willingly go to an event like the DNC

You could send a proxy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lol

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Do it ironically posted:

its straight up mcarthyism in it's most literal form, you don't want to be caught associating with reds so you have to go out of your way to prove you aren't one

like yeah of course patton oswalt and sarah silverman were going to hop onto the hillary train they're the type of celebs that huff their own farts, they think having an appearance on good morning america means people will give a poo poo about what they have to say. they're comedians that would be upset if you started laughing at them, rather than with them

but people who aren't even that famous but are caught up in the hollywood world like tim heidecker and eric andre were incredibly neurotic about their support and they're the type of people who dont vote democrat. it really seemed more like they were trying to put on the appearance of an ardent supporter rather than actually giving a poo poo because they didn't want their shows to be cancelled and to be put on a blacklist for being an anti-semite trump supporter

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

this is a really good burn with no offense to tezzora just sayin' :drat:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

got em

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

Hawthorne was a bear of a man, six three in his bare feet and two hundred fifteen pounds in his underwear, with a graying blond crew cut and a face carved of granite. But he had plenty of smile lines. He just didn't like showing those to people unless he knew them.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I actually kind of miss Tezzor because we have so many posters similar to him on this site frothing at the mouth about politics but they are never, ever funny. For all his sanctimony and elitism, Tezzor has laid out some sick and funny burns in his time.

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

I actually kind of miss Tezzor because we have so many posters similar to him on this site frothing at the mouth about politics but they are never, ever funny. For all his sanctimony and elitism, Tezzor has laid out some sick and funny burns in his time.

thank you friend. i retract the first half of "you are like a dorkier version of a bitch"

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Trabandiumium posted:

Hawthorne was a bear of a man, six three in his bare feet and two hundred fifteen pounds in his underwear, with a graying blond crew cut and a face carved of granite. But he had plenty of smile lines. He just didn't like showing those to people unless he knew them.

real generals are goddamn nerds. also 6'3, 215 is not that big

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

You're in luck. A new user named "Tezzora" is making the rounds.

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer

Homestar Runner posted:

Shocked that Sarah Silverman beat out Lena Dunham on this poll.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

sarah silverman had a pretty understandable position she was just trying to be a comedian about. people itt are mad because she supported bernie but declined to be a devotee

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Homestar Runner posted:

the most :shepface: hillbot celebrity?

I don't know. But Apparently a hillbot had a serious malfunction here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue05foVmajI

I can't find the raw footage though.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
bernie would have won but tbh i'm kinda glad he wasn't ever called up to The Show.

i'm really glad hillary lost and trump seems okay? but bernie i don't think ever in his life possessed any masculinity or testicles, ergo, he would have been unfit to be president.

plus i make like no money and i'm already getting pickpocketed by goddamned obamacare and every other loving thing so gently caress that poo poo.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

bonerjam posted:

bernie would have won but tbh i'm kinda glad he wasn't ever called up to The Show.

i'm really glad hillary lost and trump seems okay? but bernie i don't think ever in his life possessed any masculinity or testicles, ergo, he would have been unfit to be president.

plus i make like no money and i'm already getting pickpocketed by goddamned obamacare and every other loving thing so gently caress that poo poo.

if bernie could have his way he would certainly be making your broke rear end life less burdensome, not more.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bonerjam posted:

- An American

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

bonerjam posted:

You're a huge loving idiot

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Demoralization. :smith:

"My life is now, and will always be, terrible. Please don't increase the overhead on my terrible life. "

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
my life is pretty great actually and i am happy like 90% of the time.

it's just that i work in a loving factory full of idiot rednecks and cant get high like a normal goddamned adult, so i have to drink tax-paid liquor and also get hosed on some gay health plan i have to pay a small amount for but will never use because doctors don't know a goddamned thing about anything and dentists know even less.

so i'm subsidizing those people slate and npr love about the whole "i have a rare kidney condition and without obamacare i'd be dead". a bloo bloo bloo. buck up you defective faggots i'm in perfect health and ready to die. be an adult and stop crying and looking for a handout or admit you are broken people and scientifically as a people we are better off without your defective genes polluting the soup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

bonerjam posted:

buck up you defective faggots i'm in perfect health and ready to die.

:aaaaa:

• Locked thread