Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

:drat:

[edit]

page 69-zed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Lol he looks like an anime character

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Reality Check, Liberals! At one point in this country we had people shooting, fighting hand-to-hand, and drowning each other in mud, we aren't even close to that point yet! :rolleyes:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

quote:

FBI agents told NBC that many of them voted for Trump during the 2016 presidential election. But NBC’s sources added that few were ready to celebrate Trump’s visit after he sacked their boss.

lol

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
What bountiful Lols will Friday bring?

Wake up donnie2scoopz its Lol time.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol Sarah Huck a bee is a genuine arkansas Huck a bee, her brother is the one that tortured a dog to death

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

lol

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/862753027127508992

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
"lobbying on"

does that mean they for it or against it

me dumb tia

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I AM THE TOILET posted:

"lobbying on"

me dumb tia

quote:

Lobbying records do not show which legislators were lobbied, nor do they show the position the company took on any given bill. But the records reveal how actively the energy sector is concerned about possible government action against Russia.

but

quote:

For instance, Exxon Mobil -- whose former longtime CEO is now Trump’s Secretary of State -- hired a lobbyist solely to lobby on the Counteracting Russian Hostilities Act, according to quarterly lobbying records covering January 1 to March 31 this year . During his confirmation hearings to lead the State department, Rex Tillerson faced questions about whether his relationship with Putin would present an inherent conflict of interest in his new role as America’s top diplomat.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

I AM THE TOILET posted:

"lobbying on"

me dumb tia

[edit] Completely missed that part of the article ^^^, but even still...

quote:

"It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is."

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 11:04 on May 12, 2017

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Today's quest: Make a Humpty Dumpty/ Trump poem for 5 Gold

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Since Nixon comes up now, I was thinking of what HST wrote in his obituary:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/07/he-was-a-crook/308699/

What will they write about Donnie?

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

JaucheCharly posted:

Since Nixon comes up now, I was thinking of what HST wrote in his obituary:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1994/07/he-was-a-crook/308699/

lmao motherfucker i was listening to that on repeat on my audiobook tonight and i thought "maybe post this in trump thread" but then i thought "man we are actual years away from trump actually leaving office"

still a good read, tho - and the narration by phil gigante in the rolling stone audiobook is great too

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

JaucheCharly posted:

Each newspaper will devote a 2 page spread with simply LOL in huge letters filling the page.

Websites will use that .gif of him smiling and turning into a small dog.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
Crap

DRINK ME fucked around with this message at 19:45 on May 12, 2017

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
like for real the dick nixon library has gotta feel a little sting knowing they're gonna be downgraded to second best ironic presidential library visit after easy d gets his branch opened in HE OWN HOME CITY NEW YAWK

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

They should make it into a little 1950's news stand and call it FAKE NEWS and just give away copies of Trump's books

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
alex trebek: "Whitewater"

*trump jabs he tiny thumb into buzzer*

trump: "What is bad?"

alex trebek: "You are right for eight hundred dollars and that takes you into the lead."

*audience claps and cheers and trump puts on human being dog smile, nodding as he scans an eerily empty studio audience*

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I have to be careful when I read this thread at night in bed with my girlfriend asleep next to me because I try not to lol to wake her up and stifling the lols makes them even worse and they start forcing their way out

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
I'm watching MSNBC love on YouTube, which is a change from my normal twitter/this thread source of Trump news. They are playing Trumps outrageous claims like today's "I invented the phrase priming the pump" and comparing it to Dr Evil's father in Austin Powers "He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark". I'm sorry America - your TV is good I just lol at your politics while hmbol

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
lol if Mitch McConnell had ran Congress in the 70s Nixon would've finished his term and people would talk about him like they do Reagan

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

SlipkPIe posted:

lol if Mitch McConnell had ran Congress in the 70s Nixon would've finished his term and people would talk about him like they do Reagan

http://www.gq.com/story/mitch-mcconnell-is-evil

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he looks like a burn victim

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

No, he looks like that guy from Hannibal

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Lol at Trump pointing out past tweets of people that contradict with no hint of self awareness

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

Professor Shark posted:

No, he looks like that guy from Hannibal

Must be giving a Hannibal Lecture! :mmmhmm:

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Only a few minor lols this morning.

This is the day, my friends. I can feel it in my bones. Big lols coming.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Velvet Elvis posted:

Let us join hands and pray that the LOLs be forthcoming

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

lol remember when Mitch McConnell banned Elizabeth Warren from reading a poem and then unknowingly spawned a feminist warcry/Warren's next campaign slogan when asked about it

then some random dude read the poem anyway and everybody had a good lol about it

lmao

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Velvet Elvis posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/862998775731818496

he's up, and in third person mode.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Weak, Donnie. We demand higher quality lols than this. I'll give you two points for mentioning the election, but you didn't have any style when you dropped it. There's no sense of outrage that reality disagrees with your words that usually comes through with your tweets. Low energy and sad!

Maybe if you made it more succinct and punchy. Maybe something like, "I am not a traitor," that we would all quote for decades afterward.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

I guess the tweet chainers aren't awake yet because I was able to read a few original tweets and not a wall of that one guy's tweet rants on each trump post

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

Lols from the lol god!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...r%3D7094%23pti1

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dude posts more than me on SA.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

aww yeah there it is " .... " gently caress yeah

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ambient robot posted:

lol remember when Mitch McConnell banned Elizabeth Warren from reading a poem and then unknowingly spawned a feminist warcry/Warren's next campaign slogan when asked about it

then some random dude read the poem anyway and everybody had a good lol about it

lmao

that was complete theatre, planned out, and now retards are getting "She persisted" tattoos

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863002719400976384

hmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol