Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Digirat posted:

Kumquatxop is the F plus to me. He puts the enthusiasm in terrible things read with enthusiasm
Seriously, every episode with Kumquatxop is automatically better than any episode without him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
YEAH

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
UHHHHHHHHHH

YES HI HELLO

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

John Kitchin was basically the Kumquat Super Show

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

My favorite F Plus bit was when Lemon learned that not only does Kumquat have roommates but that his roommates are all basically like him. A house full of Kumquats.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Alaois posted:

I LOVE EEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING ABOUT BUTTHOLES except the poop

No don't ask the anal crusader that!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Kumquat, Bozarth, and frank west are my favorite readers and when a episode has all three it is music.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Most of those "______ Thread Simulator" videos on YouTube are garbage that illustrates just how skilled and hard-working F-Plus is, but this one is kind of amazing just because of the deer who is so uptight about his fetish for being eaten and digested that even the balloony drake would tell him to chill out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ULlPk50_g

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I like all of the F-List Simulator videos. :colbert:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

RyokoTK posted:

There's a related video called HOW TO GET BANNED FROM F-LIST and I really, really can't decide whether I want to click it or not.

EDIT: He complained that F-List mods are SJWs. I'm punching out.

Also I found his Twitter. He said this:
https://twitter.com/Kothorix/status/851602767739314177

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 02:26 on May 13, 2017

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

RyokoTK posted:

IMHO if you're not talented or funny enough to read the stuff yourself then don't bother, and especially don't have Microsoft Sam drone in monotone whilst you edit in the sickest YouTube memes to stretch it out for ten minutes.

e. Video editing can add a lot of comic timing in a way that pure audio doesn't, but it still works best without robot voices. See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuDqraUlUcM

Guy Mann fucked around with this message at 02:31 on May 13, 2017

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I don't have your problems, goodbye.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Frank West has the greatest collapses into fits of laughter.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

EmmyOk posted:

Frank West has the greatest collapses into fits of laughter.

That's Lemon for me. His laugh is contagious.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
The F-List is one of my favorite dumb websites on the internet in general, and it makes for great episodes.

I'm not ashamed to say that one of my favorite things about playing FFXIV on the RP server is that people use F-List a lot, because there's essentially no space for bios. Which means that every time I go through the main RP hub I can click around at random and find like, three links to it in a minute.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Not to self-promote or anything but back in January when Lowtax was posting again and encouraging people to make more content and possibly bring back Weekend Web I made an F-List thread in GBS. It didn't make it past page one but there were a few sensible chuckles found.

Cleretic posted:

The F-List is one of my favorite dumb websites on the internet in general, and it makes for great episodes.

I'm not ashamed to say that one of my favorite things about playing FFXIV on the RP server is that people use F-List a lot, because there's essentially no space for bios. Which means that every time I go through the main RP hub I can click around at random and find like, three links to it in a minute.

The profiles that were just someone's D&D character now make a lot more sense.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Cleretic posted:

I sometimes consider making an alt on Balmung to people-watch, but I also don't feel like juggling two characters.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/863243198046621697

Complaint episodes are some of my favorites.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Seriously, every episode with Kumquatxop is automatically better than any episode without him.

I love Kumquatxop but I respectfully disagree, as the Adventures In Retale and Dozerfleet episodes are among my favorites.

Mr Hootington posted:

Kumquat, Bozarth, and frank west are my favorite readers and when a episode has all three it is music.

I don't know that I could pick a top three, but I'm pretty sure Kumquat would be in it. He's just so...unhinged. He's like the :catstare: emote in human form.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I'm a big Frank West fan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=payG_aAXLMo

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

send me all the dogfucking stories

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

"When I order the Big Mac, the sign had the audacity to tell me how many calories was in it! I don't need to know that! I just want to sit down an eat a hamburger, not be lectured to about my weight. This is why I'm taking my business to taco bell exclusively now. If you think you can get me to eat a salad with your propaganda, McDonalds, you will find it won't work on my FAT rear end!"

What the gently caress is this...?

Also, this related video seems legit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tDYOS8pyo4

Apparently, Juggalos made a card game and the F+ played it.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I love the sound of kumquatxop starting up like a lawnmower, all sputtering and UUHHH YES HI UHH AAAAH

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
"Like starting a weed whacker."

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

A Moose posted:

I love the sound of kumquatxop starting up like a lawnmower, all sputtering and UUHHH YES HI UHH AAAAH

I think Boots even called him that once :v:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I looked up "FREE PETTING ZOO" on YouTube last night because I wanted to hear that soundbite but it wasn't on there :(

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

I looked up "FREE PETTING ZOO" on YouTube last night because I wanted to hear that soundbite but it wasn't on there :(
Here's the exchange with Portaxx, and here's the line on its own.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

:swoon: I want to make this my ringtone

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

:swoon: I want to make this my ringtone
Then here it is with a pause at the end so it loops better.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
If anyone wants to read crazy poo poo go to ballp.it and read Cube Abuser's Pastebin thread. For whatever reason the worst stuff is kept for storage there, like it's Area 51 for Ponychan erotica.

https://ballp.it/index.php?topic=2577.0

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 13:27 on May 16, 2017

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

rumble in the bunghole posted:

If anyone wants to read crazy poo poo go to ballp.it and read Cube Abuser's Pastebin thread. For whatever reason the worst stuff is kept for storage there, like it's Area 51 for Ponychan erotica.

also for nfos for torrents of compilations of wrestling things that have to do with butts

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Whenever I try to contribute to that thread I keep running into IMVU findom drama. It's an odd group of people there.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Whenever I try to contribute to that thread I keep running into IMVU findom drama. It's an odd group of people there.
IMVU is still a thing? It was ever a thing?

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Sham bam bamina! posted:

IMVU is still a thing? It was ever a thing?

According to wikipedia it's one of the largest virtual marketplaces in existence. Also it owns FurAffinity for some reason.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Lumbermouth posted:

That's Lemon for me. His laugh is contagious.

One of my favorite random moments in an F+ episode is during 206: Return To Castle Experience Project (around 5:53 in):

Stog: Well yeah, everyone should know about 911. What if someone's life is in danger?
Lemon: I've heard it's a joke.
Portaxx: Only in your town.
Lemon: Um...holy poo poo. HOLY poo poo! Portaxx just dropped a Public Enemy reference! That's AMAZING!

Just the sheer glee in Lemon's voice there is infectious.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
One thing I like about Lemon as a host is that he knows all of the ridiculists are funny people, he knows how to get a good performance out of everyone, and he's genuinely happy when they do well. He's got no ego about it, he's just there for funny poo poo.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I don't know lemon, but he strikes me as a really good dude

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Lemon had made references to post-Fire Electric Six so he's way cool in my book

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Random episode button brought me to the Forums Roleplay episode and I completely forgot all about the Detention Bunk and this especially great line from Lemon that did not get the response it deserved

Lemon posted:

Violators will be spaaaaaanked~!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Bean posted:

One thing I like about Lemon as a host is that he knows all of the ridiculists are funny people, he knows how to get a good performance out of everyone, and he's genuinely happy when they do well. He's got no ego about it, he's just there for funny poo poo.

Lemon is at once the best host and the best audience member, I feel you.