Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Can't really argue that you're wrong; but poo poo dude, you are an rear end in a top hat, to the point that your eagerness for death pleases me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

VideoTapir posted:

Can't really argue that you're wrong; but poo poo dude, you are an rear end in a top hat, to the point that your eagerness for death pleases me.

i liked that site you had of pictures of parked cars in japan and korea

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

bonerjam posted:

my life is pretty great actually and i am happy like 90% of the time.

it's just that i work in a loving factory full of idiot rednecks and cant get high like a normal goddamned adult, so i have to drink tax-paid liquor and also get hosed on some gay health plan i have to pay a small amount for but will never use because doctors don't know a goddamned thing about anything and dentists know even less.

so i'm subsidizing those people slate and npr love about the whole "i have a rare kidney condition and without obamacare i'd be dead". a bloo bloo bloo. buck up you defective faggots i'm in perfect health and ready to die. be an adult and stop crying and looking for a handout or admit you are broken people and scientifically as a people we are better off without your defective genes polluting the soup.

Sir this is a drive thru liquor store

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

bonerjam posted:

it's just that i work in a loving factory full of idiot rednecks and cant get high like a normal goddamned adult, so i have to drink tax-paid liquor and also get hosed on some gay health plan i have to pay a small amount for but will never use because doctors don't know a goddamned thing about anything and dentists know even less.

so i'm subsidizing those people slate and npr love about the whole "i have a rare kidney condition and without obamacare i'd be dead". a bloo bloo bloo. buck up you defective faggots i'm in perfect health and ready to die. be an adult and stop crying and looking for a handout or admit you are broken people and scientifically as a people we are better off without your defective genes polluting the soup.

The bad parts of your life? you're blaming the wrong people. Obamacare isn't that good but it's better than nothing. Those pre-existing condition items are super important by themselves and they come with the bill. One day you're going to get hurt and you'll be glad you have that insurance if it's not an incident that qualifies you for workman's comp

But people like bernie sanders don't want obamacare. They want a singlepayer system. Something paid for by those taxes you see ripped out of your paycheck every 2nd friday. Mind you, they don't want you to pay for it, but people who can take the hit.

You shouldn't be thinking about this poo poo in the terms you are. Bernie is trying to help you. I mean, Hillary would rather see you and your industrial job dead and gone, but Bernie and the actual left of this country want you to have a better wage, better healthcare, and better/more secure rights as a worker and fundamentally as a person.

So, don't get mad at people who ask for help. You have no idea when that will be you.

I spent all day cutting trees and loading them onto a trailer, then dumping them half a mile down the road. That's my food money. I know what a hard life is, and you're blaming the wrong people for any burden you feel in your life from obamacare/etc..

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bonerjam posted:

- An American, unironically

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

bonerjam posted:

hm. interesting. consult a psychiatrist in network on your health plan

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

bonerjam posted:

i'm in perfect health and ready to die

hell, same

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

bonerjam posted:

defective faggots

hell, same

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

New season of Broad City looking good.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
bernie / Rock ticket 2020

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
can u smell what the rock is bernin

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Homestar Runner posted:

can u smell what the rock is bernin

I like it

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

basic hitler posted:

The bad parts of your life? you're blaming the wrong people. Obamacare isn't that good but it's better than nothing. Those pre-existing condition items are super important by themselves and they come with the bill. One day you're going to get hurt and you'll be glad you have that insurance if it's not an incident that qualifies you for workman's comp

But people like bernie sanders don't want obamacare. They want a singlepayer system. Something paid for by those taxes you see ripped out of your paycheck every 2nd friday. Mind you, they don't want you to pay for it, but people who can take the hit.

You shouldn't be thinking about this poo poo in the terms you are. Bernie is trying to help you. I mean, Hillary would rather see you and your industrial job dead and gone, but Bernie and the actual left of this country want you to have a better wage, better healthcare, and better/more secure rights as a worker and fundamentally as a person.

So, don't get mad at people who ask for help. You have no idea when that will be you.

I spent all day cutting trees and loading them onto a trailer, then dumping them half a mile down the road. That's my food money. I know what a hard life is, and you're blaming the wrong people for any burden you feel in your life from obamacare/etc..

feel free to patronize me all you want about me getting paid every second friday but i contribute to the slush fund and it makes me nauseous that i fund people who get to sit around all day watching judge judy, especially since i am """"woke"""" to the fact that doctors don't know a goddamned thing and I will not copay them to tell me their bullshit opinions.

a doctor in atlanta told me once that since i sometimes gently caress guys i probably have syphilis. i asked him to test me for stis and after he had translated that to "stds" in his tiny brain it turned out i didnt have syphilis.

a doctor is no brighter than any other person you see on a given day, yet we still pay them like they're special unicorn snowflakes? gently caress that.

maybe i need to find a doctor that will issue me a disabled placard and get me some of that sweet sweet money from working men every month so i can lay about and blaze all day.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
Are you a rereg of that guy with the red text about shopping around for doctors

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
nah like i said doctors dont know poo poo and i dont want anything to even remotely do with them

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
but i'll pay into their slush fund because i am required to by federal law!! LOL!!

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

BexGu posted:

I don't know....some times he can still produce the laughs like the old days

https://twitter.com/Pi4noBl4ck/status/775127444386902017

jesus chirst

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Tezzora posted:

imagine having the impetus to talk about the sick owns of 5 foot tall closet case/ perennial chapo punchingbag 'ben shapiro'

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

oh holy poo poo you don't" believe in "doctors lol i was trying to be cool but there's no talking to someone that batshit

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
It only takes one boner jam to get interested in a doctor's opinion imo

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

bonerjam posted:

i sometimes gently caress guys

hell, same

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Looking forward to bonerjams e/n thread when a robot takes his job in 2 years.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Razorwired posted:

Looking forward to bonerjams e/n thread when a robot takes his job in 2 years.

hmmmm a robot that sometimes fucks guys

go on....

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

he's a self made man who doesn't need job protections in place. He'll just dismantle the robots with his bare hands

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
like, do you gently caress the robot or does the robot gently caress you

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
diagnosis: amnesia, re: dr mengele, itt

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

VikingSkull posted:

Yes

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

thanks, Obama

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tezzora stop being such an anti-semite

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Tezzora posted:

thank you friend. i retract the first half of "you are like a dorkier version of a bitch"

You really do the sneering elitist thing perfectly. There are shitloads of people who think that just by standing near smart people and repeating their opinions they are smart by proximity but you at least put in the effort required to be eloquent and project the air of superiority when you go after people.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
It is a strange time when tezzor or a tezzor clone is welcomed among our ranks.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

There's no election or sense of urgency to feed anyone's hysteria over one candidate or ideology or another thing so everyone has chilled out

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

VikingSkull posted:

if 60 years of sci-fi is anything to go by, the robots almost always gently caress you

...and they have a plan

2 fuk u

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

phasmid posted:

It is a strange time when tezzor or a tezzor clone is welcomed among our ranks.

Being funny or interesting should be every goon's goal whether they meet it or not.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

new phone who dis posted:

Being funny or interesting should be every goon's goal whether they meet it or not.
Thanks, dad.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i agree but i also like to unironically claim bernie would have won sometimes.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

basic hitler posted:

i agree but i also like to unironically claim bernie would have won sometimes.

That's a classic example of "funny because it's true".

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Tallgeese posted:

That's a classic example of "funny because it's true".

How anyone could doubt the reality that bernie would have won is laughable and yet liberals constantly jump through hoops and totally ignore what was happening with his campaign and i just chortle and squawk

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Every time I say, "Bernie would have won," I feel validated.

Bernie would have won.

Bernie would have won.

Bernie would have won.

Still dreaming of emigration, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

basic hitler posted:

How anyone could doubt the reality that bernie would have won is laughable and yet liberals constantly jump through hoops and totally ignore what was happening with his campaign and i just chortle and squawk

• Locked thread