Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

If Flash can get a Jay Garrick skin, then Green Lantern should get an Alan Scott skin.

Largely so there's no reason to ever play as Hal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Massive spoilers

If you use Superman to defeat Brainiac he uses Brainiac's tech to turn Bruce into his puppet

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 23:04 on May 12, 2017

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Your tags are broken.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Yeah, sorry.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Well now I know who Atrocitus chooses to go to prom with and the game's not even out. Thanks a lot fucko.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I can't believe you spoiled the secret Larfleeze romance option

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

I mean, is anyone really surprised that Superman used time travel to pose as Le Joker and murder Bruce's parents? There's plenty of precedent in the movies.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Irony.or.Death posted:

I mean, is anyone really surprised that Superman used time travel to pose as Le Joker and murder Bruce's parents? There's plenty of precedent in the movies.

I was surprised when Bruce went back in time to become Brainiac and destroy Krypton.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Irony.or.Death posted:

Technowolf posted:

I was surprised when Bruce went back in time to become Brainiac and destroy Krypton.

I really want this to be an elseworlds where the world's finest are just one upping each other in increasingly hosed up ways.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Indignity: Trolls Among Us.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

FunkMonkey posted:

Can you gay romance Grodd, that's all I care about.

Only if you use the Monsieur Mallah premium skin.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...
Call me crazy, but I'm actually a bit disappointed that Peej isn't also voiced by Laura Bailey. I always thought she'd make a perfect Power Girl, but they cast her as Supergirl instead. :(

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005
My first time digitally preording in a long while (PS4) - will there be a pre-load at some point before Monday night? The first Injustice I believe was over 40 GB.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Maybe wait till a day or two after the game comes out to post and discuss spoilers ya mook

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

FunkMonkey posted:

They do, it's a Batmite reference.

This is the first game I've ever taken a day off to play on release. I'm super excited and even if I end up floundering at the online play there seems to be plenty of stuff to do. Gonna bang out the story and then Darkseid it up.

High five taking Tuesday off work buddy! I think in the long run I'll be happier playing the story and getting destroyed online than I would be with the sick day.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Can't believe the story ends with The Punisher walking through a portal with kryptonite bullets and capping superman unceremoniously

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Would buy the game at full price if that was the case.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Is the mobile game story the same as the console? I feel like the cut scenes are way too good for a mobile game. If that's the case I'll just stop playing it because I'd rather watch on a TV.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

DoYouHasaRabbit posted:

Is the mobile game story the same as the console? I feel like the cut scenes are way too good for a mobile game. If that's the case I'll just stop playing it because I'd rather watch on a TV.

Yeah, it's the same. I'm also waiting on it.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

MrJacobs posted:

I really want this to be an elseworlds where the world's finest are just one upping each other in increasingly hosed up ways.

turns out Reverse Flash is just Flash loving up his own life to spite himself

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Can't believe Superman executed Rick Jones via firing squad

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

MrJacobs posted:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Superman looks as nonplussed as I do at this scene.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Doesn't say "Seasons Beating!". C-

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

KOMI posted:

My first time digitally preording in a long while (PS4) - will there be a pre-load at some point before Monday night? The first Injustice I believe was over 40 GB.

It's 5/14 for the preload. If you go to your purchases tab in your library there's an option in there to automatically preload

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Can't believe Superman executed Rick Jones via firing squad

Surprise! It was Mxyzptlk the whole time!

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Surprise! It was Mxyzptlk the whole time!

Oddly enough, that's not without cause. There was something in some comic that basically said/showed 'Mxyzptlk is Marvel's 'Impossible Man''. Why I remember this, I don't know.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Kelp Plankton posted:

turns out Reverse Flash is just Flash loving up his own life to spite himself

Hey, no fair porting spoilers from the TV show.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

We find out the real reason Sub-Zero's there is because he needs Superman and Batman to help him, Ryu, Iron Man and the rest defeat Dark Ultkahn Sigma, the hybridiest villain yet.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I hope Sub-Zero and Captain Cold are friends

7lip
Mar 25, 2009

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.

FunkMonkey posted:

Yeah, it's the same. I'm also waiting on it.

Okay good to know, now I'm glad I half assed looked away while tapping frantically waiting for the "skip scene" prompt to show up in the top right corner.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
I wonder if Sub-Zero's intro animation will still be him narrowly escaping Scorpion's death blow.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Freeze/Batman intro

https://youtu.be/zrkvrEJsibA

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

herr fries

but seriously i can't hear poo poo

anyway: hidden premier skins???!!!

gee who could it be (sinestrooooo)

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'm fine with Sinestro being relegated to premier skin as long as they change his graphics, like pillars to spikes or his bat to a sword or whatever. most of his stuff, like tentacle spider arms or a little drone helper, has been taken by Braniac or Atrocitus.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
El senor frias!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjLQTxqet7k&feature=youtu.be

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

we haven't seen Atrocitus in ages so I rewatched the first stream with him and realized--that Bloodnado attack has massive potential versus zoners, as it will track them and will pull them right to Atrocitus for combos to close the gap. Also forgot how great Dex-Starr is and how fast that skill comes back. I'm going to legit try to main him if only so I can dress him up as Satan and vomit on everybody.

goddamn not having that kickass armor and headbubble just makes him look so frail and weird.

DLC Inc fucked around with this message at 19:06 on May 13, 2017

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Dub is pretty good. Here's hoping Jason's VA is better than his AK one.

And hey, Legion of Superheroes cameo on Brainiac's ladder ending

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
more like mr nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I don't have enough to purchase the game and don't feel like watching cutscenes online. I'm going to ask if in story mode there are any hints of obvious future DLC characters (Like if Starfire showed up in storymode similar to Tanya) or significant NPC characters. Please keep all replies in spoiler tags and double check it.

• Locked thread