Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crack mayor
Dec 22, 2008

Kheldarn posted:

Get yer goon-made game Wayward Souls for $0.99 while you can!

I was thinking about skipping this because I was caught up in playing This War of Mine, and I'm really glad I didn't. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Can you guys recomend a good f2p puzzle-ish game for a long car ride? I need to kill around 8-12 hours this weekend. I guess it doesn't have to be all puzzles, but I don't wanna be waiting around for timers or the like.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

neogeo0823 posted:

Can you guys recomend a good f2p puzzle-ish game for a long car ride? I need to kill around 8-12 hours this weekend. I guess it doesn't have to be all puzzles, but I don't wanna be waiting around for timers or the like.

The various GO games, I only played hitman and tomb raider, but they're great

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

neogeo0823 posted:

I'm playing Solitairica, and it's a lot of fun.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Hitman Sniper is actually okay in short bursts

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Paladinus posted:

I'm playing Solitairica, and it's a lot of fun.

Seconding and thirding Solitarica. That game loving rules.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Solitarica is really good, but really easy. I beat all the classes within a play or two, didn't even need to unlock all the face card abilities on most. Though I did actually buy the game cause it was good.

Onirim is a fun little solo card game, I'd recommend it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

neogeo0823 posted:

It won't take up the entire car ride, but I've recently fallen in love with Scrambled Net. Route the server signal to each terminal! It's a turning tile puzzle, not a sliding tile puzzle, because gently caress sliding tile puzzles.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.silentservices.netscramble

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
To the Moon just came out on android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xd.tothemoon&hl=en

Gonna dl and see how it translates to mobile. Ready to be real sad.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Malek posted:

A Kongregate game though? Ehhhhh....

I don't know what Kongregate's history of publishing to Android is but there have been a lot of games on Kong (made by third parties I guess?) that I wish were on Android. Would think that a small developer that made a popular flash game there could port it to mobile with Kongregate and then profit?

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

neogeo0823 posted:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.balysv.loop

I enjoyed this little time waster.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Ah, I remember this one. It's actually a lot like Scrambled Net that I posted earlier. Same concept, different dressing.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

syscall girl posted:

I don't know what Kongregate's history of publishing to Android is but there have been a lot of games on Kong (made by third parties I guess?) that I wish were on Android. Would think that a small developer that made a popular flash game there could port it to mobile with Kongregate and then profit?

I've ran into a majority of just ... pay wall laden clicker games from them that hit you in the face rather quickly like a pushy salesman. Same with their "Steam titles"

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
I dunno, I've been having quite a bit of fun with their 'Realm Grinder' clicker jobbie.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Malek posted:

I've ran into a majority of just ... pay wall laden clicker games from them that hit you in the face rather quickly like a pushy salesman. Same with their "Steam titles"

Yeah I haven't played anything on Kongregate.com for years now and they added some kind of dumb pay scheme since but prior to that it had a lot of 3rd party titles that were great and innovative that could be found on other flash game sites but they were really the best aggregator for them.

They should have leveraged that into helping small devs with good/rough ideas get attention and published to different platforms but eh

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

yeah realm grinder is basically the best idler game

Rubicon
Dec 16, 2005
Al bisogno si conosce l'amico
Do we have a Goon Guild for King's Raid?

I joined one of the open guilds. Nobody seems that active. I've got 3* through all of stage 4 and haven't bothered much with stage 5 cause I can't equip anything from there.

I could use friends for the friend points, too. IGN: Rubicon

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
The Sims Mobile is another money cashgrab. After the tutorial you find out how much money they want. Takes 1 hour to sleep or 6 hours to deep sleep. That's real time, not Sims time. Eating a snack is 3 hours. You feel drained of food and energy after doing almost anything.

It also softlaunched in Brazil but it's a f2p game. Not to mention Sims you make cannot interact with each other.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The only thing more insidious and money guzzling than Sims regular games would be Sims mobile games.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Injustice 2 is out for Android!

Edit: I'm trying to find a good idle game to play. (Ignore?) I've been playing Seven Knights but leaving my phone open for it sucks. Do you Goons have any suggestions?

Agoat fucked around with this message at 14:30 on May 12, 2017

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Wait did EA make a second f2p Sims game?

datajosh
May 3, 2002

I had the realization these aren't my problem!

Len posted:

Wait did EA make a second f2p Sims game?
They sure did, only available in Brazil right now I believe.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Agoat posted:

Edit: I'm trying to find a good idle game to play. (Ignore?) I've been playing Seven Knights but leaving my phone open for it sucks. Do you Goons have any suggestions?

realm grinder

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

queeb posted:

realm grinder

Is there a thread for this or anything?

When doing the Royal Exchange why does it ask if I am sure only for the one faction? Is it stupid to do it for the faction you are allied with?

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

Trastion posted:

Is there a thread for this or anything?

When doing the Royal Exchange why does it ask if I am sure only for the one faction? Is it stupid to do it for the faction you are allied with?

It can be cause you need the coins to get the faction upgrades and heritage and prestige factions

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Dely Apple posted:

The only thing more insidious and money guzzling than Sims regular games would be Sims mobile games.

Just wait until somebody tells EA about gacha games, and you get a Sims where you have to collect dresser shards to create low level dressers that you fuse to unlock higher tier dressers.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
Knights of Pen & Paper 2 free is out now. In Canada, at least.

Changes: Combat they said got a rebalance. It means it's harder so you need to spend more time grinding. Economy is rebalanced. So you need to spend more time grinding. At least the only IAP is for coins. The previous DLC that cost real money you can now unlock by, you guessed it, grinding. But you don't technically need to spend a dime, just a bunch of time. Grinding.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Has anyone tried Injustice? Is it a gatcha-style game, or is everyone unlocked already?

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

Trastion posted:

When you get the higher factions which use 2 coins you get asked for both of those.

Also I don't see what's so great about this game. I found it to be the most boring game I've ever played on Android and I got 100% on Adventure Capitalist.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Malek posted:

When you get the higher factions which use 2 coins you get asked for both of those.

Also I don't see what's so great about this game. I found it to be the most boring game I've ever played on Android and I got 100% on Adventure Capitalist.

Yeah I am already starting to not really care about it and I have only been playing for 2 days now. Probably stick with it a little longer just to see what else opens up.

I did just realize you can set the little buttons at the top to auto-refresh so they trigger again right away once there is enough mana.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

New Leaf posted:

Has anyone tried Injustice? Is it a gatcha-style game, or is everyone unlocked already?

Gatcha.

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

New Leaf posted:

Gacha. You can earn shards through missions or get full random unlocks through premium chests. Usual story.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Agoat posted:

Monster Super league.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
The PIrates of the Carribean Kingdom Builder (Tides of War) is probably the most polished version of these games I've seen. Good translation, haven't experienced any bugs, and the play is pretty good. If you like that sort of thing, that is.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joycity.potc&hl=en

Omar_Comin
Aug 20, 2004
Dark Jedi Carebear
Wanna pour one out for Marvel Avengers Alliance 1 and 2, and Star Wars: Uprising
:rip:

Been playing War Robots which is basically MWO Lite but way more fun.

Also wanted to check out Guild of Heroes. Anyone have any experience with that one?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
So how exactly do I keep playing Gems of War without overleveling, and having most encounters contain monsters much stronger than my own? :x

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

Trastion posted:

Yeah I am already starting to not really care about it and I have only been playing for 2 days now. Probably stick with it a little longer just to see what else opens up.

I did just realize you can set the little buttons at the top to auto-refresh so they trigger again right away once there is enough mana.

It takes a bit to get rolling, but there's 12 total factions, plus a bonus 13th one that lets you pick and choose upgrades from everything you've unlocked and a ton of hidden trophies that have more upgrades attached.

I've been messing around on and off for a month and am currently working on a mana regen build to unlock all the autocasting upgrades.

It's bad at showing you myriad of ways it opens up once you get into it.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

I didn't realise there was a Android version of realm grinder. I put so many hours into this on PC, I don't know if I could face it again.

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time
I've also sunk a lot of time into desktop Realm Grinder. I love it, but I'm used to having an auto clicker to tap 10x/second, so playing it on mobile would probably be a pain. Tapping in Eggs Inc is already too much for my fingers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Is there no sound in realm clicker?