Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
In America, we don't worship the government. We worship God

quote:

Law school graduates Brock Bales (R) of Dallas, Texas and Tyler Owens (L) of Fort Worth, Texas, show their "Make America Great Again" caps prior to the commencement at Liberty University May 13, 2017 in Lynchburg, Virginia.

MAKE AMERICA EAT AGAIN hmbol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

quote:

“In America, we don’t worship government, we worship God,” Trump said, eliciting the biggest applause of the speech in which he emphasized the importance of not giving up.

lol

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

haljordan posted:

Also I have to disagree with that article claiming Trump "focuses" on anything

I'm doubtful that he's sentient in the normal sense.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lol Liberty U graduates are indistinguishable from rubes paying a nickel to see a fiji mermaid

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

lol separation of church and state is dead

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
just screaming TRUMP THAT BITCH over and over, sloshing his red solo cup of natty light all over his shoes

just absolutely pissed his borat impression isn't getting the laughs it deserves

his search history is %80 college humor articles he's cribbed his entire sense of humor from

just imagine this shithead towering over your daughter and breathing hot, sour beer breath into her face "hey. c'mon. kiss me"

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

You know who else had a Ph.D?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi2TIV3rYzc

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
Said it before, saying it again: there's a cockroach in the White House and he's brought all his little cockroach friends.

I'm preemptively calling the scandal that will oust him... Fumigate!

Please clap.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I wonder if he's going to repeatedly bring up his honorary PhD as a badge of honor now. I really hope so.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Everytime a youtube link is posted to this thread, I'm slightly disappointed when it turns out to not be the release of the piss tape.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I wonder if he's going to repeatedly bring up his honorary PhD as a badge of honor now. I really hope so.

You loving dumbass

How could you have any doubts that he will

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
So did we get him yet? Did we finally get trump?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Chinatown posted:

*x-files music plays*

Lmbo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Professor Shark posted:

I don't usually mock other goons, since we're all broken people and need to stick together, but get a load of this guy in the Hillary thread:

:psyduck:

Sounds like your typical Trump hater to me?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Trump is going to grab Barron and climb up the Capitol building. Then Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell will have to use drones to shoot him down.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Good stuff here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...a004_story.html

quote:

Across Washington, Trump’s allies have been buzzing about the staff’s competence as well as the president’s state of mind. One GOP figure close to the White House mused privately about whether Trump was “in the grip of some kind of paranoid delusion.”

“They were running around like chickens with their heads cut off,” said one White House official. “There was no leadership, no ‘get your troops in a room, and issue orders and execute.’ ”

Yet Trump did not inform Spicer and Dubke of his decision until about an hour before it was announced, keeping them and other senior aides out of the loop because he feared the news might leak prematurely, officials said.

:munch:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Secret insider leaker says: Trump administration paranoid about leaks

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

There was an article from a few days ago that claimed verification of Tuesday night's details came from 30 separate sources within the WH

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Malinois posted:

There was an article from a few days ago that claimed verification of Tuesday night's details came from 30 separate sources within the WH

Clearly he is just paranoid though. A real nutcase!

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Clearly he is just paranoid though. A real nutcase!

Maybe he needs to start requiring blood oaths.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Why, anybody can have a brain. That's a very mediocre commodity. Every pusillanimous creature that crawls on the Earth or slinks through slimy seas has a brain. Back where I come from, we have a 2nd rate christian university, a fallback for those rejected by TCU, where football fans go because it's sort of division 1. And when they come out, they quote Anne Rand with no more brains than you have. But they have one thing you haven't got: an honorary doctorate in Law.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Yeah but from what all has been said in the last few days he basically lives alone in the upper floors of the Whitehouse and only sees a handful of people. He isn't telling his staff anything because he's afraid of leaks. He has a number of federal investigations into him, got humiliated by the Russians, and is getting poo poo on daily by all of the news channels he can't stop himself from watching.

When you couple that with dementia he's probably going loving crazy.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
Donald Trump staffer found guilty of 10 counts of election fraud

quote:

Brandon Hall, a political activist, forged signatures on petition forms in 2012 and now faces up to five years in prison.

The 27-year-old from Grand Haven, along with his friend Zachary Savage, forged signatures in support of judicial candidate Chris Houtaling. Hall and Mr Houtaling met when they were members of the Grand Haven school board, but Hall was forced to resign from the position after being convicted of stealing from a school fundraiser.

In a statement, Progress Michigan, a group that holds public officials to account, said Hall’s conviction was proof that a recount of the votes cast in the US presidential election was needed in the state.

“Donald Trump has made claim after claim calling the integrity of the election into question, but his Michigan campaign had no problem hiring a staff member facing election law charges,”executive director Lonnie Scott said

lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

turn off the TV posted:

Yeah but from what all has been said in the last few days he basically lives alone in the upper floors of the Whitehouse and only sees a handful of people. He isn't telling his staff anything because he's afraid of leaks. He has a number of federal investigations into him, got humiliated by the Russians, and is getting poo poo on daily by all of the news channels he can't stop himself from watching.

I thought he was bad for taking too many trips to restaurants and his own resorts? Now he's too much if a recluse? Which is it?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
everyone currently working as trump's staff has permanently ruined their chances of working in politics. they are all panicking and planning to write tell-all books because loyalty and respect for trump don't survive a single meeting with him.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I thought he was bad for taking too many trips to restaurants and his own resorts? Now he's too much if a recluse? Which is it?

This has happened over the course of the past week.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

turn off the TV posted:

It turns out that before he had :sadcoke: Trump just used his secret recording system.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/863411698836885504

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/863534196635176962

https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/863535085819224066

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
the only tell-all i wanna read is Ivanka's book "He Grabbed Me"

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Professor Shark posted:

Why the poo poo do so many officials seem to watch TV in the US?!

Television was unleashed on to the masses as a tool for mass social control starting after world war 2. TV was invented by the guy who invented the radio in like 1922, there's a reason it wasn't put up for sale until postwar economic expansion and the rise of consumerism

It is a devious form of propaganda, an entire generation of people grew up thinking an entirely passive form of media controlled by corporate entities is how you get informed on the world around you

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

turn off the TV posted:

Trump supporter: "Trump's doing a fine job!" :haw:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nothing will come of this :>

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

everyone currently working as trump's staff has permanently ruined their chances of working in politics. they are all panicking and planning to write tell-all books because loyalty and respect for trump don't survive a single meeting with him.

Wow. Nobody could have ever seen this coming. :geno:

How stupid and/or tunnel-visioned do you have to be to consider working for Trump a good long-term career move? hmbol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Lol the NC state GOP cut school funding in democratic districts and funneled that into their own.

Countdown to this happening on a federal level

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

turn off the TV posted:

turn off the TV

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

turn off the TV posted:

I wonder if he is sick of all the winning yet.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Even though our country is dying of retard cancer, it makes me happy to know that Trump is so very, very unhappy.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

nigga crab pollock posted:

Television was unleashed on to the masses as a tool for mass social control starting after world war 2. TV was invented by the guy who invented the radio in like 1922, there's a reason it wasn't put up for sale until postwar economic expansion and the rise of consumerism

It is a devious form of propaganda, an entire generation of people grew up thinking an entirely passive form of media controlled by corporate entities is how you get informed on the world around you

you are a crazy person

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/ReelQuinn/status/863555779198103552

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Hahaha even oxballs knows his trolls are getting weak as Trump digs himself deeper, you can tell he isn't even putting much effort into his fakeposts anymore