Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Lid posted:

ACCUSED drug smuggler Cassie Sainsbury has discussed the rift between her and her family as tensions mount over a TV bidding war for her story.

Speaking to news.com.au from behind bars in El Buen Pastor women’s prison in Bogota Colombia, the South Australian sounded frustrated when asked whether she was looking forward to a visit from her mother Lisa Evans and sister Khala Sainsbury.

“Yeah, I can see my family. We’re sorting out some stuff,” she said over the prison phone

“Stuff between whatever’s been going on with the two stories.”

Ms Sainsbury is clearly angry at her mother and sister for singing up to a lucrative deal with Channel 9’s 60 Minutes for a tell-all interview, without her knowledge.

Meanwhile, her fiance, Scott Broadbridge has inked a deal with 60 Minutes’ main rival, Channel 7's current affairs show Sunday Night.

B O G A N S

look at these poor (and female, especially female) people who are uncool and bogans and not aesthetic. unlike me, lid, the man with the #alllivesmatter meme avatar

please stop hating women, no matter if they make decisions you do not agree with or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Milky Moor posted:

look at these poor (and female, especially female) people who are uncool and bogans and not aesthetic. unlike me, lid, the man with the #alllivesmatter meme avatar

please stop hating women, no matter if they make decisions you do not agree with or not

Your weird rear end meme about women and me is hilarious as you never pop up on every other post about men but the second a topic includes a woman you go fill blown stalker.

You're an utter creep, creepily obsessed with me, and really need to stop being so before i'm wary you start writing a dossier. You're so skeevy.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Lid posted:

Your weird rear end meme about women and me is hilarious as you never pop up on every other post about men but the second a topic includes a woman you go fill blown stalker.
Oh boy

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Lid posted:

Lets leave it at that her story is she went to Colombia to pick up headphones.

Yeah she just got caught.

Lid posted:

Shes a personal trainer. The working was a solo marketing trip to promote personal training, but not by her as she was leaving to go back to Australia. There are other issues with this being the work.

Edit here

“Although Cassie is a PT, she is not currently personal training and hasn’t been for six months. I don’t know why that was mentioned at all,” Mr Broadbridge wrote on the fundraising page.

This is her fiance.

Lid posted:

Waiting for them to break out the chestnut of that the headphones were to be secretly taken by a syndicate of baggage handlers, because right now they've said literally nothing on what was meant to happen with the head phones in the mysterious packaging once she got back. "My headphones are missing!" The alternative was she was to take them somwhere else first and yeah.

Lid posted:

Problem is in the last decade feelings have changed, especially as the years went on people realised "oh, she was guilty and here I look like a sucker". Schapelle also had the advantage of her drug was just weed, and it was in Indonesia a skip away. This one is in South America and the drug is not as sympathetically viewed.

If you want to be sympathetic in these, do the Michelle Leslie - be a literal model, pay off the judges, claim to convert to their religion and then never talk about it again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Leslie

Lid posted:

"Daily Mail Australia also understands there were never any headphones in the package and it only contained concealed cocaine."

What.

Lid posted:

But she saved up money for the trip how could she have saved 20k when in deb...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Lid posted:

The all-around competition in the discipline of women's artistic gymnastics (WAG) was marred by three separate scandals. The vault apparatus was set incorrectly for more than half of the meet; consequently many gymnasts fell or were injured on the event. The apparatus was adjusted during the third rotation and those gymnasts who had vaulted on the incorrectly set equipment were invited to re-do the event at the end of the competition.

Never forget this actually happened at the Olympics.

Lid posted:

ACCUSED drug smuggler Cassie Sainsbury has discussed the rift between her and her family as tensions mount over a TV bidding war for her story.

Speaking to news.com.au from behind bars in El Buen Pastor women’s prison in Bogota Colombia, the South Australian sounded frustrated when asked whether she was looking forward to a visit from her mother Lisa Evans and sister Khala Sainsbury.

“Yeah, I can see my family. We’re sorting out some stuff,” she said over the prison phone

“Stuff between whatever’s been going on with the two stories.”

Ms Sainsbury is clearly angry at her mother and sister for singing up to a lucrative deal with Channel 9’s 60 Minutes for a tell-all interview, without her knowledge.

Meanwhile, her fiance, Scott Broadbridge has inked a deal with 60 Minutes’ main rival, Channel 7's current affairs show Sunday Night.

B O G A N S

in two pages. the most posts you've made on any one topic.

lid, please stop hating women who are poor and do things you don't agree with

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Milky Moor posted:

In the middle of that you quoted me ehen discussing the show The Games 100 metre track by citing that when we did host the Olympics we hosed up the vault and injured the women and ended careers through our incompetency.

You are a stalker and a freak.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Lid posted:

In the middle of that you quoted me ehen discussing the show The Games 100 metre track by citing that when we did host the Olympics we hosed up the vault and injured the women and ended careers through our incompetency.

Dude, don't flip your lid.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Lid posted:

beep beep beep i put your posts in this thread into my posting analyser

results follow

1 university funding
2 property prices
1 "capitalism is dead"
1 i respect kevin andrews (but also gently caress penny wong)
1 teacher who molested students
1 twitter post
1 right wing memes lmao
1 maybe the queen is dead (i hope)
1 women are bad at gymnastics
1 clarke and dawe
1 interest rate rises
1 this woman wrote an article i disagree with
3 posts about private schools
2 posts about domain
1 post about strugglign retail
2 post about leftists thinking all drugs should be banned
2 but legalise weed, dude
3 gently caress RDN and the greens because he's a cis white male

drum roll please

eight posts about that idiot bogan whore!! who is stupid!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

*updates goons.xls*

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

CrazyTolradi posted:

Dude, don't flip your lid.

Its at least the fifth time he's appeared only to reply to me because he doesn't post otherwise to state i'm at best a misogynist and at worst i'm a rapist. At this point it makes my skin crawl that someone obsessively follows and thinks about me that much (and wrongly at that) and just to male up slur bullshit.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Lid posted:

Its at least the fifth time he's appeared only to reply to me because he doesn't post otherwise to state i'm at best a misogynist and at worst i'm a rapist. At this point it makes my skin crawl that someone obsessively follows and thinks about me that much (and wrongly at that) and just to male up slur bullshit.
Oh boy

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

This is why typing on a phone is a bad idea.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Bogan King posted:

Not linking as it's Devine posted:

Our politically correct, feminised public school system

drat, this is textbook internalised misogyny.

Milky Moor posted:

Really? Because that looks to me like someone laughing at a loving idiot who got caught trying to smuggle drugs and gave an hilariously bad excuse.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 05:25 on May 14, 2017

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Lid posted:

if i make three posts about you, i'm obsessed

but if you make eight posts about a woman who is being punished for her crime and doesn't need you leading a peanut gallery trial you're not obsessed

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Milky Moor posted:

if i make three posts about you, i'm obsessed

but if you make eight posts about a woman who is being punished for her crime and doesn't need you leading a peanut gallery trial you're not obsessed

You know you've been making these posts for months so don't play the three posts card. I don't know when this started but i'm sure whatever diary you've written on me will let me know the exact point of origin of this weird rear end thing of yours.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Lid posted:

You know you've been making these posts for months so don't play the three posts card. I don't know when this started but i'm sure whatever diary you've written on me will let me know the exact point of origin of this weird rear end thing of yours.

drat, this is textbook internalised misogyny.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Get help kid

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
:f5:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Look if you're going to walk into the Auspol thread off your face then you really ought to bring enough drugs for everybody.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Lid posted:

Get help kid

turn your monitor on

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

DancingShade posted:

Look if you're going to walk into the Auspol thread off your face then you really ought to bring enough drugs for everybody.

I think we can all agree on that.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Lot of new posts I wonder if a spill is on ...

:yikes:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Bogan King posted:

This is what happens when someone takes mafia deaths too seriously.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Bogan King posted:

Yes, actually.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Lid posted:

Dude, don't joke about Mafia, that poo poo is serious, ok? Mafia deaths are not to be taken lightly, instead you should mourn each and everyone one of them.

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY
So who the hell is Milky Moor?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Ora Tzo posted:

Milky Moor is Ben Ghazis rereg

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Ora Tzo posted:

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Milky Moor? This is Milky Moor speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing -- you who dread knowledge -- I am the man who will now tell you.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

CrazyTolradi posted:

Dude, don't joke about Mafia, that poo poo is serious, ok? Mafia deaths are not to be taken lightly, instead you should mourn each and everyone one of them.

You nerds still playing Mafia?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Gorilla Salad posted:

You nerds still playing Mafia?

Been trying to move it to Secret Hitler.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Ora Tzo posted:

:shrug:

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

holy double post batman

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Lid posted:

lid i got very confused by this statement so i decided to check votefinder

there is not a single game where you outlived me

there is also not a single game where you ever beat me

there are, however, multiple games where i convinced people to lynch you. which was very easy, for me, to do.

i do not understand this post. it seems to me that you are angry that not only do i not hate women and obsess about women who disagree with me, but that i also am -- historically -- smarter and better at things than you

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Milky Moor posted:

there are, however, multiple games where i convinced people to lynch you. which was very easy, for me, to do.

i do not understand this post. it seems to me that you are angry that not only do i not hate women and obsess about women who disagree with me, but that i also am -- historically -- smarter and better at things than you

Holy poo poo

Quoting in case of edit

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Milky Moor posted:

:wtc:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Quantum Mechanic posted:

Just FYI on the schools thing Sarah Hanson-Young is a gigantic idiot and going rogue

I for one am shocked to learn that Sarah "It's all about me" Hanson-Young thinks she's bigger than the party she opportunistically joined in order to get her power hungry claws on a Senate seat, it's just so unlike her

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

NTRabbit posted:

I for one am shocked to learn that Sarah "It's all about me" Hanson-Young thinks she's bigger than the party she opportunistically joined in order to get her power hungry claws on a Senate seat, it's just so unlike her

auspol please

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Milky Moor posted:

beep beep beep i put your posts in this thread into my posting analyser

results follow

1 university funding
2 property prices
1 "capitalism is dead"
1 i respect kevin andrews (but also gently caress penny wong)
1 teacher who molested students
1 twitter post
1 right wing memes lmao
1 maybe the queen is dead (i hope)
1 women are bad at gymnastics
1 clarke and dawe
1 interest rate rises
1 this woman wrote an article i disagree with
3 posts about private schools
2 posts about domain
1 post about strugglign retail
2 post about leftists thinking all drugs should be banned
2 but legalise weed, dude
3 gently caress RDN and the greens because he's a cis white male

drum roll please

eight posts about that idiot bogan whore!! who is stupid!!

Please do me and pm me the results.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...
This is obviously some kind of elaborate play where Lid and Milky Moor play out the parts of Abbott and Trumballs right?

But which is which? I'd like to think Abbott is trying to prove he is smarter, whilst Trumballs is more laid back. But I feel like Abbott is the greater misogynist, though they both are, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Konomex posted:

This is obviously some kind of elaborate play where Lid and Milky Moor play out the parts of Abbott and Trumballs right?

But which is which? I'd like to think Abbott is trying to prove he is smarter, whilst Trumballs is more laid back. But I feel like Abbott is the greater misogynist, though they both are, probably.

They're both Abbott. We're all Abbott.

• Locked thread