Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
There needs to be a medicare version of :mediocre:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb?!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Someone needs to ask Trump why humans need to eat to survive

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i wanna look like the fifth doctor and also i want one ghost leg okay? fuckin do it or i turn ya family into boigas

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

DogonCrook posted:

By tazering the poor we are increasing their lifespan and driving down premiums

if there exists video footage of yourself being tazered, then in the future, should you apply for a position in law enforcement you may submit said video and therefore bypass the 'be tazed so you respect the pain you will inflict upon your fellow community members' portion of the employment process

turn your losses into gains! empowerment!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Baloogan posted:

there prob are some somewhat flat disk cuckrocks out there in the universe and aliens who live on em would be like "lol what no way you can believe the earth is sphereical just doesn't make sense duder"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgXmdwSgb5U

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
id like to be tazed
i think im immune

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

no ur not

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

actually u are n u should deffo be tazed to prove it

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Mulvaney's "screw people who sit at home, eat poorly, and get diabetes" comment is a head-scratcher now.

nopants
May 29, 2004
I can't believe all the persecution trmup is suffering from the media

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baloogan posted:

id like to be tazed
i think im immune

ya you got this

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

that mantis video got me watchin bug disections

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Turdfuzz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhGaY0L1lLY

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

intestesting stuff!! did u know that bugs are all hosed up in there?? shits wack!

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

hillary will be around forever and will still be trying to run for president after we've all died

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Baloogan posted:

i really hope this is real

trump is just :discourse:

It's so funny to see the lack of TRUMP TROMP TRUMPH TROMPP TRMPO from you. The only real disruption happening is Democrats and most Independents devoting time each day to laugh at this dipshit while Republicans scramble to give nominal cover to their idiot leader. You've been reveling in this idea that Trump is the end of the world, but he's been so busy tripping over his own dick that at worst/best he's merely been toeing the standard hawkish DC think tank line and bombed some Muslims.

Society continues even with a mentally ill president. He won't accomplish anything beyond providing entertainment before his inevitable downfall for something on par with publicly threatening ~*secret Oval Office recordings*~.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
it used to be widely believed exercise was bad for you. Famous stupid man Penn Jillette did a bullshit episode on exercise recently even. It makes total sense that an egomaniac con would try to rationalize their laziness as intelligence though.

nopants
May 29, 2004
Hillary won't be worthy of the presidency until she steps up from hundred millionaire status and becomes a billionaire. Get on trump's level

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

TRUMP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFQqAZBOwfQ
TRUMP

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Headline: HILLBOT 5000 announces 3344 run, swears she's 'installed the Human Relations upgrade this time'

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

I have never taken any exercise, except sleeping and resting, and I never intend to take any. Exercise is loathsome. And it cannot be any benefit when you are tired; I was always tired.

nopants
May 29, 2004
Trump's broke dong is a sign of his superior genes because it gives him less reason to exert himself

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Baller Ina posted:

Headline: HILLBOT 5000 announces 3344 run, swears she's 'installed the Human Relations upgrade this time'

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

id like to be tazed
i think im immune

complete nerve damage does not make u immune to electricity, sorry :(

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

MadJackal posted:

It's so funny to see the lack of TRUMP TROMP TRUMPH TROMPP TRMPO from you. The only real disruption happening is Democrats and most Independents devoting time each day to laugh at this dipshit while Republicans scramble to give nominal cover to their idiot leader. You've been reveling in this idea that Trump is the end of the world, but he's been so busy tripping over his own dick that at worst/best he's merely been toeing the standard hawkish DC think tank line and bombed some Muslims.

Society continues even with a mentally ill president. He won't accomplish anything beyond providing entertainment before his inevitable downfall for something on par with publicly threatening ~*secret Oval Office recordings*~.

my hopes are still high; morale good. all 3 of our oxen are healthy, well fed. Wagon train doing okay. We're past courthouse rock.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

B3RN13 woulda won

howard dean bot makes a weird droid scream

J.E.B. is a waste... disposal bot

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Piss

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

TWIST FIST posted:

I have never taken any exercise, except sleeping and resting,

i can count those as exercise?!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

RandomBlue posted:

There needs to be a medicare version of :mediocre:

:killing:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Turdfuzz posted:

speakin of bugs, i just noticed japanese bug fights recently got overhauled

edit: gently caress, and it doesn't work right

VectorSigma fucked around with this message at 07:21 on May 14, 2017

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

lets face it though baloogans been pretty low energy these past few days. he needs that duck avatar back

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

nopants posted:

Hillary won't be worthy of the presidency until she steps up from hundred millionaire status and becomes a billionaire. Get on trump's level

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

my hopes are still high; morale good. all 3 of our oxen are healthy, well fed. Wagon train doing okay. We're past courthouse rock.

im praying to Obama 4 u. He'll give u His blessin in these hard times. dont worry u dont need to believe in Him because He will grace u anyway

thats the way of Godbama

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
i wanna go to dem thread and quote people and just post zuck images

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

a helpful bear posted:

trump is making the rest of america age like a normal president ages during their time in office

we are the portrait

Nah, we're nowhere close to real disintegration of civil life like the downfall of the USSR or Venezuela today. Those actually contribute to shorter lifespans and thorough misery.

Trump so far has only provided entertainment. Sure, if he actually got what he wanted, a lot of people would be screwed. But we're beyond the 100 day window with zero major legislation passed while the noose is tightening around him.

nopants
May 29, 2004

Rushi posted:

i wanna go to dem thread and quote people and just post zuck images

Do it

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

I j off and do cart wheels. I AM HERCULES

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
what if trump really is some supernatural world ender and whenever you say his name you lend him power/grow slightly more insane and want to say it more and more and he can only be beaten by the world uniting around only ever referring to him as "fat old bitch", but then the twist is was the chud son the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

you scroll up one page and you're all "holy poo poo WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PEOPLE"

you realize you're a Trump thread regular.

you're out of it.

yr hosed.

• Locked thread