Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Jon Jones ever fight in the UFC again?
This poll is closed.
Yes 59 56.73%
No 45 43.27%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Skjorte posted:

Bisping 100% won the fight versus Kang thanks to his wrestling, though.

We also excel at wrestling ... for example we have a strong high school wrestling program, and a McDonalds on every street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

ne1 rememebr that video of bisping being served by a butler and calmly declaring that he is still a dickhead

Was it a literal butler?

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Kang was really good at finding ways to lose fights that he's winning

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

I.N.R.I posted:

ne1 rememebr that video of bisping being served by a butler and calmly declaring that he is still a dickhead

I do, yes. It was good.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Romero is going to hit Bisping very very hard because he hits everyone very very hard, and Bisping gets hit hard by everyone. And that will probably lead to Bisping getting KOed.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Bisping destroyed BJJ brownbelt Charles Chainsaw McCarthy

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

big money big clit posted:

Romero is going to hit Bisping very very hard because he hits everyone very very hard, and Bisping gets hit hard by everyone. And that will probably lead to Bisping getting KOed.

Last time I thought this was that Aldo would KO Conor

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I do like the accepted thing of Bisping going to sleep as soon as a fly whizzes by even though he's only been put to sleep once and the only TKO loss he has was to TRTor. He gets rocked a lot and recovers real well just as often really.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
He got dropped an ancient dan Henderson like four times in his last fight

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I mean if he got TKOed by Vitor, and his opponent is a bigger vitor on more steroids who loves god more... You do the math.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Old Anderson also KO'd him

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Novum posted:

I can't remember Bisping annihilating anyone ever

it may be time to stop huffing farts, it is affecting your memory

vainman posted:

and yet won decisively :)

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Anderson had that fight completely won and then walked away and refused to stop celebrating on top of the cage then refused to stop doing Wing Chun with his back to the cage in the next round

For being an all time great Anderson can be a loving moron

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Bisping gets dropped a lot but hes tough and recovers well.. Romero should probably beat him but instead he will drop him in the first then get tired and lose 4 rounds and everyone will wonder why he Forgot to Wrestle (tm)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

chaleski posted:

Anderson had that fight completely won and then walked away and refused to stop celebrating on top of the cage then refused to stop doing Wing Chun with his back to the cage in the next round

thats not really fair .. its so hard to get down and do it all again when youve already lost focus. bisping won fairly and looked good but i dont think its to andersons detriment

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

manyak posted:

Bisping gets dropped a lot but hes tough and recovers well.. Romero should probably beat him but instead he will drop him in the first then get tired and lose 4 rounds and everyone will wonder why he Forgot to Wrestle (tm)

I think Romero is more resilient than given credit for. He was dead against Kennedy at the end of the second round and required only minor cheating to KO him in the next round. Bisping will be in danger the whole time.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Bundt Cake posted:

Last time I thought this was that Aldo would KO Conor

You were right though Aldo blasted Conor with a punch and cut his face open. It's just that Aldo got put all the way to sleep right before.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
just wanted to mention that in pride the ring announcers called him denis "can" which was prophetic

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

big money big clit posted:

I think Romero is more resilient than given credit for. He was dead against Kennedy at the end of the second round and required only minor cheating to KO him in the next round. Bisping will be in danger the whole time.

Romero is weird in that way hes been dead like 3 or 4 times and still managed to murder someone.

Bisping for all the talk of his chin has only ever lost by knock out twice. Hes extremely resilient Frankie Edgar style.

I can definitely see Romero gassed and Bisping winning with Okami style baby shots I can also see Bisping sent trying to put his soul back in his body schaub style.

I still hope Romero has to drop out and Whittaker gets a shot.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the bisping reign has been pretty cool but i think yoel is gonna gently caress him up

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Triticum Guzzler posted:

just wanted to mention that in pride the ring announcers called him denis "can" which was prophetic

Denis Cant

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Memento posted:

You're as big an idiot as Jon Jones.

gently caress you moron

Chillanese
Mar 30, 2010

...and the pitch! posted:

Was it a literal butler?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvjNLnkbNBE

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

tesilential posted:

gently caress you moron

Obviously you've never attended an event or purchased a PPV.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

chaleski posted:

He was just doing his Palhares impression.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Skip My Posts posted:

the bisping reign has been pretty cool but i think yoel is gonna gently caress him up

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

win

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Jerusalem posted:

God it'll be so great if Cormier beats Jones.

:sigh:

WHEN

I know, I know.

Jones will gently caress up and not make the fight!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Plenty of time for him to drink-drive into a pile of cocaine between now and then.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Memento posted:

Plenty of time for him to drink-drive into a pile of cocaine between now and then.

Save this post and quote it up to and including their respective entrances

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Not a lot in tonight's fight to excite all of us Branch Davidians out here (members of the official fan club of UFC fighter David Branch), but at least he won

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Please God don't let Cain get AKA'd again because Stipe-Cain really really needs to loving happen

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
How did Cain's surgery go? Wasn't he on cbd oil leading up to 206 just to kill the pain so he could train?

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Skjorte posted:

Bisping 100% won the fight versus Kang thanks to his wrestling, though.
Also, Kang gassing out really badly. Also, from his opponent being Dennis Kang.

Soothing Vapors posted:

and yet 'won' 'decisively' :)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

vainman posted:

my case in point really

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ancient Hendo has enough power to still KO most MWs and LHWs. Its a testament to Bisping that he survived.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Book either Poirier or Alvarez against Gaethje and Masvidal against either of the Diaz brothers please. Thank you.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Does anyone have a chance against Joanna? Rose, maybe?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Book either Poirier or Alvarez against Gaethje

Why not have a triple threat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Book either Poirier or Alvarez against Gaethje and Masvidal against either of the Diaz brothers please. Thank you.

I want to see Poirier vs Alvarez again because for like a minute and a half it looked like it was going to be Hendo vs Shogun I part II in there. also neither diaz brother has ever heard of George Masvidal's bitch rear end

• Locked thread